A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,188
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap + Zelda baby shower! SO 7/9 for the Zelda swap and 7/23 for baby swap  (Read 16732 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mouser882
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010 09:20:38 PM »

BunnieBard, I salute you on being a finisher!! :p I can get all of those except MC - what's that?

Minish Cap!!! Shrinking down to solve puzzles is so awesome!

Am I a super Zelda-dork for knowing ALL of those abbreviations?? Seriously, I feel like that super-obsessed fangirl who lives, eats and breathes LoZ...:-/

Ah! I even have Minish Cap!! My bad Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010 05:48:51 AM »

Ah! I even have Minish Cap!! My bad Sad
[/quote]

It's all good! Smiley There are quite a lot of LoZ games in the first place, plus I don't know if Minish Cap was really one of the most popular of all of them.

On another note I think I have my medium figured out Smiley But I want to wait until I find out who my partner is to see if it would be something they might like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lotuspixie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010 07:54:34 AM »

I think I just figured out my large item, and I'm super super excited! but I also need to wait for partners to make sure they'd actually want it.

man, want to get started.

in the mean time, i should work on my OOT afghan. I'll share with you guys. I'm knitting squares with each of the medallions and gems from OOT and making them into a blanket. I've only posted a couple pics online (I've actually finished most of them--should get them posted. Only have 2 to go, then I need to knit a border for all of it, sew them together, and then put a backing on it all):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lotuspixie/2452840677/in/set-72157603471274967/
the photo for this one looks all wonky (it's actually much rounder than it looks)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lotuspixie/2453670786/in/set-72157603471274967/

this has been one of those years-long projects, since it's so easy to put down and not come back to it for months. but my current goal is to have all the pieces knitted by the time i start crafting for this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010 11:26:09 AM »

Eek! I want to sign up but I'm currently in two other swaps and I don't know if my swaping skills are good enough for this D:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010 11:27:42 AM »

Lotuspixie,

These squares are pretty awesome, can't wait to see the finished product! You're going to be able to do intarsia in your sleep after finishing this  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lotuspixie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2010 11:29:43 AM »

Lotuspixie,

These squares are pretty awesome, can't wait to see the finished product! You're going to be able to do intarsia in your sleep after finishing this  Wink

oh gods, don't i know it! my cat LOVES it when I work on this project, I'm sure due to the gigantic, tangled mess of yarn I'm constantly wrangling with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010 11:30:40 AM »

Btw you should make the sign up a little longer.. I don't think I'll have a chance to get on the computer all weekend..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2010 07:22:29 AM »

I extended sign ups and send out dates:

Send offs are now 7/9/10
Baby shower send offs are now 7/16/10

And remember, if there is anything you want to add to your questionnaire, or if you have decided you want to do the baby shower now that I have extended the time out, please send me a pm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shelina
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2010 11:17:10 AM »

I love the idea of sending someone handmade baby shower gifts! Awesome idea! She will be one lucky mama Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mvelusc
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2010 05:29:55 PM »

I love the idea of sending someone handmade baby shower gifts! Awesome idea! She will be one lucky mama Smiley

The best gifts I got at my baby shower were handmade.  I received a onesie that was screen printed with a demented looking raccoon.  SO cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I love finding the beauty in common things.  Everything is magical in the right light~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
10 Fabulous Spring Style Must-Haves
10 Fabulous Oscar Dresses
10 Fabulous Looks Inspired by Sex and the City
From Superhero to Supermodel Style Makeover
Keeping a Well-Coordinated Look Refreshingly Unexpected
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...