A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,125
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Looking For Ideas: Disney Princess Bachelorette Party  (Read 5838 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lvl0rg4n
lvl0rg4n says Morgan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 18, 2010 06:56:48 PM »

I'm planning my best friends bachelorette party. I'm doing a disney princess theme. Thinking of the theme was the easy part, but now I'm not sure what to do beyond decorations. I've only thought of a couple of things - a disney themed drink list, a game of "what prince belongs to what princess" and that's all I've got. I would love for some fantastic party ideas from you all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KraftyKat85
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010 02:20:23 AM »

A girlfriend of mine planned a similar bachelorette party, she did up shot glasses for each of the girls that was going for the weekend. each shot glass had the name of a princess on it, and the girls went by their Disney princess name for the whole night. anyone who screwed up and called one of the girls by their real name had to take a shot. she had this awesome shot that tasted like biting into the richest chocolate cake it was awesome. anywho you could have each of the girls dress up in their interpretation of their assigned princess ie. leg avenue costumes, or jeans with a t-shirt the same color that princess wears, you could even make it easier on them and have them wear a shirt with their princess name on it so that once they get a little tipsy they can read the names on the shirt to save their hide  Wink you could also do up cupcakes or a large cake like the castle from the little mermaid, since I think we all have heard about the original movie case castle being the form of a certain male anatomy. You could do a game of "dress your prince" kind of like pin the tail on the donkey, they each get their own prince and and a pile of paper clothes and have to pick the ones that match their prince, or something of that nature. Depending on how big "Disney movie buffs" the girls are, you could have a list of lines from each prince and have them match the line to the prince, either individually on work sheets or as a group and then the person to get the most right gets a candy bar or a shot or what have you. Hope that helps some, if I think of anything else I'll let you know.
-KraftyKat85
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ in order to be irreplaceable one must always be different - Coco Chanel ~
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Ways to Rock a Shirt Dress
Kate Hudson Killing It... Again
A Sneak Preview of the TOMS and Target Collection
Nicky Hilton Reveals Her Most Important Style Tips For Women
Want To Make Your Shape Pop?
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...