A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,167
Currently Running With Scissors:
391 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 12-Summer Fun!(S/U to 5/13/10; S/O 5/21/10) CLOSED!  (Read 27874 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #330 on: July 23, 2010 11:17:50 AM »

I bet Bullseye is enjoying the chance to relax! I've been on the go constantly and poor Ddraig is probably getting wore out Smiley I bought my car in late April and have put 11,000 miles on it since then.. we've been everywhere!

My birthday is coming up in August so I'm trying to plan something super-fun to take Ddraig on.. maybe an overnight hike/camping trip or big road trip or something  Grin

Wow, sounds like you are having an awesome time.  My exams are complete so now we are going to have some fun.  Not sure exactly what we are going to do for the next few weeks but after that we are visiting family and helping with my mom's church's vacation bible school.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
heath_face
« Reply #331 on: July 25, 2010 02:56:52 PM »

It has been way too hot for us to do anything outside here in VA. Today it's literally 103 degrees, so we've been chilling inside but hopefully we'll get a DC trip sometime early August! Cheesy Maybe by then it'll be under 100, haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ckchan
« Reply #332 on: July 25, 2010 08:14:53 PM »

Just came back from San Diego today and had a great time with Perry!!  We saw lots at Comic-Con.  We saw lots in San Diego!!  So many pictures needed to be uploaded!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
EssHaych
« Reply #333 on: July 26, 2010 03:54:41 PM »

The other day we took a drive up to our local country park, Langdon Hills. We had a nice time - but just before we went to go home we were attacked by some angry wasps! I defended Gus though, so he didn't get stung  Smiley I've updated his blog and will be adding pictures to his gallery tomorrow Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy Shop: www.esshaych.etsy.com
Blog: www.esshaych.blogspot.com
Wist: www.wists.com/EssHaych

SWAPS!
Little Visitor Round 12
Post Secrets 12

I've started collecting Postcards! If you would like to trade PM me! <3 Thankies!
Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: July 26, 2010 07:55:51 PM »

Well, we never made it to Socrates Cafe on Thurs, but Professor Linus did have a very Minneapolis-flavor-y week! He checked out the Mall of America, where we partook in the super-intense Magiquest  Cheesy and windowshopped. We were only there briefly, so he wants to go back another time for some reeeeal shopping. He was amazed at all the kinds of stores there he didn't know even existed, such as the alpaca store(we were disappointed that you couldn't actually buy alpacas there!) Also, on Saturday he checked out the annual Minneapolis Art Car Parade and got some pictures with some crazy cool cars (and bikes!) That night we dined in green-style at my favorite MPLS restaurant-- Galactic Pizza! He was so full that he even turned down dessert after... that is until he saw MY gelato and changed his mind so fast I had to buy him his own before he finished mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
zigg13pra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #335 on: July 29, 2010 08:32:21 PM »

O.o visits to Comic-Con. How fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: July 29, 2010 08:38:02 PM »

ckchan - what did you see at Comic Con? Did you go to any of the panels? My sister and I have been watching them all on Youtube Cheesy Cheesy

The other day we took a drive up to our local country park, Langdon Hills. We had a nice time - but just before we went to go home we were attacked by some angry wasps! I defended Gus though, so he didn't get stung  Smiley I've updated his blog and will be adding pictures to his gallery tomorrow Smiley

Such great photos!! I want to make up a sign to put in our local park that says "country park", but as it's pretty much the bush it wouldn't make sense.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magpie_eyes

I like shiny things!

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2010 06:04:00 PM »

Tom and Mel are heading to Prince Edward Island again for the weekend!  It is a long weekend here for New Brunswick Day, so the beaches should be packed, and that is where we are heading Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2010 08:36:12 AM »

Just checking in! The Professor is eager to go to the Lowertown Music Festival today! He'll partake in an outdoor concert and the lovely aural stimulation our local bands and some non-local bands have to offer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
ckchan
« Reply #339 on: July 31, 2010 08:58:16 AM »

We went to a couple panels at comic-con and it was a blast.  We didn't go to a lot because we only had a one day pass and there was so much to see besides the panels.  We signed up for next year for the 4 day passes so hopefully we see more panels then.  I do have lots of pictures with Perry though.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Simplify Your Summer Beauty Routine
Summer Beauty Bag Essentials
How to Choose Makeup Brushes
Clarisa, See the Real Me
Cassandra, See the Real Me
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...