A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,392
Currently Running With Scissors:
850 Guests and 47 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Swap: Rodent Revolution 2 - CLOSED, Extended Send by 07/07/2010  (Read 12979 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gerbilgal

I love knitting and my gerbils.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010 06:14:37 PM »

Do you accept first-time swappers? I'll be reaching my one-month mark before signups end, and I'm REALLY excited about the theme of this swap.
If you'd need some convincing, let me know what I can do.

Sure!  I checked your profile. You will be qualified by the time signups end. So go ahead and sign up!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gerbilgal1/
Squeaky Knitting: http://www.etsy.com/shop/gerbilgal

Current Swaps:
I Heart Tea 2: Signups
pkwj
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2010 09:20:01 PM »

Are rabbits included in the Rodent Revolution?  Smiley  I know we discussed in the idea thread that they were, but I don't see anything in the description for buns.

Cheesy

Most definitely!! 

This was my question too...I'll have to think about this one.  Its been a long time since my bunners have gotten anything new...I know, bad bunny mom.   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gerbilgal

I love knitting and my gerbils.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010 06:21:24 AM »

If anyone would like to post pictures of their sweeites, go right ahead.  The two gerbils on the first page are my Mona and Simone. I have 6 other boy gerbils and a hammie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gerbilgal1/
Squeaky Knitting: http://www.etsy.com/shop/gerbilgal

Current Swaps:
I Heart Tea 2: Signups
kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010 06:35:34 AM »

This is my Gus.  He's four and a half (as best as I can estimate) and quite the bunny with Opinions.  He's my baby, though, and gives me bunny kisses and such.  He's pretty young in this picture, so his ears don't do that much anymore, nor does he hop up on the couch often (booooo).

And this is my Chloe, when I first got her.  She's not a healthy bun anymore, sadly, for all that she's the same age as Gus.  She's got a brain parasite that makes her balance off and her head tilt, so she gets medicine every day, and her upside eye now has a cataract.  Still, she's a very happy rabbit and doesn't let all this get her down.  She's the sweetest thing!

Funny thing is, I fostered Chloe in an attempt to give Gus a friend, and adopted her once I knew she was sick (because really, who else is going to adopt a sick rabbit?) but Gus still isn't fond of her, three years after I got her.  She loves him, though. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Doxie24_7
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010 11:02:05 AM »

I soooo want to do this but I'm a newbie to swaps and just signed up for a steampunk charm swap. I have Rats, hamsters and gerbils ( but my rats are the true scene thieves  Wink )  I soooo have my fingers crossed for a round 3 of this!!!  If I don't get approved for the Steampunk swap, as I'm new and I don't know how these swap applications work, I WILL be signing up for this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010 01:00:10 PM »

I will have to either find or just take new pics to post but I have 2 ratties (Dot Matrix & Fiona), 4 chinchillas (Sally, Zero, Naga and Lina) and recently adopted 2 ferrets (Bear & China). And those 2 are the ones I would to receive some things for. They don't have too much and the others are spoiled rotten!!! Aaaahhhhhh... but soon Bear & China will catch up in that dept too!!! LOL

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QuietChampion
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010 08:11:06 PM »

Squee! I love bunnies. Such darling, darling creatures! Chloe looks like an absolute love-y sweetheart. You must be very proud of her perseverance.

I'm the happy rat-momma of four (three lazy boys, and one CRAZY boy!) and rat-nanny to four more. The whole rat family, all told, is actually ten strong when my family gets together. We're "rat-people" in a big way.
Unfortunately, I'm at work. Far, far away from my darling babies, but I will post photos ASAP. A group photo might be wise, all things considered.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MiLady
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010 07:59:47 AM »

Im tempted by this but what can you craft for hamsters?

This is my spoilt rotten hamster Lily. She was the last one in her litter and the pet shop had been advising people not to get her because she was timid and nipped people, but I took her and she loves being handled now and isn't bothered by anyone. She was also TINY when I bought her but she's a more healthy size now.

My mum and dad weren't going to let me have any animals, so I started freecycling and sneaking hamster related paraphenalia into the house and noone said anything, eventually all I needed was the hamster, so I put her in and now everyone is smitten. We used to have loads of gerbils and have had rabbits before.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010 09:16:50 AM »

Im tempted by this but what can you craft for hamsters?

Well, there are cardboard tubes that can be assembled into towers, treat jars, snuggle bags to hide in, fabric tubes to run through, a hamster hammock ... these are all ideas from the previous round, so others might have a better idea. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spicytaco

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2010 10:39:57 AM »

It's Bruce. He's my hamster. He came home with me cause he's so darn cute. He can fit 2.5 baby carrots in his cheeks. It's hysterical.

I'm cutting back on swapping right now or else I'd totally join this. Just thought I'd share Bruce with you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kentucky Hot Brown Sandwich Recipe
Updated Homestyle Dumplings Recipe
Traditional Kentucky Country Ham Biscuits Recipe
Very Special Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipe
Tender Barbecued Boneless Pork Ribs Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...