A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
720 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 12-Summer Fun Gallery!  (Read 23998 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bexster
« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2010 03:54:25 AM »

me fred and george went to the cinema a couple of nights ago to see Eclipse  Grin they enjoyed the fight scenes, made a few pfft noises at the soppy bits but they said it was cool  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thebakersgirl
« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2010 09:30:21 AM »

Well, it's been raining a lot here lately, so Betty and I have mostly been staying inside and crafting and surfing the internet! Once the weather clears up, we're planning to go down to NASA and look at the rockets and things out on the lawn! I also want to take her around Houston to some of the museums and such. We haven't been able to get out of my little town much yet, but that's going to change soon! She's going off to Baton Rouge with my mom for the weekend and in August we're going up to Shreveport! It's been a pretty lazy summer so far, but I'm going to make up for it in the next two months, definitely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh sweet Jesus! A boob! She's making a BOOB!" -InkFaery
The Hunger Games Swap: crafting!
http://emilymayhem.blogspot.com
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2010 10:38:29 AM »

Kingsley and I had a craaaazy week!  Sunday through Wednesday we road-tripped from NJ to North Carolina to go look at a house (which I subsequently made an offer on which was accepted!  Craziness!  I am about to become a home-owner!!!!)  Then Thursday was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for my brother's wedding, which was Friday!  Then Saturday we went to an all-day family event for the relatives still in town after the wedding, and Sunday we went to Hoboken to see the famous Macy's fireworks over the Hudson river!  Whew!  Lots going on!!!!  I hope to get pics posted to craftster and the blog tonight! 

Happy belated 4th everyone! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
ckchan
« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2010 05:28:01 PM »

Perry and I haven't been doing much interesting.  :/  We have 2 big trips coming up tho!  I can't wait to take lots of pictures with him then!!
Woah here in Germany it is sooo hot... 35C/95F -.-
But at least I can hang up in the sun with Mei hoping to tan...

CkCan: When you go to the Comic-Con in San Diego with Perry, could you please, in case you see them, take a photo of James Roday and Dul Hill (they act as Shawn Spencer and Gus in Psych) or get a autograph for me? I love the serie and James Roday is very hot Cheesy
I would be so happy if that would be possible... but do not mind if it is not possible, I do not want you to hang in a line all the day just to get a picture or a autograph for me...  Tongue

I don't know what they look like, but I will definitely do my research and try!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2010 06:02:55 PM »

how many of you ladies are experiencing the heatwave on the east coast? Boo! its hot here!

I took Lola to my nephews's basketball game today.. They won! Woot Woot!
We got home and decided to go for a swim with my sister and as I'm vacuuming the pool this "bird" flies really close to my face.. circles around and flies by my sister and as I look closer I realize.. its a BAT! I screamed! The bat was dipping in the pool to get a drink of water and then flying away..  Scary experience for both Me and Lola! lol I shouldve fought him off with my crochet hooks xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
efirechild

The love of my life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2010 08:06:49 PM »

how many of you ladies are experiencing the heatwave on the east coast? Boo! its hot here!

I took Lola to my nephews's basketball game today.. They won! Woot Woot!
We got home and decided to go for a swim with my sister and as I'm vacuuming the pool this "bird" flies really close to my face.. circles around and flies by my sister and as I look closer I realize.. its a BAT! I screamed! The bat was dipping in the pool to get a drink of water and then flying away..  Scary experience for both Me and Lola! lol I shouldve fought him off with my crochet hooks xD

Eek! Bats are cool until they fly at your head...  I am glad your nephew won!

So, Lala showed back up! We have NO idea where he was, one afternoon he was just sitting in the middle of the livingroom looking smug. (quite literally) Kinda weird!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2010 08:16:42 PM »

I Think Lala Just Didn't Want To Leave Home! I'm Having A Blast With Lola.. She's Been Doing Quite A Bit Of Activities.. She Might Come Back With A Tan! hehe =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: July 08, 2010 09:11:24 PM »

Gladys and I saw Sex and the City 2 last night. I had expected it to be silly but ultimately fun. Overall, the word i'd use for it is... terrible Cheesy There were good bits, but yeah..

Maybe i've set my expectations too high for movies after seeing Toy Story Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2010 05:16:38 PM »

Remember to check in this week to let us know what you and your LVs have been doing!!  Cheesy Cheesy

I have a list of people who haven't posted at all in July - i'll send out some reminder PMs tomorrow if we still haven't heard from you! Please let us know if your partner hasn't posted in a while. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2010 07:57:59 PM »

mr gnome has been recovering from traveling with mom all week to collect and deliver guinea pigs (illinois and ohio).

will try to post more current pics as soon as possible
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 4/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 25/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 27/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 24/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 23/30
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...