A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,597
Currently Running With Scissors:
766 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The IT Crowd Swap R2 - GALLERY  (Read 10012 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Imagine
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010 07:06:03 PM »

Wow! That quilt is out of this world!!

I also love the Moss pens and the Moss mug!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010 07:26:17 AM »

that quilt is AMAZING and i ADORE those Moss pens!!

BUT I received the most GLORIOUS, AMAZING, AND WONDERFUL swap package ever!!!!   BEHOLD:

Moss...

and Richmond!!

They are crocheted and pixieval said they are her first crocheted dolls which is just UNBELIEVABLE!!!

They are SO flipping awesome I can't even describe it!  My husband is super-psyched about them too, enough that he suggested we make our very own IT Crowd with a third doll - one we had to put back in his box since we had been using him around the apartment in hilarious (but probably sacrilegious) ways.  Thus I present our own IT Crowd....

Moss, Richmond, and Jesus (of course)!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010 07:41:18 AM »

I am so glad you like them! I was so nervous about them! But I saw you had the stuffies that Fruity Loops had made on your wist, and thought, hey! I can try that in crochet!
If we pair up again in round 3, I would love to make you Jen and Roy too!

I had so much fun making these dolls that I made my dd a doll(not an IT crowd one though, lol) and am considering making more dolls for swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft minded
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010 07:09:03 PM »

WhiteSheeps package came today! She sent me a triptych painting of Moss with some of my favorite quotes:

Such a cool idea. Thank you, WhiteSheep!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010 07:15:13 PM »

Those paintings are super cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagine
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010 09:11:44 AM »

I got my package from Loops!! I feel amazingly spoiled, you'll see why!!

This is the whole content of the package:

In the extras I got a gazillion bars of chocolate and mint hot chocolate! A heat magazine (it was the first time ever I read a gossip magazine, and it's hilarious! I'm not sure the writers take themselves seriously, but if they don't it's even more funny! Or maybe it's just British humour and American magazine wouldn't be as funny, I don't know...)

I also got two awesome Moss and Aunt Irma-Jen pillows! I decided to use the Aunt Irma as an indicator for my bf for my PMS moods, so he'll know to stay away from me!

An amazing destruction of the Internet painting

The arrow is actually in 3d and sits on top of the button.

Mix and match earrings:

I'm wearing the long Moss and the Roy ones right now!

And a Moss mug!!!

Thank you so much Loops! I'm glad we have the same sense of humour and thought of almost the same things!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010 11:59:33 AM »

Awesoem packages!
I hope mine arrives soon!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FruityLoops

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010 12:44:16 PM »

Wooow, I love the trio paintings, and crochetted characters you guys!!!!  Awesome-tastic!

I'm sooo glad you like everything Imagine!!  I did snigger a little when I saw the google pic in the frame you sent, we were defo of similar minds there Wink  Genius usage for Aunt Irma!!!

Do you know I'm not one for gossip mags either (I was sooo embarassed when I ordered it with my grocery delivery, the delivery chap actually commented on it and I went bright red!), but I meant to read the Heat mag before sending and I totally forgot until it was too late, bah  Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2010 07:53:57 PM »

My partner has received so I can go ahead and say we all used the EXACT same picture for the Moss mug, I laughed when I saw the first one posted...did you ladies just use mod podge?  I couldn't figure out a way to make it really usable, so I turned it into a candle....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
FruityLoops

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2010 03:00:47 AM »

My partner has received so I can go ahead and say we all used the EXACT same picture for the Moss mug, I laughed when I saw the first one posted...did you ladies just use mod podge?  I couldn't figure out a way to make it really usable, so I turned it into a candle....

Lol, I had a sneaking suspicion that there would be more than one Moss mug showing up Wink  How odd that we all used the same piccie tho!!  I tried so hard to find the one that was actually on his mug, but couldn't find it anywhere and the freeze frame of it just wasn't good enough.

I think mine should be washable, I stuck the picture down with PVA glue, then sprayed it with a gloss sealer, and then I put at least 3 good coats of Diamond Gloss on it.  Only downfall.... I'd done all that and only then realised I kinda stuck the picture on with Moss facing the wrong way... which I had done on purpose to cover the writing on the bottom, but hadn't really thought about where the handle was!!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Gimp - Simple Mirror Effect
Make A Picture Look Like Painting
TheGimp - How to Use Decolorization
Photoshop Effects #1 - Pixel Background
How to Do A Napalm Run
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...