A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 301,506
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Steampunk Charm Swap Mail by 6/18 FULL; Signups Closed!  (Read 45081 times)
Tags for this thread: charm , charm_bracelet , steampunk , jewelry  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Doxie24_7
« Reply #650 on: June 27, 2010 10:10:40 AM »

Same thing happened to me, I PMd her and she asked to send to her mom's address. I would PM before you send back, silly Post Office!!  Angry

You have no idea how bad I feel that you guys have to send again. I mean, I know that I had no control over I just feel bad. Expect to get a HUGE thank you card after this Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Doxie24_7
« Reply #651 on: June 27, 2010 10:22:02 AM »

Oh, and I'm still investigating this whole postal problem, trust me. Packages found or not they still need to explain how they somehow left me a notice saying the mailman came to my house, when he didn't and then still couldn't track my packages when there is a tracking number! I'm not full out angry about it I just really would like them to explain it to me. Not treat me like some silly commoner that understands nothing.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just annoyed for myself and annoyed for my swap partners that have to now resend. Also, annoyed I've talked to 3 different supervisors and countless mailmen and never got any answers..... Wow I'm sounding like a total witch right now LOL. But do you ever feel like the post office talks to you like your stupid? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #652 on: June 27, 2010 10:33:42 AM »

But do you ever feel like the post office talks to you like your stupid? 

as long as I don't get waited on by one guy in particular, I know exactly what you're talking about.  the others are pretty nice (especially Rich.  yes, I know one of them by name. Roll Eyes).  yet it annoys me that he still has to ask me if I know how the DC thing works or explains it to me anyway.  HELLO!!!  you've waited on me about 95% of the time I've come in here, got DC#s about 90% of that time and you still have to explain to me how it works??  the others don't ask/tell.  they figure since I'm asking for it, I must know how it works.

sorry.  I went on a rant too.  Tongue  I'm just aggravated for when things like this have happened to me, for Doxie, for her partners, and for everyone else that this happens to.

something I don't understand; why did some get through to you (like mine) but others didn't?  I mean, I can understand if there was some kind of typo in the address (done that before) but if it's letter for letter correct, then why isn't it getting to you?  I don't get it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
april again
« Reply #653 on: June 27, 2010 10:35:32 AM »

[quote author=Doxie24_7 link=topic=347473.msg4110063#msg4110063 date=1277658640
You have no idea how bad I feel that you guys have to send again. I mean, I know that I had no control over I just feel bad. Expect to get a HUGE thank you card after this Wink
[/quote]

Pfft it is hardly your fault the PO screwed up, no worries!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #654 on: June 27, 2010 11:57:09 AM »

Cry

I'm glad I wasn't waiting to pull my pocket watch apart for this swap.  95% of the parts inside it are plastic.  but I got some neat hands and a couple of little metal gears and screws.  yay for putty knives!  that's how I got the backing off.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #655 on: June 27, 2010 01:02:30 PM »

Yes! When I went to mail my packages, tried to get DC and the guy gave me all kinds of b.s. about how you can only get a DC# when you ship Priority (which I know for a FACT is not true). It's always the same guy. Maybe he was really grumpy that day, because some days he makes funny jokes. But the whole experience just makes me want to ship flat rate with the online shipping labels.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cindibee
Oh no, zombies!

Clumsy but cute

View Profile WWW
« Reply #656 on: June 27, 2010 03:55:15 PM »

I FINALLY got what pics I have posted to the gallery. It's the first post on page 3!

Wonderful work from my swap partners and I definitely had a blast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like owls. I am forgetful and clumsy. Zombies are cool. My life is filled with awesomeness and yours should be too. ^.^
6 Ideas Before Breakfast - My Pinterest
Seraphina_de_Sangre
The Daredevil Sky Pirate

Down to a 12 and shedding more lbs. everyday!

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 27, 2010 07:19:59 PM »

Yes! When I went to mail my packages, tried to get DC and the guy gave me all kinds of b.s. about how you can only get a DC# when you ship Priority (which I know for a FACT is not true). It's always the same guy. Maybe he was really grumpy that day, because some days he makes funny jokes. But the whole experience just makes me want to ship flat rate with the online shipping labels.

That's what they told my cousin. The PO that I go to in DC is full of it, completely. I talked to a lady that works with me and works at a PO, she said the next time I need to post something to come see her.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps
Multi-Themed Steampunk Swap

Wist
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #658 on: June 28, 2010 01:04:27 AM »

Finally updated in the gallery !
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #659 on: June 28, 2010 04:11:31 AM »

GMS, I have sent you several messages but I am not sure if you are getting them. I am still waiting for feedback...thanks! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Utilize the Selection Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Make Selections Quickly and Accurately in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Modify a Mask in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use an Alpha Channel as a Mask in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Create Alpha Channel in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...