A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,306
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Steampunk Charm Swap Mail by 6/18 FULL; Signups Closed!  (Read 49128 times)
Tags for this thread: charm , charm_bracelet , steampunk , jewelry  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pogo
Ardiente

Ready for something new...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #620 on: June 23, 2010 07:19:45 PM »

Well back to just bills for me.  Cry    Cry
I received my very last charms. The little beauties are posted in the gallery though! Page 2 for the moment!

Love the rest of the gallery too, specifically -

yardenxanthe - really like the charms you made for yourself, nice stamping!

Suereal - your charm for Seraphina_de_Sangre looks so interesting. What is the back of the #1 or "egg-like" one?

Sweetyetevil - the wasp charm you made for habitat-lady was really cute.

Ceemonster - really like the winged charm you made for habitat-lady.

cindibee - your key for Krafty_Karasu looks pretty cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My little site about giving, with a splash of crafting: http://www.fierygivingtree.com
Doxie24_7
« Reply #621 on: June 23, 2010 09:12:46 PM »

So I'm still waiting for a trace on AprilAgain and Yardenxanthe's packages. I know they are somewhere in MA but that is as far as the postal people know. I have been calling them everyday but it's so hard to get a hold of the right people. I should know more by friday.

BUT in other better news I have gotten my packages from krafty_karasu, Lady lovecraft and cindibee. I LOVE them sooooo much. I hope to post pictures of them tomorow. I have had such a bad week that getting these packages was a nice why to make things just a little better. Thank you guys.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Doxie24_7
« Reply #622 on: June 23, 2010 09:50:03 PM »

Everytime I look at the gallery I get sad that aprilagain and yardenxanthe's packages are mia right now. Your charms look so great!! I know they'll get to me soon but still. Come friday the postmen will know the wrath of an angry crafter if I don't have answers LOL.

But really, the gallery is looking really nice.
I love ceemonster's traveler charms. Makes me want to hop on a hot air balloon.
And sweetyetevil's fairycharm for ceemonster has to be one of my favs. I love fairy and steampunk combined. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.
And suereal your charms to Seraphina are so pretty. I love the blue one. The lacy blue with the harder old metal look to it. You wouldn't think it would all match but it really is gorgeous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
goodmorningstarshine
Your face, your race, the way that you talk, I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk

Addicted to craft stores...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #623 on: June 24, 2010 05:41:41 AM »

Well, here I am on the work computer again, because the stupid home one just isn't working. Gah. Going nuts here.

Here's what's happening: I am currently enrolled in summer school for a Business Management class. Each student has to do a class project where they organize, coordinate and manage a group of people to perform a certain event or task. I posted this swap before the class started, so I didn't realize that my project would coincide directly with the end of the swap. Ugh.

So here is what we are doing for my project: My craft room is a horrendous, can't walk into it mess. I mean, one of the worst disasters since the Hindenburg. So I decided I would organize a group of friends and family to do a "Clean Sweep" type deal, like the show from TLC. We are doing this this weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday due to worker's schedule conflicts on the other available 2 weekends.

In order to make this easier to do, we rearranged all the furniture in the living room to accomdate the building of shelves and the dragging out of all the craft supplies to be pitched, sold or kept. In doing this we moved the desk and computer from the dining area of the room to the corner in front of the fireplace. Ever since moving it we can't get the internet to work.

Not only that, but I can't find my camera wire. Everything is in completely mixed up and horrifically out of order. I have received 5 or 6 lovely charms (I know I received just yesterday from goatgoddess) but as of now I can't upload pictures.

Please please help me to help you. I'm going to try very hard to get feedback sorted asap, but this project is putting me out of business most of the weekend. So please do this:

If you are awaiting feedback (all of your partners have received their charms) please drop me a PM like hgddm did earlier today. I will double check your partners have received and then give feedback straight away.

I will get this sorted within the next few days, but I don't want to keep you waiting for feedback in the meantime. Worst case scenario: my boss isn't going to be here Monday, so I'll know I'll be able to work on it then.

I'm so sorry to be acting like such a slacker guys; if I'd realized this would happen I would have waited for someone else to offer to host. I'm going on swapping haitus for a while until I get the house in decent shape, but I apologize for causing you guys grief.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare
I had to cram so many things to store everything in there
And all the fat-skinny people, and all the tall-short people
And all the nobody people, and all the somebody people
I never thought I'd need so many people
april again
« Reply #624 on: June 24, 2010 06:07:49 AM »

GMS this has been an awesome swap please don't worry!

I received from Cindibee yesterday but I did not get home til late and I wont get home til late today either Sad So I may not be able to post pics til tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: June 24, 2010 07:08:15 AM »

I added pics of Goatgoddess' charm to my gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yardenxanthe
« Reply #626 on: June 24, 2010 11:24:25 AM »

Everytime I look at the gallery I get sad that aprilagain and yardenxanthe's packages are mia right now. Your charms look so great!! I know they'll get to me soon but still. Come friday the postmen will know the wrath of an angry crafter if I don't have answers LOL.

I'll make you another one if it doesn't turn up. SOOOO sorry you had this experience. THis is your first swap, right?? Sad(
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monty

Summer Nerd Games! So Excited

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 24, 2010 12:47:34 PM »

Packages arrived! I'm soon to post pics of the charms Pogo, aisy, and Lourapalmr sent me! Love them
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #628 on: June 24, 2010 03:18:31 PM »

I received my last two charms from suereal and Seraphina. I'm trying to get some pics, so hopefully I'll have some up tonight! Everything is lovely and I hope suereal gets mine soon, I love her's so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #629 on: June 24, 2010 03:52:50 PM »

WOOHOO!  I got my first package yesterday!  From Darkangelwingz and her sister is my guess.  I can't open it tho as I'm in a different country then it is.  But at least I know when I get them heheh.

Gratz Lady Lovecraft on the grad stuff.

I'm sorry that poor goodmorningstarshine is having such a frustrating time at the mo.  But I'm so glad that you set this charm swap up even if it has left you feeling swamped.  I hope you are able to get organized faster then you expect.

Thanks for all the compliments on my charms.  Seraphina's little "Faberage" egg started as a rather hideous 1970's church lady type necklace.  The base is a flower detail from same necklace.  The number charm is from Micheals and it was exactly the same size as the blue parts.  Then I used my trusty Weldbond to glaze the filigree silver bits on the blue part.  The filigree is a street urchin I found a few years ago....I think it was an earring in it's former life.  Then I grew nervous the Weldbond would not hold to the charm together forever so I wired it a bit too.

Everyone has done such a smashup job!  Looks to me like most of mine that I sent have arrived.  Just waiting on goatgoddess package to get there.

I'm going to be sad when this is all over.....
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010 03:59:02 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Ways to Slip into Long Sleeve Dresses
3 Ways to Wear Eye-Catching Embellishments
3 Ways to Crush on Velvet
3 Leather Looks That Are Super-Sleek and Super-Chic
3 Ways to Wear a Camo Shirt
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding
Spotlight on: Smoothies with Recipe Goodness
Pamper Yourself!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...