A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
408 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spring Cleaning 2010: Fill a FLAT RATE Box; GALLERY send by 5/22  (Read 7573 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oops Creations
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010 06:54:13 AM »

I recieved a big box of fabric from Faux Valentine on Monday and then forgot to post pictures.   Haha do as I say , not as I do!

Anyways check out the loads of neat-o fabric.

The heavy, textured and denim fabrics

PLus a jelly roll sampler from the fat Quarter shop on the left hand side of the photo

Close-up on the awesome texture of the faux snakeskin suede.  Sensing something for Halloween. Also, something that looks like it could be sari fabric. 

Cotton, Novelty and Quilting Fabrics

Thanks so much Faux Valentine.  You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Oops Creations
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2010 07:03:11 AM »

Note from the Organizer

SEND OUTS are 5/22.  That's this Saturday

Here is who has not sent as of 5/20 (morning).  Please PM me when you send and when you receive your pkg

amy misha   
angelofmusic
cre8ivegenes (2 boxes)
cxcaitlyn   
flower   (2 boxes)
hoboe   
lady_sepulchre
loudxmouse (2 boxes)
MadGypsy   
maezen   (2 boxes)
mrsjimenez678
sloanlaw   
trisha2010   
volomortuus
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
wx2dzug
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010 08:42:04 AM »

I received from plucky1_08 today. I will update with pictures a little later. The box was in the worst condition I have ever seen. I looked like it fell off the truck and then got run over a few times. It was wrapped in plastic cord, which was the only thing holding the box together. I understand that things can get damaged in the mail, but this was sent from the same state! Only a few hours away. Luckily nothing seems to have been damaged.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010 08:58:27 AM by wx2dzug » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trisha2010
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010 04:42:39 PM »

I received a very full box from Chrissycrafts yesterday and this is my first chance to post pictures.

Chrissycrafts, my favorites were, the Ice cream Cookie molds!! and the Pattern for a dress.My sister whipped out the Joann's ad, so she could show me all about the memorial day sale,just so we could buy fabric to make her a dress Roll Eyes I am super pleased with the mod podge also I have been meaning to buy some as I recently ran out, so you have excellent timing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ChrissyCrafts
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010 04:59:37 PM »

I'm glad you can use all the stuff! p.s. the piano book and the slides i hope you can use for your journaling; the bean bags i hope you can use with your niece and nephew! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trisha2010
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010 05:30:48 PM »

I was actually going to bring the bean bags with me tomorrow, to have my nephew help me fill them.He is going to love it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2010 06:35:42 PM »

I received from plucky1_08 today. I will update with pictures a little later. The box was in the worst condition I have ever seen. I looked like it fell off the truck and then got run over a few times. It was wrapped in plastic cord, which was the only thing holding the box together. I understand that things can get damaged in the mail, but this was sent from the same state! Only a few hours away. Luckily nothing seems to have been damaged.

You know it's things like this that make you not have any trust in the postal service.  That is ridiculous, just because I say nothing is fragile or breakable doesn't mean I give permission for you to run it over with the truck.  Maybe I'll start respecting mail carriers more when they start respecting the packages I'm paying them to deliver.  Sorry that happened. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mrsjimenez678
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2010 09:30:21 PM »

I want to apologize BIG TIME to LINDSAY614 for lagging at getting these pictures up.  She knows the reason, but I feel bad that it took me forever.  I loved everything.  the loot was WONDERFUL with a little mix of everything....  this was my first swap and i for sure was not disappointed. 

So here is the loot in its entirety. the entire bottom is covered with 12x12 scrapbooking paper, she also sent the prettiest fabric swatches, cookie cutters, christmas towels, a paper tearer, scrapbooking paper in many different sizes, a pretty green beaded ribbon... she sent these tiny little metal words. "Hope" (my stepdaughters name).. and "wisdom". um... she sent a clear stamp block, stamps, glue tape, wire alphabets, sticker alphabets, felt, gift card holders, a gingham mini scrapbook... clothespins... you get the picture... she hooked me up! THANKS LINDSAY614 this was awesome!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2010 10:22:24 PM »

Great boxes everyone! Looking at ya'lls', I hope mine is sufficient and that my partner likes it...

Here is my box from Oops Creations (our fantastic organizer!):

The entire box laid out on my card table. The box included a ton of stuff, so here is a short list:
Paper Trimmer, Leather Square Samples, Foam Stamp, Magnets, Tea Bag Carrier, Yarns, Plastic Food Charms, Ribbon, Raffia, Fabric, Tulle, Scrapbooking Paper, Stickers, Mat Board (I think) Samples, Glitter Paint, Tiles, Scrapbook Album

And a few of my favorites:

Raffia and Ribbon

Scrapbooking Paper and Album

Gorgeous Yarns

Huge Envelope Full of Stickers!!!!!

Really great magnets that I put on my fridge, not in my crafting box...

And my favorite (although I had to ask what it was...) - a teabag carrier!!!! How cool is that! I've been using it to carry my tea to school in my bag. Another teacher keeps trying to steal it, so I may have to make her one too!

Thanks so much! This box was great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
Beantown
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2010 11:46:38 PM »

All of these swaps are s great!  I'm hoping I sent enough stuff...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a crafting addict!

Visit my blog!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What a Grip Does on a Film Set
How to Key in Premiere Pro CS5
What Split Edits Are
Ken Burns on Technological Advances in Filmmaking
Ken Burns on Overcoming Filmmaking Obstacles
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...