A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
582 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dollar Store Swap Gallery  (Read 17630 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2010 10:41:54 AM »

Cool   Oops!  I forgot to mention that Sejimara also included a packet of these nifty little thank you note cards that look like marbleized notebooks, with a pencil writing the word 'notes'.  So cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sejimara
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2010 03:59:46 PM »

Grin  I received from my partner, Sejimara!  Grin  (I am unable to post photos; Sejimara will do so (thanks), but I wanted to list all the goodies I received from her.

Keep in mind that Sejimara and I have been partnered together in THREE SWAPS so far  Cheesy, and she NEVER disappoints!

This swap package was like a showcase for all of her different skills!  Here goes:

1)  The cutest little ladybug hat with eyes on the brim!  My six year old has taken it over and will be wearing it tomorrow for the Fourth of July!

2)  A green dishtowel that I "think" she embellished with yellow and orange sewn lines on it...it still has the tags on and looks so perfectly done that I'm not sure.... Wink

3)  A photo frame that she painted silver (always useful!)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/150670_03Jul10_Frame.JPG

4)  A photo album that she covered with summer themed paper...I love the paper and this item will also be very useful as I have been asking all my swap partners to send me postcards from their area so that I can start collecting them...I plan on using them as a teaching tool with my preschool students eventually...till then, this will be the perfect place to keep them!

5)  A perfect little nine space shadowbox that she painted white and embellished the sides with scrapbooking paper (Does that paper look familiar??   Cheesy).  Inside, she made me four inchies in themes of things I like!  She also included blank, painted inchies for me make!  My girls already got out their stickers and decorated them!  Beautiful!

I wish my local dollar store had such cool stuff to work with!  Thank you again, Sejimara!
I am so glad you like everything.  I did not make that awesome dishtowel, but the colors reminded me of you and I really wanted to whip it into a change purse, but that didn't happen.  I got the idea for the hat off the internet and I know you love ladybugs, glad your Dtr like it too.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010 05:21:04 PM by Phizzychick - Reason: Please don't quote photos, thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2010 07:02:07 AM »

Great stuff, I love love love that flower button mirror. Can't wait to see your haul Ms. Barbara.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Sejimara
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2010 06:06:54 PM »

I inserted the pics into Miss Barbara's quote so they would be under the descriptions and they're not there....sorry about that.
Here's the hat:

BEFORE

The photo album:

The frame:

BEFORE

The Inchie Shelf:

BEFORE
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2010 03:22:59 AM »

these are so cool! i love the little shelves, i'm a clutter person, so i need organisation! Smiley

also, i've updated a few more feedbacks so if you have both sent AND recieved please check your profile for me, thanks! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Britness
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2010 02:25:15 PM »

I just got a great package in the mail from Britness!!!  This is great.  There were 2 bags (could be used for a tote or purse...super cute), a dishtowel with a ribbon sewn on so I can tie it to the oven handle (super cute and handy), a nice plastic snap top box with 3 mini boxes, the mini boxes had my kitties initials on em and kitty toys!!!  

Glad you liked them...BTW the dish towel is actually a apron....i have one like that comes in handy when baking and need to dust off hands...The mini boxes are supposed to be little treat boxes...i was gonna put treats in each but forgot...The blue and white tote I made out of a cute place mat.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010 02:36:43 PM by Britness » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2010 05:48:45 PM »

i am loving everyone's items they can make with $10!!!

PREPARE TO SEE MY PARCEL FROM NOBODYHASTHISONEYET!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin(yes it deserves caps lol)

receipt

a super cute purple dragon which i absolutely adore! Grin

better pic of the dragon and his super cool wings

an amazing mask with a wooden spoon handle! i love the detail on this, its so intricate. Cheesy

forgive this photo, i had just woke up lol

extra notebook and funky pencils. that notebook has paper made from sugarcane!! that is so cool! Grin Tongue

extra feathers Wink

this is an extra i asked for, i saw that nobodyhasthisoneyet made (in a previous swap) this wonderful book and so i asked her if she could make one for my sister and her children. its great Smiley

Grin ;Dthank you so much nobodyhasthisoneyet! i love it all!! Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.w ordpress.com/
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2010 04:23:53 PM »

Nice haul. I knew that nobodyhasthisoneyet would do an awesome job. I love that dragon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
skullseamstress
Tutorial Contributor

Entrepreneur Crafter

We can't stop here! This is bat country!

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2010 05:12:29 PM »

I received from Cxcaitlyn!  Here are pics of my Awesome stuffs!  BOY did she research me good!

My favorite first! The Tote bag of combined doggie and internet speak GOODNESS:

HAHAHAHA it's so awesome and funny! The dog is embroidered, complete with dual-colored collar! Sweetness! =D  It was based on this photo:  GENIUS!

There's also two plushies:  A little green monster:

Rawr!!

and a two-headed Elephant! Hee hee!

I think I'll call him Jean-Claude!  XD!

And last but not least: A framed earring-holder!  It's backed with foam so I can just stick the earrings right in there.

The note that came with it!  Sorry for sidewaysness:

You absolutely need a pixel, Cxcaitlyn! See miniaturedalmatians .com for more infoz on dat. ^_^

THANK YOU so much! Very creative use of dollar store stuffs, and MAN you hit the nail on the head when it comes to "Stuff-skullseamstress-would-like"  !!!!

Thanks a million!  =D   <3

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010 05:16:25 PM by skullseamstress - Reason: GENIUS » THIS ROCKS   Logged
yardenxanthe
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2010 06:36:35 PM »

So cute! I admit, I don't speak the LOL very well, but your tote bag is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Posing the Model to Paint a Portrait
How to Paint a Portrait
Adding Finishing Touches to Your Chalk Drawing
Adding Shadow and Depth to Your Chalk Drawing
Placing Color on Your Chalk Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...