A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,536
Currently Running With Scissors:
387 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster Swap Gallery  (Read 11744 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SKooKuM
Miss Sews-a-lot

Dance kitty

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010 07:26:34 AM »

glad you love it. Those were my first tries at purse like things :3 and the green squid spider thing? i dunno XD I thought tentacles, neon green body and 4 eyes, is an awesome combo XD I made patterns from all that so I if need to make more I can now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps. Send a pm if you'd like to do a Harry Potter, Pokemon, BJD or Obitsu swaps.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitsunestudios
kwality570
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2010 08:35:41 AM »

I've been using the bag and showing it off to everyone.  Most people just think that I'm crazy.  I think they just don't know a good monster purse when they see one. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2010 10:29:22 AM »

ok I don't know what to do now.  Huh I haven't heard from my partner in 2 weeks, and she hasn't posted since April. I've messaged Lolaandbean a couple of times, but I think she's pretty busy too.
Should I mail out my package anyway?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2010 10:46:56 AM »

ok I don't know what to do now.  Huh I haven't heard from my partner in 2 weeks, and she hasn't posted since April. I've messaged Lolaandbean a couple of times, but I think she's pretty busy too.

Undecided Personally, I would wait to send until I heard back from either LolaandBean or your partner. I would also let them both know that you're waiting to send until you hear back from them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
achgfd
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2010 10:47:53 AM »

Undecided Personally, I would wait to send until I heard back from either LolaandBean or your partner. I would also let them both know that you're waiting to send until you hear back from them.

that sounds like a good idea... I'm just afraid to get negative feedback for sending late. But I'm sure they would understand right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SKooKuM
Miss Sews-a-lot

Dance kitty

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2010 12:44:50 PM »

that sounds like a good idea... I'm just afraid to get negative feedback for sending late. But I'm sure they would understand right?
its not negative unless you dont keep in contact. And if you send out and dont get anything in return, I have extras I made just in case :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps. Send a pm if you'd like to do a Harry Potter, Pokemon, BJD or Obitsu swaps.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitsunestudios
whatthepuck
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2010 03:05:56 PM »

achgfd-I sent you a pm. Don't worry about being late if you haven't heard from your partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2010 05:54:19 PM »

achgfd-I sent you a pm. Don't worry about being late if you haven't heard from your partner.

ok cool. I shall stick put then. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

uropygid
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2010 06:23:30 PM »

Sent mine off today... here's a little teaser to tide over Zombina Skeleton 'til then...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Max

live in the MN metro? I'm always up for craft meets!
whatthepuck
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2010 12:57:42 PM »

I received from downtownmonsters today.

Adorable monster necklace.

Plushie monster. Promptly named Gwen and carried off by Little Bean. Oops, didn't mean to cut her tail off.

Cute shirt. You have no idea how much I love witty things like this. I couldn't get a good shot of the whole shirt so close ups will have to do.

Front

Back
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Horses
How to Draw Hearts
How to Draw Flames
How to Draw Faces
How to Draw Clothes
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #107: Bottle It Up Winner!
Tute Tuesday: Whitman's Sampler
The Zombie Trend: Now... Sheep!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...