A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,030
Currently Running With Scissors:
655 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spring Cleaning 2010: Fill a FLAT RATE Box; GALLERY send by 5/22  (Read 7650 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindsay614
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2010 05:12:10 AM »

I think this swap is awesome--so glad you liked everything. Smiley I love giving new life to things that have just been sitting in my craft closet, you know? What a great concept!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
cxcaitlyn
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2010 07:35:21 PM »

I received from Dawnstrees Wednesday and everything is amazng! I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner - it's been hectic here, to say the least. Anyway, on to the pictures:

A ton of fabrics - mostly reclaimed from old clothing. I always reuse wherever possible, including while crafting, so this is right up my alley! I'm looking forward to working with new textures (I typically stick to cotton and jersey), and I love the Japan-inspired shirt!

I'm a VERY beginning knitter (as in, I'm 1/4 finished with my first scarf ever...) but this is inspiration to keep trying!

Lots of things in this picture: Wood crafts, magnets, and cross stitch fabric. I like to paint and don't generally get the chance to so this is great! Also, I love the magnet sheets! Oh do I have plans for these... Wink I was out of the fabric for embroidery, so what good timing!

Cute stickers, envelopes, scrapping/note paper, and dawnstrees' card in the front! The colored paper is heat sensitive, you can see my hand print on it to show the effect - this is so cool! I didn't know that even existed lol.

Rocks from her dh's grandfathers collection - the one in the front left reminds me of a necklace I had as a child. Not sure what I'm going to do with these yet, but they look really cool!

Close up of the card - so pretty! I love the papers you used on this.

Thank you so much for everything, I can't wait to use it!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DawnsTrees
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2010 10:45:43 PM »

Yay! I have been so excited for you to get it and worried that you wouldn't like it! (Just to make myself feel better and let everyone else know - I did PM cxcaitlyn before sending her fabric from old clothes...). The flower on the card is made out of clothing ads Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
gramma

love those prairie sunsets

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2010 12:57:21 PM »

I recieved a perfect package from littlebluebirdie today! Great yarns, even reclaimed yarn for my daughter. knitting needles, a crochet hook, scrapbooking papers, paper roses for my granddaughter, a handwritten knitting pattern(thank you! that was very sweet of you!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindsay614
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2010 06:02:36 PM »

I received from SloanLaw...Check out my big old box of fabric, felt, yarn, raffia, wood cutouts, scrapbook cutouts, letter stencils, fabric binding (awesome!), ribbon (yeay!), lace, hem facing, and confetti. Love the red scissors fabric and orange and brown floral fabric--I'll have fun quilting with these.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010 06:05:08 PM by lindsay614 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
stelolina
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2010 07:31:46 PM »

I received my box today from hoboe, I was so excited to receive my first swap package!! Here is what I got.....

Everything together...

All the fabric....I really love the blue and silver one in front, and all of the really. I am excited to figure out what to do with all of them!

Trim, for my purses or anything really, I just have to keep the one with the little balls away form my dog (she is very interested in what it might taste like!)

And finally...

OLD BUTTONS!!! I love the green square ones!

Thanks for a great first swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2010 07:39:18 AM »

NOTE from the Organizer

Check the first page for up to date send/recvd status

Send outs were 5/22 (yesterday)  Please PM me immediately if you are experiencing delays in sending out.

flower   Redflags
flower   loudxmouse
lady_sepulchre   wx2dzug
MadGypsy   iota1617
maezen   sloanlaw
maezen   cre8ivegenes
mrsjimenez678   volomortuus (sending late with permission)

Awesome hauls everyone--- hope everyone enjoyed this swap.  I'll be updating feedback once you fulfilled three conditions 1) you sent 2) your partner recvd and 3) you recvd a package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2010 02:48:50 PM »

I received from volomortuus yesterday (just took me til now with all the Christening and Graduation parties to take pictures).

Haul together:

Details:

Thanks so much volomortuus!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
littlebluebirdie
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2010 10:34:47 AM »

I recived my box from cxcaitlyn today, and oh my!  so much great stuff!

theres all sorts of fabric, both large pieces and scraps for quilting, a whole bunch of old embroidery magazines, embroidery floss & sample fabrics for stitching on, some fun yarn, buttons, charms, and she even threw in some little plastic window sun-catcher things,  crayons and chalk for my kids!

thanks so much cxcaitlyn! I cant wait to start crafting with some of this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laura3850
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2010 10:35:12 AM »

WOW! This was my first swap ever, and when my Package from beantown came today, it was like Christmas! She sent me lots of awesome stamps, blank cards, and REALLY COOL pink and brown caddy (my favorite colors BTW), ribbons, scissors, foamies, I love it all! Now I have to hide some things before my daughter gets home, I KNOW she'll be grabbing those cards to decorate for Grandma!

Thank you very much beantown!!!!

Now, can someone explain to me how to leave feedback?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Mikey Simon
How to Draw Michael Jackson
How to Draw Megi Simpson
How to Draw Megaman
How to Draw Maximus
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...