A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,034
Currently Running With Scissors:
589 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: True Blood Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 12210 times)
Tags for this thread: true_blood  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2010 04:38:05 PM »

BitTorrent is a downloading program.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
arielthemermaid

Have tons of fabric for swap. PM for more info.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2010 05:03:28 PM »

Derrrr, sorry! I'm still in vampire mode, so BitTorrent made me think I was missing out on a programme about a flurry of biting vampires! Heeheehee.... (My next project is Haunted Mansion, so everything will be ghosties then!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein
Indiana
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2010 04:49:58 AM »

Okey Dokey, are you guys ready to see the AWESOME package I got from RangerBeth?

So First up, a truly fantastic little T-shirt for my little "Teacup human". lmao  Grin

A very, very cool T-shirt with the Merlotte's logo on the front and "Sam" on the back for my lovely hubby. (He was pretty excited about this but I was told under no circumstances could I wear the T-shirt that I got with "Sookie" on the back at the same time as him because "we don't want to be "that" couple who are all matchy-matchy!" lol. My argument is that it would be totally cute but it's a fashion no-no apparently. lol

Hubby's Tee:

My whole get-up: RangerBeth made me the Tee and the apron which is totally going to be my crafting apron.

Plus .... a fang-mark necklace with a bottle of V attached! Soooo cool.

And last but not least: An uber-cool little outfit for my evil cat, Lucifer. He's happy about it ... really. lol  Wink

This is Lucifer's "happy face", seriously. He must like his outfit because I didn't get hissed at, scratched or bitten at all which is amazing because he will attack me at almost every opportunity usually. lol

Thanks soooo much RangerBeth, you are the awesomest (it's a new word, look it up) first swap partner ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love that you included my family and they love it too, very cool of you. I can't believe how much you spoiled us!

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm interested in personal swaps, PM me!

Happy Crafting! Smiley
annachronism

will sew for tattoos

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2010 06:01:39 AM »

So, it seems craftster photo hosting dislikes my camera  Angry I've managed to round up all the items that sazzra made for me from their new homes all around my student house, and have attempted to photograph them in all their magnificence using only my iphone  Undecided sigh, let's move onwards, and see what a talented organiser we all have!

first up, there's a sparkly cut out eric on a black sparkly card, with a nice message from sazzra inside (his clothes are all interchangeable like a paper doll, but i've currently got him wearing my favourite combination- furry boots, hair foils, and pink leggings Grin) ;a machine embroidered vampire smile, which has a tag on the top so i can hang/stick it to something once i find it a suitable home...and SOAP ON A ROPE!!

why soap on a rope, you ask? well, sazzra included an embroidered fangtasia washcloth- for cleaning up blood, presumably, or washing sweat off the dancers (does eric ever sweat  Tongue?)

there was also a matching fangtasia dishcloth (such gorgeous embroidery!) and a reddish-pink wine glass/goblet with runes around the base- according to sazzra, they read 'Property of Eric Northman'...let's hope he comes back to claim it  Grin
(sigh, i seem to have cut the top off of the picture! i'm really not having much luck with craftster/the cameras today!!)

next, i opened this absolutely stunning canvas  Shocked eric is all iridescent! my camera really cannot do this justice  Angry it's currently hanging off my bookshelf over my bed- it's ok, the boyfriend isn't going to be coming over for a while  Grin

incredibly difficult to photograph is the resin pendant i begged for once i found out sazzra had mad skills in the resin area  Smiley i was packaged in a box labelled 'preserved V' and is tear (or blood) drop shape, bright red in colour with what i think is a layer of black lace just under the surface. it hasn't been taken off all weekend  Grin

and last but by no means least, another item which hasn't left my side since i received him...my very own plushie godric, complete with tattoos, furry boots, fuzzy brown dreads, and glow in the dark fangs!!!

check out those tattoos, and historically-accurate pants  Grin

here he is with his favourite child- he spends most of his time sat on my sewing machine, however, guilting me into crafting away for sazzra, who is still yet to receive my package due to my own lateness  Cry thank you so much, sazzra, everything is just amazing and i'm sure everyone else will agree!!

one parting shot- you will notice paper eric is properly dressed this time  Grin
and those peanut butter cups were yummy, sazzra- i received on, hmm, wednesday? and i think there are about 3 left!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010 06:04:33 AM by annachronism » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2010 07:11:13 AM »

You're most welcome  Grin Yes, the pendant is lace with glitter behind it, as you would have known had I put a proper note in it Embarrassed Never pack swap packages at 1am unles you've already done the note!

Indiana, Lucifer is fantastic! He looks so pleased to be in a tshirt Tongue That's such a nice idea for a package, a family set of shirts :)And I'm so glad you got it so quickly
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

“Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!”
rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2010 05:38:24 PM »

There are no words to accurately describe how amazing my swap package was.

It's possible, I imagine, that there *could* be pictures, but I would need an amazing photographer to capture it.

Seriously.

So when I returned home from the movies today, I found a HUGE box waiting for me on my doorstep.  Which is remarkable unto itself since usually they leave the boxes in the office (which is closed on Saturdays and therefore packages pretty much can't be delivered by USPS on Saturdays).  But somehow they KNEW that I needed my package now!

The box was, naturally, sent from Bon Temps:

I knew I was in for an insane amount of spoilage when I saw this...

(in case you cant read that - my 'macro' setting has worked for crap today! - that says $31.70 for shipping!)

Everything was wrapped SO beautifully...

In fact, this is the box FULL of just the tissue paper and all accompanying packing goodness:

And there were notes with everything; messages from my swap partner as well as the Rattrays, Tara, Sookie, Claudine, and of course Eric

And then there were extras....

(matchbook notepads with my initial, a pretty notepad, an adorable little black coin purse which was filled with a comfort kit for my fibromyalgia - Burt's Bees chapstick, moist towlettes, altoids, initial pocket kleenex, and an adorable travel pill case (which will get SO much use!))

...and another extra - notecards with 3D 'J's' (for JoAnn, me!) with little purple ribbons (for fibromyalgia awareness!)

Also, a wisty surprise!  Interchangeable sterling silver pearl earrings with a matching necklace!!!  And a little set of purple beaded ones! 

NOW, after ALL THAT, we get to the True Blood part of the package! (I know, right?!  Shocked)

A present from Eric!  (It had a tag attached, so I know it wasn't taken from him forcefully, plus gift wrapped in this adorable box!)  There was also a black garter; it was with a different gift (from Tara's Togs, of course), but definitely was a gift for me, FOR Eric   Wink

There was another extra (the cell charm) along with my favorite new bookmark!!!

From the Rattrays, I received a sample of V along with papers for the drops and with instructions!

I got THE most amazing charm bracelet ever!  It weighs like 1400 pounds (but is surprisingly comfortable to wear, I'm pleased to report) because it is SO loaded!  Tons of red, black, and silver.  There are related charms (like a coffin) and it includes a bottle of V.  But clearly this bottle is specifically for me to recover from my fibro cause there are also word charms like 'strength,' 'courage,' and 'cure,' along with a ribbon charm!

If you've wondered what I was taking things pictures on, it is THIS:

Which contained (after I removed all the pretty wrapping):

A magical wishing wand all the way from Faery!!!  It had suggestions for questions and the inside (if you properly follow the directions which were so perfectly worded) would answer your question in the Globe of the Future!!

For my first question, I asked it the following question: When will I receive the most awesome swap package of my life?

And it's answer...

Okay, I know, that was super corny.  BUT clearly you can see I was also right.

It was unbelievable and I am totally going to have to send Arielthemermaid something else to say thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.alwaysbeenastorm.com')
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
ravenztarot
YOU WANT WHAT? WHEN? YOUR JOKING!

I <3 my rotary cutters.

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2010 06:36:58 PM »

SOOO AMPED!
My pixs frop my swap from Starryeyeddiy

The magnates and a button for my jean jacket

there are 2 more but the pix are a bit blurry
a eric gotta love and a promo shot tooo nice

and this is my next shot of happiness gotta love the necklate and the ring and book mark love love love!!!!!

the box everything came in

The bag........  this tote bag rocks and the i already cought my kid trying to hijack it twice....

The most awesome gift ever!!!!

i put in a heat pad so you can see the detial on the glass!!!!!!!!!

thank you
                thank you
                                  thank you partner!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The best stories start with "ok officer I am going to tell you what happened"

Personal Swaps. LOVE fabrics & Vintage sewing  patterns and sewing books, tea, sewing notions, books, music, tarot anything, dragons, vampires and weres.

wist list: http://www.wists.com/ravenztarot
starryeyeddiy
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2010 07:59:01 PM »

Aww yay! Im glad it got to you in one piece. I recieved also and will be posting in a few! Prepare your wist buttons ladies...cause ravenztarot ROCKS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living and loving my life with my lil guy Dexter and Hubster Cody<3 Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a little girl in March 2011
Indiana
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2010 08:43:48 PM »

Everyone looks like they got some fantastic packages. Some really cool ideas all around.

Soooo, in my excitement I forgot to post pic's of the magnets that RangerBeth sent as well. (I told you I was spoilt, right?). So here they are. I forgot because they were already on my fridge being put to good use!

Thanks again, RangerBeth!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm interested in personal swaps, PM me!

Happy Crafting! Smiley
rangerbeth
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2010 11:27:52 AM »

Yay Indiana! I'm glad you received and liked your package. Its so tense to make clothes for people not knowing if they will fit. You all look super cute in your duds though. Even your less than happy kitty ;-). This has been one of my favorite swaps so far, both crafting for and receiving. SO flippin fun.

Also, Arielthemermaid, you should get an award for supreme packaging. I always just shove stuff in the box.

Well, without further ado, here is my loot from Indiana.

What is really cute/funny is that we both made each other necklaces with bottles of V! Hers is way cute though because she put a lot of charms on it.

The matching earrings are so pretty. How did you know I love hoops?

I listed cooking as one of the things I love to do so she made me a Fangtasia apron! Full aprons are so much more utilitarian than those half ones so I really appreciate the thought. This thing is made freakin professionally too, it has a clasp in the back instead of ties so its really easy to get in and out of. Also, the stitching is really super clean on the logo.

Speaking of her fantastic sewing skills. She made me a reversible bag in black and red satin. Seriously, I don't see a single stitch on this. How did you do that? It is fantastic. The vintage looking brooch on the front makes the bag. It is super classy.

Next up we have the cutest Sookie doll I have ever seen. Her hair is floppy and adorable and her little apron even has a  pencil and paper in it for taking orders, AND she has the scarf that hides Bill's bites. PERFECT!

And finally she included a lovely bookmark that will get TONS of usage, especially for the rest of the books! I juuuuuuust finished one last night!

Thanks again Indiana for spoiling me and making this swap one of the best so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Hair Bump Part 2/2
How to Make a Fish Braid
How to Make a Hair Bump Part 1/2
How to Grow Out a Bad Haircut
How to Get Volume
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...