A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,530
Currently Running With Scissors:
367 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 12-Summer Fun Gallery!  (Read 24749 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: September 08, 2010 04:03:50 AM »

'm so glad that Gladys arrived safely!!

And now for Gus and all the luggage he brought with him!

First up: Gus in new hat and scarf. Doesn't he look cunning?
And he brought home THREE new monstie friends - Steve, a Monstie for my sister (unnamed at the moment) and Gladys2 (oh the originality!). My sister was seriously over the moon to be getting something. Thank you so much.

Gus's scrapbook.

Just a few pages since there are so many things to show you all! He met a chicken! 

In London!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: September 08, 2010 04:17:13 AM »

Sorry for the multiple posts but Picture Hosting is not being nice and keeps shutting down. So i'm just posting a few photos at a time.

Goodies from EssHaych.... continued.

Leaflets, postcards and shopping bags! So so many. I'm going to put on the postcards up on my wall. I have a world map that is decorated with postcards. These will look great on it! I'll post a photo later when i've hung them up.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010 05:03:57 PM by beckashell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bexster
« Reply #232 on: September 08, 2010 05:07:44 AM »

Sorry its took me a couple of days to get these photos up, everytime I tried my kids would nab off with something I was trying to photograph lol so had to wait till they were in bed but the light is a bit dull, hope you can make everything out ok cos Tygermane sent such a lovely package

Miles with his scrapbook

And here wearing his micky mouse ears with some friends he brought home with him

lots of reading stuffs, leaflets, booklets and lots of postcards

lots of yummy treats, not pictured were the cow tails which were eaten before taking the photo, they were yum! Also a big Oregon cup, an antenna topper from disney and some different teas which Im looking forward to trying

2 very happy sicky faces with their lollies

Some beautiful shells, we dont get shells like that where I am, unfortunatly a couple of them had broken on the journey.  A rock which Im hoping Tygermane can tell me a little more about and a Catalina island shell trinket box and an anklet.  Also a camping pillow for Miles and a hat made by her daughter which is fab! also a catalina island magnet

and here are some pages from the scrapbook

thankyou again for such a lovely package, I love everything and love all the extra photos you sent too

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #233 on: September 08, 2010 08:13:57 AM »

I will be posting pictures this weekend of everything Fred & George came home with. Smiley

Bexster, sorry I forgot to write a note about the rock.  It's actually not a rock at all, it's a geode or a thunder egg, I'm not sure which one you'd call it.  We found it at a rock/fossil/bead shop we stopped at on hwy 101 on our way down to California.  The guy at the shop said you can use a nail and hammer to break it open, or you can just hit it with a hammer.  Miles thought you all would get a kick out of it.  There's usually some kind of crystal formation or something inside them.  When you break it open  you'll have to post a picture, I'm dying to see what's inside.  I almost kept it just so I could see what's inside it lol, but we bought one for us so we could break our own.  Grin

Please let me know if you can't see the pictures on the DVD, I totally didn't think to ask about the regional thing DVDs have.  I'm hoping that since it's just pictures, you'll be able to see it fine.  There's a lot on there to.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bexster
« Reply #234 on: September 08, 2010 08:28:57 AM »

oh wow, thats so cool! Im gonna look forward to cracking that open  Grin  The disc works fine on my lappy and the photos are great, not managed to look at them all yet but Im about 1000 of the way through  Wink  Im working on a couple of things that I should have put in your package and thought afterwards I should have added them so Im hoping to get it in the post to you at the end of next week  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

antidote
« Reply #235 on: September 08, 2010 12:33:56 PM »

Perry is back and he brought some cool and lovely stuff with him Smiley

Here are all things together... It is so much and these things are all so awesome... I am really ashamed of
my package with less things in it... But it was my first swap so.... I hope that's okay Smiley

Here is Perry with his new friend, I do not know a name for him yet, maybe Shawn Smiley

And here are two pages of the travel book, which is sooo cool and interesting and fun!

Thank you very much for hosting Perry, chchan. My family is very jealous because of all the great things
you sent. I hope you like my package, too Smiley
By the way, the lollipop with the bug in it was perfect for scaring my sister... She told me a story about feeding
her boyfriends hamster with worms and that the cried of fear when they bought the worms... When she saw
the lollipop with the worm in it the screamed like a pig  Grin

I will definitely take part at "Little Visitor Swap Round 13", it was so much fun to see how the little visitor
explore new grounds that I would love to see how everyone celebrates Christmas and new year's eve (I read somewhere that next round will be around Christmas, am I right?), because in Germany we celebrate it differently that in America, Australia, England or Africa Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bexster
« Reply #236 on: September 08, 2010 01:28:42 PM »

i asked if there would be one over christmas  Wink im deffo in for the next round, its been so much fun
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ckchan
« Reply #237 on: September 08, 2010 03:04:01 PM »

I'm glad Perry made it safely home!  :-)  I'm glad you like everything!

I will definitely be doing a Christmas round of little visitors.  I'm hoping that I am able to close this one out before the next one starts. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
koalascout
« Reply #238 on: September 08, 2010 05:57:30 PM »

Should have pics posted shortly.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #239 on: September 08, 2010 06:01:24 PM »

Haven't heard from my partner in a while. Hope Uzzy is okay.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Profile of an Artist: Ingrid Dabringer
Supervillain Origins: Kraven the Hunter
How to Draw Mello
How to Draw Satoshi
The Origins of Charlie Brown
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...