A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,369
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Glee Swap (signup 5/13/10 to 6/8/10 Send out by 7/12/10)  (Read 17248 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Riechan

Flowers in full bloom do not last forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2010 11:25:49 AM »

Any European craftsters?
I just read that GLEE is going to be on tv here in autumn!!! whoooot!! (though I don't have a tv so I can't watch it on my dorm)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
Like what you see? Check my shop @ fb or @ etsy
IG
Vanillyz
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2010 11:46:05 AM »

Yes! Dutchie here Smiley!

We'll be getting Glee on the telly here form Autumn onwards as well. They plan on programming it right after 'So You Think You Can Dance', so that promisses to be a good night of television Wink.

By then I'll have moved to Scotland for my masters programme, though. So its not like Im able to enjoy it anyway Wink .. but still! Exciting stuff Wink!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissCrafty29
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2010 09:30:49 PM »

I am watching the newest Glee episode right now and I just wanted to say, "MR.SCHUESTER IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

I am not going to ruin anything for those who have yet to see it, but there are some pretty good quotes from this episode!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
Riechan

Flowers in full bloom do not last forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2010 02:44:38 PM »

Yes! Dutchie here Smiley!

We'll be getting Glee on the telly here form Autumn onwards as well. They plan on programming it right after 'So You Think You Can Dance', so that promisses to be a good night of television Wink.

By then I'll have moved to Scotland for my masters programme, though. So its not like Im able to enjoy it anyway Wink .. but still! Exciting stuff Wink!

oh! I'm from Belgium ^^. teehee ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
Like what you see? Check my shop @ fb or @ etsy
IG
Imagine
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2010 04:36:03 AM »

I am watching the newest Glee episode right now and I just wanted to say, "MR.SCHUESTER IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

I am not going to ruin anything for those who have yet to see it, but there are some pretty good quotes from this episode!!

Oh yeah!! "Even your breath smells of mediocrity" I absolutely NEED to have that on my fridge next to my "Your breath first kindled the dead coals of wars..." Shakespeare magnet. (Not that I have breath-themed magnets, just insult-themed magnets.)

Sue was just so awesome in that episode! Cheesy I'll need to add more quotes to my questionnaire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2010 10:13:56 AM »

I agree that Sue had some great lines this week! I also loved her face the whole time that Will was dancing for her. LOL

Oh, and Jany Lynch and her partner got married this past Monday! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
nostephot
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2010 11:32:29 AM »

Hey there fellow Gleeks..... One quick reminder ..... if you have not joined you have less than a week left to join in.... We are at 24 so I have not had to enlist a co-organizer yet... but I have one lined up if I need it so feel free to jump right in!!!

OK here is my little addition to the gleektasticness of the board..... here is a clip from the finale!  I CAN"T WAIT!!!   EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!  So excited but I don't want it to end!  So torn!!

Hope you are all having a great day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/
My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I have been away for a long time but I am looking forward to getting into swaps and everything craftster again!  I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
Mableheartscharlie
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2010 01:31:35 PM »

This week episode was GOOD! Though I was missing Brittany..

***SPOILER (Question)*** (though just about this season not last episode... actually maybe not even a spoiler I dunno)
What episode does it say that Q is staying with Puck?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm one crafty bitch.
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2010 04:07:09 PM »

This week episode was GOOD! Though I was missing Brittany..

***SPOILER (Question)*** (though just about this season not last episode... actually maybe not even a spoiler I dunno)
What episode does it say that Q is staying with Puck?

Not a spoiler Mable Tongue I have to enlarge my screen a zillion times to read that! It was a few episodes ago. It may have have been mentioned in the episode straight after the sectionals. But Quinn definitely said it to Mercedes in the episode where Puck had his head shaved. Sorry not to be more helpful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mableheartscharlie
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2010 09:40:50 PM »

Not a spoiler Mable Tongue I have to enlarge my screen a zillion times to read that! It was a few episodes ago. It may have have been mentioned in the episode straight after the sectionals. But Quinn definitely said it to Mercedes in the episode where Puck had his head shaved. Sorry not to be more helpful!

Yeah the more I read it the more I was like yeah not a spoiler then I was too lazy to delete haha  Wink

Hmm I will rewatch...

(and if you 'quote' it shows up regular sized no magnifying necessary  Cool)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010 09:41:35 PM by Mableheartscharlie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm one crafty bitch.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Basics of Hat Loom Knitting
Loom Knitting Tips
Pin Wheel Stitching Comparison
The Disadvantage of Loom Knitting
How To Make Inexpensive Glamorous Christmas Decorations
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...