A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Steampunk Charm Swap Mail by 6/18 FULL; Signups Closed!  (Read 41300 times)
Tags for this thread: charm , charm_bracelet , steampunk , jewelry  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LouraPalmr
Seamstress Of Hairspray Beauty Lounge

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2010 11:04:26 PM »

love that book! the polymer clay one rocks too, and that heart is amazing for a 1st try. Swap is in my profile, good to go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"no shirt, no shoes, no dice"

My Etsy - http://www.DevilDogCouture.etsy.com
jillrbassett
« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2010 02:57:02 AM »

I'm not seeing the swap in my profile.

Wow sweetyetevil your heart is amazing!! So well done! I'm starting to feel intimidated too lady lovecraft. I'm so worried that i'm not going to make anything original or interesting. My biggest fear is that my partners will be disappointed when they receive my charm.

Those books look fantastic!! I'm definitely taking a trip to borders to check them out. Hopefully those will give me a few more ideas and help me with this swap haha. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Message me if you're interested in buying custom costumes.

Sometimes I blog here: http://jillrbassett.wordpress.com/
Seraphina_de_Sangre
The Daredevil Sky Pirate

Down to a 12 and shedding more lbs. everyday!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2010 08:23:14 AM »

I just realized that SO's are on my birthday!

I saw the SSJewelry book on overstock.com for $16.33 and they have $3 shipping. It's sooooo tempting. They just tease you with the "look inside the book" function on Amazon and Googlebooks, to suck you in.

Sweety- your heart came out great. I was trying to download the pdf. but my dial-up was acting up.  Roll Eyes I'm going to the library tomorrow to try again.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps
Multi-Themed Steampunk Swap

Wist
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #213 on: May 27, 2010 10:56:23 AM »

Wow sweetyetevil your heart is amazing!! So well done! I'm starting to feel intimidated too lady lovecraft. I'm so worried that i'm not going to make anything original or interesting. My biggest fear is that my partners will be disappointed when they receive my charm.

Those books look fantastic!! I'm definitely taking a trip to borders to check them out. Hopefully those will give me a few more ideas and help me with this swap haha. 

Same here! But at the same time I'm not picky at all so hopefully most other swappers wont be either. As a matter of fact I sometimes love or even prefer things that are OBVIOUSLY hand made, or found objects Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #214 on: May 27, 2010 11:03:36 AM »

I agree about looking homemade, thats almost always better than mass produced look. Also, I really need to do crafts instead of stalking people's wists, it is far too time consuming.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #215 on: May 27, 2010 11:05:43 AM »

Wow sweetyetevil your heart is amazing!! So well done! I'm starting to feel intimidated too lady lovecraft. I'm so worried that I'm not going to make anything original or interesting. My biggest fear is that my partners will be disappointed when they receive my charm.

Same here! But at the same time I'm not picky at all so hopefully most other swappers wont be either. As a matter of fact I sometimes love or even prefer things that are OBVIOUSLY hand made, or found objects Smiley

I'm scared too.  This is my first swap (and I know there are a few other newbies here too), so I'm not really sure what to expect.  I'm just as worried I'll go over board and make the gifty feel uncomfortable, as I am of them thinking my charm is not so charming.  But it seems to me while looking thru the site, that everyone is so gracious about receiving things.  And part of the reason I joined was to get more handmade into my life.  So I'm hoping that everyone else is feeling the same way.  I'm pretty sure I will feel better once we get partners and I can start thinking in themes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Monty

Summer Nerd Games! So Excited

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 27, 2010 11:47:28 AM »

I thought the swap was in my profile, but I double checked and it was still there.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
april again
« Reply #217 on: May 27, 2010 02:11:03 PM »

That poly clay heart is amazing! I have never really been one for poly clay OR hearts but I really like that one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #218 on: May 27, 2010 03:53:02 PM »

OK..so I didn't post this before because 1).  I was not sure of the Kosher-ness of posting in this kind of format. 2.)I'm not sure if I'm fond of it or not...but one must be brave about such things..so here goes...

sorry it's so fuzzy.  This is the best shot I got for some reason I'm too tired to discern now.  I think the problem is that I should have looked harder for the bag or a zillion computer screws my hub has some where..instead of working with the 3 I found easily.  One of the 3 had really short threads.  I used the longer one 'cause they matched...but they made the head look weird I think.  My Fimo seemed really too soft as well...thus the droopy wings.  Truth be told...he kinda creeps me out...which is a good thing LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
april again
« Reply #219 on: May 27, 2010 04:01:54 PM »

Nice Job! I thought he was cute Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Peanut Butter Marinated Chicken Tenders
Country Style Meatloaf
Ham, Tomato and Cheese Bake
Sauteed Noodles
Grilled Cheeseburgers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...