A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 304,878
Currently Running With Scissors:
660 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap + Zelda baby shower! SO 7/9 for the Zelda swap and 7/23 for baby swap  (Read 15999 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010 09:20:31 AM »

haha!  I'm the same!  I've only finished Windwaker and Twilight.  But have started and gotten through lots of the rest of them!  It doesn't really help when the kids delete your save files Tongue  I have no idea how many times that I've had to restart OOT, so much that I don't like the tree anymore at all!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010 10:25:10 AM »

it does seem kind of short, to me. usually i see signups of at least 2 weeks.

and my thinking, at least, is it can't hurt to make them a little longer, and the more people we get for the swap, the more fun it will be.

just my two cents

I second Lotuspixie Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010 10:38:01 AM »

OMG YOU GUYS I AM ALL UP ONS THIS SWAP.

Just in time for my epic quest I'm undertaking to play through all the games (or almost all). I've technically never finished one, despite playing like half of them and being completely smitten as I am. Such a bad gamer/fan. But this week I decided I'm going to do them alllll. Gonna try for a year. Hopefully. You guys sure have great timing. Cheesy

By "all" do you also mean "Zelda 2"?? Because I've only seen that game beaten once, and it was an ENTIRE NEIGHBOORHOOD effort when I was about 4 years old.  Cheesy Same with Punch-Out!!, but that's a different story.

I've been a Zelda fan since the first game. One of my earliest memories is the dungeon music!  Wink I've beaten... hm... LttP, LA, OoT, MM, OoA, OoS, FSA, WW, TP, PH, and almost MC and ST. So 10 total! Super kudos to anyone who knows all the abbreviations.

I'm SOO excited for this swap!! I sent in my questionaire yesterday, and then spent like two hours looking up fanart on deviantart.  Tongue And then crocheted something... really girly and silly, which I'll take a picture of when it's done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mouser882
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010 10:55:49 AM »

Oh man, I can't NOT sign up for this swap.

I'm with you guys on the not finishing games thing, too. I think, total, I have finished playing maybe 7 games ever? I can list them, unfortunately: Crystal's pony tails (yup, a genesis game for 5 year olds. Yes I was older than 5.), Yoshi's Story, Professor Layton 1+2, Little Big Planet, Heavy Rain, Bioshock. I've gotten better at it in the past few months, thus bioshock and heavy rain. And clearly a Zelda game isn't among those - but I've played each of them for a long time! I like exploring and get off track! I often play right up to the end and then forget about the game. That's where I am on Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I got a handful of hours into Twilight Princess before my save messed up and I had to replay some part I'd struggled with and got fed up.

You know what, I think I did beat one Zelda game - The Four Swords Adventures for the gamecube. Does that one really count?

BunnieBard, I salute you on being a finisher!! :p I can get all of those except MC - what's that?

Anyway. Filling out my questionnaire now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010 11:26:07 AM »

BunnieBard, I salute you on being a finisher!! :p I can get all of those except MC - what's that?

Minish Cap!!! Shrinking down to solve puzzles is so awesome!

Am I a super Zelda-dork for knowing ALL of those abbreviations?? Seriously, I feel like that super-obsessed fangirl who lives, eats and breathes LoZ...:-/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010 11:28:10 AM by striker923 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lotuspixie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2010 11:55:44 AM »

'sall right striker, i can sympathize.

i recently came back from a craft show with this print: http://www.etsy.com/listing/44333609/hero-of-time

my darling boyfriend sees it and says "so that'll go in your craft room, right?" and he must have seen the look on his face, because he then says "what?! I don't want Zelda shit all over the house."

so, sadly, Link has been banished to my craft room. but he's still cute in there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2010 12:04:08 PM »

'sall right striker, i can sympathize.

i recently came back from a craft show with this print: http://www.etsy.com/listing/44333609/hero-of-time

my darling boyfriend sees it and says "so that'll go in your craft room, right?" and he must have seen the look on his face, because he then says "what?! I don't want Zelda shit all over the house."

so, sadly, Link has been banished to my craft room. but he's still cute in there.

That is such a cute print!!! I really like the cutesy Wind Waker (PH, ST) art, it definitely has a place in the Zelda universe. On another note, I can't believe your boyfriend WOULDN'T want to display such awesome artwork!! You should frame it and put it on your nightstand Wink hehe. My husband is fully supportive of my Zelda habits...in fact, he was the one to encourage me to join this swap! But he also has a thing for InuYasha, so if he gets to hang his stuff everywhere, than so do I!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oddacity
That's what she said.

Sometimes I make things.

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2010 01:51:05 PM »

By "all" do you also mean "Zelda 2"?? Because I've only seen that game beaten once, and it was an ENTIRE NEIGHBOORHOOD effort when I was about 4 years old.  Cheesy Same with Punch-Out!!, but that's a different story.

Yup I'm planning on it! I've heard it's hard, so I'm not particularly holding my breath or anything, but I'm going to give it a shot!

Garh, I gotta finish my questionnaire, but I'm blanking on "favorite moments" ... I love it alllll~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love all things shiny, glittery, and colorful.

I hang out in: Fiber Arts, Needlework, and the Swap Board!

My Etsy: Illumine Artisan Works
whyfish
Traceuse

We like pistachio best

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2010 07:51:52 PM »

I'm excited about this! It'll be my first swap! And a good place to start swapping since I seem to make more video game things than anything else. Tongue

I've played varying amounts (ranging from "finished one dungeon" to "what? I accidentally the whole game!") of six of the Zelda games. And I'm gonna add another one to that now, because I just tried out my used Minish Cap cartridge for the umpteenth time and finally got the DS to detect it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tabiekat
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010 08:59:38 PM »

ohh poop i was so looking forward to this swap but im in two at the monent, i dont think i could handle three, ill have to see if i get finished crafting for the doctor who swap before sign ups end ill join if not bring on round two Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Easy Homemade Chinese Dumplings
How to Make American Sushi
Braised Bean Sprouts
Frozen Bean Curd Soup With Shrimps
Shrimp and Chicken Dumplings
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...