A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 301,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Vampire/Vampyre Swap Round 2 (SIGNUPS 5/17/10-6/01/10, SEND 7/01/10)  (Read 14244 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psychonmemphis
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2010 12:05:15 PM »

my partner and i have been talking up a storm lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2010 01:44:50 PM »

my partner and i have been talking up a storm lol
We sure have!

By the likes of it I will be home alone tomorrow, watching season one of true blood.

Home alone at night...after watching vampire stuff.... hmmm... in a house we lived in for hmm 5 months... a house were my mom passed away in... a house were by the looks from the office door they had someone locked in... hmmmm.... Maybe I should spend he night at my aunt's house LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2010 08:18:13 PM »

oh Sevs, you know we've been chatting.  Wink  I just didn't want to be left out!  Cheesy

I remembered ANOTHER vampire movie!  and actually, it's all thanks to our wonderful organizer.  Grin

I was asked some questions regarding the swap, including one about what kind of metal I like.  I prefer silver colored metals.  then I remembered that I once saw a movie where the vampire was allergic to silver.  later on I got to thinking (talking) to myself about the first time I ever saw Gerard Butler and I actually didn't drool over him.  I don't know where it came from until I suddenly realized what movie all this happened in; Dracula 2000.  Dracula was allergic to silver in that movie and Gerard played Dracula (I didn't find him attractive at all at the time).  I've talked to people who say they didn't like Dracula 2000, but I loved it.  I have a crush on Danny Masterson and I love how they twisted together the story of Dracula and the Bible and explained why Dracula was allergic to silver and all of his other aversions.

if you haven't seen it, at least give it a try.  Smiley  I just don't recommend Dracula 3000.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
psychonmemphis
« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2010 09:15:49 PM »

ok on the topic of vampire movies has anyone besides my seen "my best friend is a vampire" i love that movie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2010 02:55:00 PM »

I have seen dracula 2000, and the wes craven's  Dracula one and two but not 3 yet.

was dracula 2000 were van helsing was injecting himself with dracula's blood to stay alive and hunt him down through centuries?

I liked that movie..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2010 02:57:53 PM »

What about "Once Bitten" with Jim Carrey? Cheesy  He was super young and I think Lauren Hutton plays the vampire, very funny. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2010 03:39:46 PM »

was dracula 2000 were van helsing was injecting himself with dracula's blood to stay alive and hunt him down through centuries?

I liked that movie..

yes.  I couldn't watch when he would inject himself.  I have an abnormally large fear of needles.  Undecided

What about "Once Bitten" with Jim Carrey? Cheesy  He was super young and I think Lauren Hutton plays the vampire, very funny. Smiley

I've only seen it once, and it was just by chance.  it happened to be on one Saturday or Sunday and I got all excited because it was a young JC.  Cheesy  I really did like that movie too, but it's not one of my faves.  so no crafting based on that.  Wink  go by the list I gave you (and any other random movies I might have mentioned Cheesy Wink).

I had to do the math.  Jim was 23 when he did that movie.  Cheesy  and boy did he look dorky: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm859147776/tt0089730.  I actually think he's pretty good looking now, and super funny.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2010 03:00:40 AM »

I believe I saw that Jim Carrey movie when I was fairly young (close to when it came out).lol  I rarely find anyone that's watched it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2010 01:53:10 PM »

I'm not to fond of needles either, but I love seing blood... fresh blood in the morning sunlight, what's more beautiful?

I only once nearly fainted, was when we had to wait about 7 hours for my mom to get hooked up for dialisys, without having breakfast or lunch... yep, that made me a lil shaky LOL

EDit:
Look what I just came across my daily dA popular look through, very cute.
http://vampguyz.deviantart.com/art/Vladimir-Todd-166579029?qj=1&q=boost%3Apopular+meta%3Aall+max_age%3A72h&qo=248
You should show your sister, sevsOnlyGirl.
Though it bugs me these days bad that people don't know how to give credit anymore... 'a random personi found on da', it's probably a photograph and he/she didn't ask permission to use it. I will leave a remark on that. LOL....

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010 08:28:20 PM by LA-Fairy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Metal Vyxen
Vyxen of the Dark Crafts

Animals can't protect themselves

« Reply #149 on: June 08, 2010 04:33:19 PM »

My partner is awesome Smiley I feel bad for taking so long to reply to her but we are cool now.

I would like to share with you my awesome tea mug (it's really a coffee mug but coffee makes me feel ill so I don't drink it lol) I had Vanilla Chai Latte and I couldn't stop drinking it lol

Hope is everyone going, not sucking too hard I hope (bad vampire pun) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has not found a remedy for the worst of them all - the apthy of human beings!

Blogspot (It's only new)
http://zombiecupcake666.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Turning Sea Glass Into Jewelry
How to Make a Hemp Necklace with Felted Balls
How to Make a Ring Around The Felts Bracelet
YG Mezz Test MP
Sustainable Rings Made from Old Gold Jewelry
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...