A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,160
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Summer Solstice/Litha Round 20 (Signups 5-16-10 to 5-23-10, SO 6-14-10)  (Read 20049 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: June 10, 2010 03:40:20 PM »

Ffrogg... that is so scary. I am sending tons of good thoughts and energy to you and all involved. I am so glad it was not more serious.

Have so much fun meeting up with DanniQuee. It's so great that you can do that.

Saturn... I will keep my fingers crossed for you that this job will be even better and will work out.

I am almost done with everything and will be mailing on time at the latest. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ladyblades
« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2010 04:45:04 PM »

Thank you all, gentle souls, for the help with my crafting block. It worked almost too well since now I have more than the requirement plus extras!  Cheesy

Sorry to hear about the accident, Ffrogg. I am sending you healing energy now.

Saturn, I have been told that the job you are now interviewing will be much better (and more fun they say!) I hope you don't mind my saying so on the board....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2010 06:47:29 PM »

Thanks everyone!  We all seem to be fine.  I just have to get the car fixed.  But it's still driveable.

And yeah - I'm super excited about getting to meet up with Danni!  I've never met any of my partners on Craftster!  Cheesy

I think we all need to go on a retreat in the mountains or something, lol. A cool night with a bonfire and a glass of wine with lots of venting out of frustrations and then as the wine flows...laughing Smiley

Really?  Can we do that please?  I'm out of school so I'm great with it!  Its been a long while since I sat around a bonfire.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2010 07:29:39 PM »

Me too!

you're lucky, ffrog! the closest WWP swapper is Wulf and Toronto is 14h away! I did in once. In a bus. Full of babbling 16yr old girls... those 14h where long!

I did more stuff for this swap yesterday! my list is slowly being checked Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2010 07:36:07 PM »

I'm glad you and your car are only banged up, ffrogg! Accidents, no matter what kind are always so jarring and nerve wracking. Sad Hugs and healing to you and everyone else involved. I hope everyone's cars get well soon too.

If there was ever a WWP retreat, come hell or high water I would be there. Wink

Saturn, I hope this job works out for you. I'm sending you some prosperity vibes dear.

I'm excited about meeting up with ffrogg, she'll be the first person I've ever met from Craftster! Somehow I think from now on I'm going to wish all of my partners lived close enough to meet up and swap packages with! The price of tea and pizza to swap in person is going to be so much more satisfying than shelling money out to the grumpy ladies at the post office. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2010 03:28:27 AM »

I'm excited about meeting up with ffrogg, she'll be the first person I've ever met from Craftster! Somehow I think from now on I'm going to wish all of my partners lived close enough to meet up and swap packages with! The price of tea and pizza to swap in person is going to be so much more satisfying than shelling money out to the grumpy ladies at the post office. Cheesy

Yeah buddy!!  Cheesy And the lady I usually have to deal with at our post office is SUPER grumpy.  I do not like her.   Angry 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lydiaharper
« Reply #206 on: June 11, 2010 09:47:26 AM »

Lots of good energy out to everyone!  There are so many issues lately.  Hope everyone gets through them with all their sanity in tact! 

Crafty update..... I am still working, but should finish up by tomorrow (drying time and whatnot). Package everything up Sunday (then watch season premier of True Blood  Grin) and mail out Monday morning. Right in the nick of time (as usual Wink).

Lydia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

« Reply #207 on: June 11, 2010 12:07:39 PM »

Saturn, I have been told that the job you are now interviewing will be much better (and more fun they say!) I hope you don't mind my saying so on the board....

The job interview went really well...though I was nervous! It's pretty much my dream job... The college has a community outreach program that helps small intercity businesses improve and holds job fairs and seminars. It's more of a career really than a job, but it's the kind of work that will make me hop out of bed on a Monday morning. Smiley

Thank you to EVERYONE for all your supportive energy, I felt it!   Grin Grin Grin
I won't know anything about weather I get it for a month though! The professor that is in charge of the program is leaving town for a while. Until then, I applied at a nursing home for an activity position like my old job. It's always good to have more than one fishing line in the water. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
phnxreign99

« Reply #208 on: June 11, 2010 02:37:04 PM »

Wow, the healing card swap is a fantastic idea, and obviously we could all use some healing for one reason or another.  One thing I love about paganism is the ability to interpret characteristics in so many different ways and apply them to your own life (does that make sense?!)  Like healing, prosperity, strength ... we have very broad definitions of these things.  I think everyone here could benefit from some healing.  "Normal" people think of healing as just physical - oh but it's so much more than that!

I'll have to pass on the healing swap despite my need for it.  I think what I really need is a good cleansing - physical and spiritual.  I'll start with a nice, long vacation  Grin  I won't be back home until the 30th of June.  But, I'll be keeping in touch with the forum, since my man has already replaced my phone (he loves me  Cheesy )

Danny, I of course feel your pain over your robbery - that feeling of being violated.  I just keep trying to remind myself that not one thing that was taken from me created any life or death situations and its nothing to waste precious fretting time over (I can save all my fretting for my three teenage sons!)

I finally got my pictures of my swap package form RippledWater up ... hop on over to the gallery and see the spoilage I received.  AWESOME goodies!!

Positive vibes going out to everyone!  I'll toss a tonka bean in the ocean for our little group and wish for protection from all this "negativity" hanging around us  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Ladyblades
« Reply #209 on: June 13, 2010 07:29:16 AM »

O geez, I didn't realize tomorrow was the mailout deadline! Gotta get the last piece finished up so it can dry. I hope I can use the car to go to the post office tomorrow. Our post office branch has really nice people working there. I try to avoid the main PO because that's where all the crabby people work and the lines are long. I used to have to go there twice a month when I worked payroll and was never more glad to quit. It's the same with the local BMV - only the Re-instatements Center employees are nice. I have had to sit there for hours (for work). Watching how the employees are treated by the public and it gave me a clue. Why do people think they can treat other people like crap and still get what they want out of life - where did our society go so wrong? How can they not see that they are the cause of their own misery? Sorry for the rant....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Checkboard Manicure
How to Fix Lipstick Mishaps
How to Fix Your Foundation
How to Fix Mascara Smudges
How to Do a Kitty Cat Manicure
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...