A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Glee Swap (signup 5/13/10 to 6/8/10 Send out by 7/12/10)  (Read 14290 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Imagine
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2010 07:15:15 PM »

Yay! partners!! I didn't want to come on the board until I had watched the final episode!  Tongue I also cried and I also loved the scene when VA did their show.

I was a bit disappointed by the lack of evil Sue at the end though... I mean where the heck did that come from?! It's like the screen writers got a memo at the last minute that there was going to be another season and tried to patch things up any way they could. I think it would've been more believable if it was Emma that had saved the club... But when has Glee ever been realist or believable!  Tongue It's a positivism pill!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tlh878
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2010 08:02:56 PM »

Yay! partners!! I didn't want to come on the board until I had watched the final episode!  Tongue I also cried and I also loved the scene when VA did their show.

I was a bit disappointed by the lack of evil Sue at the end though... I mean where the heck did that come from?! It's like the screen writers got a memo at the last minute that there was going to be another season and tried to patch things up any way they could. I think it would've been more believable if it was Emma that had saved the club... But when has Glee ever been realist or believable!  Tongue It's a positivism pill!  Grin

My bf and I had this argument, and I disagree with you (he feels the same way as you).  I totally thought it was in character for her and was believable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mableheartscharlie
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2010 09:32:39 PM »

My bf and I had this argument, and I disagree with you (he feels the same way as you).  I totally thought it was in character for her and was believable.

I'm with tlh! I think Sue likens Glee Club to Mr. Shue as her to her sister. One depends on the other for strength. I think she realized this during 'To Sir, With Love" hence the tears. Also there is really nothing like a good rivalry. Me and this dude used to live in the same house (I rented out the bottom and he the top) and we HATED each other but in a playful "I'm going to puke in your mouth" way... I once threw a lime at his head and he cried haha it was GLORIOUS! Then one day he told me he didn't actually hate me he loved me and I never spoke to him again. I totally get Sue.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm one crafty bitch.
Riechan
~What is this feeling?~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2010 12:10:26 AM »

oh man I have to see the last ep, I want to know where you guys are talking about Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nostephot
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2010 08:40:21 AM »

See I think that Sue was true to character... that contradiciton with how mean she is and then you see her with her sister... and the downs girl on Cheerios and how good she is with her.... that is the complexity of the character!  In my opinon anyway. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
kksimone
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2010 06:46:59 PM »

I feel like they've also shown that Sue doesn't actually hate the kids--she hates Will.  (All right, some of her methods aren't appropriate, but I don't think we've seen an actual decent teacher in the series)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2012 List

Craft Blog: Jupiter Star Power

Etsy: K.K. Simone
TrickyMcVomit
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2010 05:31:42 PM »

Closing the show with IZ ~ Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I knew right when he took out the ukulele what he was going to do....That was s0o amazing &
I'm seriously gonna puke in your mouth
is my new favorite quote.
I also
really enjoy this itty bitty font thingy =0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazy4bags
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2010 06:27:58 PM »

I loved that the kids sang to Shue.  It was great.  I teared up during somewhere over the rainbow, but it could have just been the baby hormones! Can't wait to see the great stuff we're gonna come up with!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissCrafty29
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2010 07:51:22 AM »

How goes it with everyone here? I am still finishing up another swap, then on to crafting for this one...Woot woot! So many great ideas, I just hope I can make them work Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2010 08:51:34 AM »

I haven't started crafting yet, but I have more ideas than points at the moment!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare Trailer
Clive Davis Talks About Some of His Favorite Photos
Clive Davis on Whitney Houston and Carlos Santana
Clive Davis on Finding New Talent and Reinvigorating Careers
The Grand Complication by Stacy Perman
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...