A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 305,731
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster Swap Gallery  (Read 10748 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

achgfd
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2010 08:36:31 PM »

horray! I recieved my package from Spydie! My husband was kind enough to describe everything I got while I was waiting for my sister to come out of surgery. I can't post pictures, but Im very excited to get all of my stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2010 12:46:21 AM »

That monster coin purse is adorable!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2010 09:38:01 AM »

The cthulhu purse is flippin' amazing! There needs to be a round two so I can get in on some monster goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
uropygid
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2010 05:40:51 PM »

Aaah, I got my package from Zombina Skeleton today... prepare to be amazed!! She made me a lot of things based on my monster character, Phineus - the beastie in my icon  Grin

First, these awesome magnets of various pictures I've commissioned of Phineus - she has really good taste, she picked some of my absolute favourites pictures, too! I promptly stuck them on the fridge, of course!

And some comics! Yesss these will be read before bedtime tonight. One is Knights of the Dinner Table, which is hilarious. The other two are great too - Fall of Cthulu and Dragonlance (mmmm).

Annnnnnnnd not least, but by far the most amazing - get ready -

OMG, a Phineus amigurumi. This has just floored me!! I don't how to crochet, either, so this is doubly awesome. My camera insisted on making him look blue; he's actually a really lovely deep purple. He has big shiny eyes, and the huge ears are floppy...

He's a good size, too - and surprisingly heavy! He sits upright just fine by himself, too.

The best part!! She included the zipper - my monster has a zipper down his spine, so he can take his skin off. Sooo coooooool  Shocked I love this guy, I think I'm going to be carrying him around for a while, heheh.

There was some edibles too - some fruit snacks and some delicious kettle corn flavoured crackers I already devoured.

Thanks again so much, Zombina Skeleton!! You were a great swap partner, and this has been tons of fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Max

live in the MN metro? I'm always up for craft meets!
achgfd
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2010 09:53:06 PM »

ooooooooo that amiguri is awesome! He's so cute. I think Phineas is a perfect name for a monster. Tongue

I can't wait to post pictures. Another week or so before I get home, but it looks like I'm going to post pictures of what I sent and what i received. :S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

avocadoeldorado
Almost done, it just needs a...*&$%!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2010 10:27:08 PM »

Oooh, I love that crochet doll.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
achgfd
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2010 12:25:42 AM »

Oooooopsie! I'm sorry guys. I know this is closed, but I posted my pictures in the thread and not the gallery. Sad My bad! I'll just copy and put them here then. Thanks!
So after visiting my sister in the hospital for 3 weeks I have finally gotten home to receive and post pictures! Since my partner is MIA I'm going to post what I sent her first.

She asked for things that were wearable and she liked zombies and vampires, so I made these brain earrings and a zombie hello kitty bookmark!

I also made a bat head-bow and crocheted a wrist cuff. That one isn't really monsters but I threw it in extra.

My partner loved Lolita so I made her some cute little monster styled top hats out of felt! Ones a vampire one, and one is like frankenstien!

I also made this monster bag.

Vampire teeth made of fuse beads, and a coffee mug that says "When other little girls wanted to grow up to be dancers, I always kind of wanted to grow up to be a vampire."

My thing is papercrafts, and even though she said she didn't have room or want decorations I threw in a couple.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2010 12:26:11 AM »

Now for the stuff she sent me!

this very warm felt skele-monkey hat! I have the skelekitty purse. <3 And some horns. I kind of figured out how to put them on, but can't make them stay.

A magic wand and a thank you card! Also a neat bottle of salt to keep the demons away.

some zombie finger puppets, and rings.

And finally this gothic lolita style skirt with blood and cigarette burns!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Newborns Part 9/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Newborns Part 7/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Newborns Part 8/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Newborns Part 3/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Newborns Part 11/11
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...