A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
498 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 12-Summer Fun Gallery!  (Read 25998 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

efirechild

The love of my life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2010 12:22:42 PM »

We have mostly been hanging out around town.  I landed my dream job and started last week, so there will be no long term trips for us this summer. But we are having a blast anyways!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EssHaych
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2010 12:45:42 PM »

^^ Congrats on the job! Grin

Gus went to see Green Day on Saturday at Wembey Stadium, we all had a great time! There are pics in his mini galery, and also on his blog, where you'll find another video of him rocking out Grin http://www.gusenglishsummer.blogspot.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop: www.esshaych.etsy.com
Blog: www.esshaych.blogspot.com
Wist: www.wists.com/EssHaych

SWAPS!
Little Visitor Round 12
Post Secrets 12

I've started collecting Postcards! If you would like to trade PM me! <3 Thankies!
thebakersgirl
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2010 01:33:46 PM »

Just checking in again! Unfortunately, I've had summer school and thus been too busy to do anything particularly exciting. Sad But when that ends, I'll have two weeks completely free to do whatever! So just wait until then. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh sweet Jesus! A boob! She's making a BOOB!" -InkFaery
The Hunger Games Swap: crafting!
http://emilymayhem.blogspot.com
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2010 07:07:58 PM »

kingsley and I went to NYC last weekend and no one gave us any strange looks at all.  guess it's less weird than the stuff they see every day!  Cheesy  Wink

They are probably used to me taking all my different LVs there! Did you go to FAO Schwartz? The guys at the front are so great with taking photos.

Gladys and I had such a fun weekend in Melbourne. I've updated her blog (link in my tag line). We had so much fun that I went to the store today and printed photos that weren't even on sale so that I could start scrapboking!! I'm too lazy to scrapbook my holidays but it's so much fun making one for Gladys. I'm thinking of making the book this time.... we'll see how that goes... Tongue

no but that's a good idea!  maybe on our next trip! Smiley  sorry i haven't been able to check in lately - lots of family goings on and also my five year college reunion!  kingsley accompanied me up to boston for that, but i think i'm going to save some of those pics as a surprise for the scrapbook! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2010 09:01:39 PM »

Thanks for checking in everyone!!

Gladys and I had a busy weekend. Visiting people, an advance screening on Toy Story 3 (aka the best movie EVER!) a huge campfire where we led the singing for 300 people and even some charity work. I completely forgot to take photos of the campfire which is sad, especially as there was a fete on beforehand. Too caught up in all the excitement I guess.

But good news. Gladys made a friend! And it looks like he's going to be going with her back to the UK....  Wink
I really want to post photos but I think that i'd rather have it be a surprise.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EssHaych
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2010 10:15:18 AM »

Thanks for checking in everyone!!

Gladys and I had a busy weekend. Visiting people, an advance screening on Toy Story 3 (aka the best movie EVER!) a huge campfire where we led the singing for 300 people and even some charity work. I completely forgot to take photos of the campfire which is sad, especially as there was a fete on beforehand. Too caught up in all the excitement I guess.

But good news. Gladys made a friend! And it looks like he's going to be going with her back to the UK....  Wink
I really want to post photos but I think that i'd rather have it be a surprise.

Sounds like you've been having a fab time!! Can't wait to meet Gladys' new friend! Grin

Today Gus went to Barleylands with my Mum and I for the afternoon; it's a craft village and farm Smiley We had a great time looking at all the great (and yummy!) crafty things for sale! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop: www.esshaych.etsy.com
Blog: www.esshaych.blogspot.com
Wist: www.wists.com/EssHaych

SWAPS!
Little Visitor Round 12
Post Secrets 12

I've started collecting Postcards! If you would like to trade PM me! <3 Thankies!
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2010 10:41:16 AM »

Lily had a big Father's Day dinner with my family... and today she came to my ceramics class and helped me work on a project for another swap. I have a feeling she's going to want to make something to take home next week. Smiley Tomorrow we're going to meet my cousins new twin babies and then Lily and I are going to make venison stew for dinner. She claims to have never tried venison before, so it'll be a new experience for her. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2010 01:21:33 PM »

FINALLY photobucket thought it would be ever so kind as to let me upload pictures, so I was finally able to update Mal's mini album and blog!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
ckchan
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2010 01:26:43 PM »

Yay, seems every little visitor arrived his/her destination Smiley
Mei and I are going out today and tomorrow we will be at a open house of the DLRG, a German Lifeguard Assosiation.
Hope she will like it.

Sounds like fun!

I'm very glad everyone made it to their destination. 

Perry will be heading to San Diego in about a month for Comic-Con!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2010 10:09:58 PM »

Yay, seems every little visitor arrived his/her destination Smiley
Mei and I are going out today and tomorrow we will be at a open house of the DLRG, a German Lifeguard Assosiation.
Hope she will like it.

Sounds like fun!

I'm very glad everyone made it to their destination. 

Perry will be heading to San Diego in about a month for Comic-Con!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So very jealous!! It's my dream to go to Comic-Con!! Please stalk David Boreanaz for me <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Creating and Modifying Keyboard Shortcuts
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Showing/Hiding Palettes with Keyboard Shortcuts
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Setting Palette Options and Sliding Palettes
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Grouping Palettes into Clusters
Adobe InDesign CS2 - File Handling Preferences and Type Tool Options
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...