A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 309,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap + Zelda baby shower! SO 7/9 for the Zelda swap and 7/23 for baby swap  (Read 18278 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2010 10:35:36 AM »

I would love to knit some Zelda love for Baby Zelda, but I have not only the swap, but I'm knitting for my friend's baby shower that will be during the swap period as well as a Father's Day gift (also during the swap period).  I really wish I could, I would love the opportunity to design a Baby Sheik outfit, or even a Baby Zelda one at that (I've only seen a Baby Link outfit), but I really don't think I'll have the time...  so if someone else who is knitting for the shower wants to steal my idea, I'm all for it! I think it would be a great shower gift for a little baby named Zelda! Smiley

Yeah, I really want to take this pattern http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/cassies-summer-outfit.html and make it purple-and-white to make a Princess Zelda dress... And I've made an adult-sized Zelda hat before, the one her younger version wears in Ocarina of Time? So I could make that smaller... aagh, we'll see if I have time.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2010 03:18:31 PM »

I would love to knit some Zelda love for Baby Zelda, but I have not only the swap, but I'm knitting for my friend's baby shower that will be during the swap period as well as a Father's Day gift (also during the swap period).  I really wish I could, I would love the opportunity to design a Baby Sheik outfit, or even a Baby Zelda one at that (I've only seen a Baby Link outfit), but I really don't think I'll have the time...  so if someone else who is knitting for the shower wants to steal my idea, I'm all for it! I think it would be a great shower gift for a little baby named Zelda! Smiley
Do it! I can give you extra time if you need it!

Yeah, I really want to take this pattern http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/cassies-summer-outfit.html and make it purple-and-white to make a Princess Zelda dress... And I've made an adult-sized Zelda hat before, the one her younger version wears in Ocarina of Time? So I could make that smaller... aagh, we'll see if I have time.  Undecided
Man, this is so tempting. But I am eyeing a few swaps right now, and don't know how many I can take on at once right now, finance wise and energy wise. Could I join for the baby shower even if I decide to forgo the full swap? Wink One item is easier to manage...
Since we do have a good amount of people signing up already to partner up, I don't see why not Wink I planned on organizing only, but I may just have to make something for baby Zelda only as well  Grin

Well, count me in for the baby shower portion then. When sign ups close, if you have an odd number, you may even be able to convince me to take on a partner for the full swap. Smiley

Awesome, just need you to fill out the baby shower portion of the questionnaire for me Wink
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010 03:21:36 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2010 05:49:09 AM »

I would love to knit some Zelda love for Baby Zelda, but I have not only the swap, but I'm knitting for my friend's baby shower that will be during the swap period as well as a Father's Day gift (also during the swap period).  I really wish I could, I would love the opportunity to design a Baby Sheik outfit, or even a Baby Zelda one at that (I've only seen a Baby Link outfit), but I really don't think I'll have the time...  so if someone else who is knitting for the shower wants to steal my idea, I'm all for it! I think it would be a great shower gift for a little baby named Zelda! Smiley
Do it! I can give you extra time if you need it!

Yeah, I really want to take this pattern http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/cassies-summer-outfit.html and make it purple-and-white to make a Princess Zelda dress... And I've made an adult-sized Zelda hat before, the one her younger version wears in Ocarina of Time? So I could make that smaller... aagh, we'll see if I have time.  Undecided
Man, this is so tempting. But I am eyeing a few swaps right now, and don't know how many I can take on at once right now, finance wise and energy wise. Could I join for the baby shower even if I decide to forgo the full swap? Wink One item is easier to manage...
Since we do have a good amount of people signing up already to partner up, I don't see why not Wink I planned on organizing only, but I may just have to make something for baby Zelda only as well  Grin

Well, count me in for the baby shower portion then. When sign ups close, if you have an odd number, you may even be able to convince me to take on a partner for the full swap. Smiley

Awesome, just need you to fill out the baby shower portion of the questionnaire for me Wink

Ahhh, you've convinced me...plus, I actually think I have most, if not all, the materials I need for a Baby Sheik outfit, I guess I have to steal my idea back, if anyone else was planning this  Tongue  Alright, I'm going to go fill out the baby shower portion of the questionnaire.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2010 09:07:05 PM »

One day left of sign ups!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fusedelegance
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2010 10:00:24 AM »

Why must every swap I want to participate in have to have that already been in 2 or more swaps D:

I was all excited about this one but I've only done swaps on other sites.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my fused glass jewelery in my Etsy shop at: www.Fusedelegance.etsy.com
DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2010 12:28:09 PM »

Why must every swap I want to participate in have to have that already been in 2 or more swaps D:

This can be your first swap on craftster then Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2010 03:54:01 PM »

I think that rule is only if are going to be running the swap, not participating.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2010 05:58:29 AM »

I think that rule is only if are going to be running the swap, not participating.
Yup yup, those are the rules for the person organizing, which is me. It's just required that I put that info in the swap post. You can join, just copy and paste the questionnaire into a PM, fill it out, and send it to me Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fusedelegance
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2010 11:37:59 AM »

Well I am just silly and havent had a decent nights sleep in a few days ^_^'

Thank you guys for clearing that up with me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my fused glass jewelery in my Etsy shop at: www.Fusedelegance.etsy.com
DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2010 05:27:18 PM »

I'm about to start preliminary partnering...sign ups officially end in five hours, but I wanted to go ahead and partner people who will be perfect for each other...craft wise.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
8 Ways to Taste the Rainbow
The Key to Making a Light, Flaky Biscuit
The Cruffin Taste Test
8 Unbelievably Good Ice Cube Tray Desserts
Homemade Waffle Cone Recipes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...