A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,173
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: Granny-A-Day for JUNE - 6/1/10-6/30/10  (Read 12600 times)
Tags for this thread: granny_square  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SherNWT
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2010 09:39:18 AM »

I would like to join.  I am doing a Red Hexagon Granny for my daughter.  I need some motivation to get moving!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
boberry
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2010 10:19:08 AM »

then you are for sure in the right place!!  the crocheters in this cal continually amaze me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happy Howl-idays

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2010 04:05:17 PM »

Alright, so Im wanting to make a granny square blanket but, after about 5 granny squares I get bored and lose interest.  Well, I seen the thread and thought it was a great way to stay motivated.  You know post pics of my progress and see others progress.  Anyways, My goal is to do at least 7 granny squares a day.  Hopefully more, but at least 7.  Im rotating colors so it keeps me interested.  Anyways, for being June 2nd Ive got a lot done.  Heres my progress:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
kurzes_haar
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2010 04:01:16 PM »

This is a great idea! I'm going to be doing this for four months straight so by the time my wedding comes around in October I'll have four throws done for my bridesmaids ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jack: Who has a sonic screwdriver?
The Doctor: I do!
Jack: Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, "Woo, this could be a little more sonic."?
The Doctor: What, you've never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?
BabyCakes8510

*Sparkly like a holiday*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010 04:33:36 PM »

This is a great idea! I'm going to be doing this for four months straight so by the time my wedding comes around in October I'll have four throws done for my bridesmaids ^_^

Thats a great idea! i would love a gift like that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gwynevere
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2010 05:53:05 PM »

So far so good, I even made an extra one last night:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lindsay517
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2010 02:38:22 AM »

So I'm in..I have two things I need to complete (one giant granny square blankie and one with hexagons)..maybe this will give me a good push to get them done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. -Ernest Hemingway
miss_katamari
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2010 10:26:28 AM »

excellent work so far from everybody! i must say i am loving this crochetalong! i hope i can keep up with it when im back at work next week.

Here's what ive made over the last 3 days:

and here's a shot of my pretty wool. Its taken using the hipstamatic app on my phone which i love love love! i can't stop taking pictures of random things and marvelling at how lovely they look!

Now it's time to make some tea, but im sure i will be making more granny squares this evening as i am rather addicted!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommycrochets
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2010 06:07:31 PM »

I am going to join in, I am not sure yet if I am going to do a bunch of squares or one giant. I have to go dig out all my purple and maybe a few other colors that will go with. I just moved into a very small house and my yarn takes up a good corner in my DD's closet so the sooner I get through it the better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2010 07:34:34 AM »

It's pretty quiet in here...everyone stitchin'??  I'm a little behind on my schedule of square makin' but I will post a progess pic later today.  I've got a few things cookin' like other knit, crochet projects and I have gotten in on my first swap here @ craftster...$4.95 flat rate fill-a-box exchange... Grin 

It hasn't started yet, but I am organizing my things and I also have household errands to run today and finding goodies at the local thrift stores is on the schedule for today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Is Tinted Brow Gel Worth It?
How to Get Selena Gomez’s Red Carpet Look
Favorite Products For Treating Sun Damage and Dark Spots
Jamie Greenberg Cooks Up All Natural Beauty Products With Alexis Wolfer
How to Wear Coral Lipstick
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...