A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
734 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 12-Summer Fun!(S/U to 5/13/10; S/O 5/21/10) CLOSED!  (Read 27215 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zigg13pra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: July 06, 2010 11:26:48 AM »

Uzzy had a lot of fun the weekend of the 4th!  This is such a fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: July 06, 2010 04:03:37 PM »

Professor Linus and I are back from Costa Rica, and he's resting while I'm working every day! I uploaded the photos on my mom's computer because it's faster, so when she's not using it I can post some pictures! The professor and I are thinking about baking something with the bountiful crop of pineapple sage in our garden... my dad made some tea from it and it's so good! We might do it this afternoon, he's really bored cuz I worked all morning, so I better find something to entertain him-- he was on the wii all morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: July 06, 2010 06:40:50 PM »

Everyone's blogs are looking a little quiet lately. Not much happening or like on my computer do your photos take FOREVER to upload? Cheesy

Uzzy had a lot of fun the weekend of the 4th!  This is such a fun swap!

It is!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magpie_eyes

I like shiny things!

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2010 05:31:10 AM »

Okay, we are back!  The move went pretty smooth, except for driving through Montreal which requires nerves of steel.  We didn't end up going into Quebec City because our car was full of our most expensive and beloved "stuff" and we felt nervous leaving it alone.  I am really disappointed about that, but we did stay at a gorgeous b&b in Levi, Quebec, which had an amazing breakfast.  And we could see Old Quebec City right across the river! Driving through the province of Quebec was great - it is so pretty!  Mel and Tom were able to experience great views of the St. Lawrence River, bright yellow fields of canola, and mountain upon mountain of mountains! 
I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted because we were on a mission to get across the country.  And the highway across NB that we took didn't have anything on it but rocks and trees.  Seriously.  Only rocks and trees, no houses, no telephone poles, nothing.  It was creepy. 
Mel and Tom have been to Bathurst, N.B., Miramichi, N.B., and Shediac, N.B. so far, and there is lots more to see! 
I will be uploading pictures soon to the blog - our camera cord has decided to play a game of hide and seek in the moving boxes. Some day I want to learn how to mobile blog from my blackberry. 
I'll let everyone know when I update Mel and Tom's blog Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2010 10:42:48 AM »

GUESS WHAT!?  Grin Walter from NJ is super excited! He is going to a live 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer match tomorrow to cheer for Team USA!!!  Grin

WOW!  How exciting!  I have been so busy lately (as has Kingsley) so we haven't had time to check in, but I bet Walter loved the match!!! Smiley  Lots of pics going up on the blog tonight (I posted an update in the gallery thread).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
katara
« Reply #305 on: July 08, 2010 10:28:55 AM »

We (Walter from NY, my husband and I) haven't been up to much lately. Did go to a FAN Park last night to watch the semi's (Spain vs Germany) and we nearly froze to death! Which is why I have a sore throat today...Walter has also been helping me make my first poppet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: July 09, 2010 08:01:17 PM »

Icebox and I got back from Massachusetts last night. We went to Six Flags on Monday but bad news, I couldn't get pics. It was 105 with maximum humidity and I got heat exhaustion. Spent the greater part of the day wondering whether I was going to vomit or pass out first. He didn't miss out though! He had a great time, but sadly no photo evidence. Ah well, he has it in his memory. Will have to make it up to him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bexster
« Reply #307 on: July 10, 2010 03:27:07 PM »

Fred and George are camping out with me and my daughter right as Im typing  Cheesy we just bought our first tent so were giving it a test camp in the garden
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: July 10, 2010 05:14:04 PM »

Remember to check in this week to let us know what you and your LVs have been doing!!  Cheesy Cheesy

I have a list of people who haven't posted at all in July - i'll send out some reminder PMs tomorrow if we still haven't heard from you! Please let us know if your partner hasn't posted in a while. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #309 on: July 11, 2010 07:55:51 PM »

mr gnome has been recovering from traveling with mom all week to collect and deliver guinea pigs (illinois and ohio).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Have Better Creative Thinking
How to Play Solitaire
How to Fool About Whilst Being Pursued
How to Choose a TV Fan Site
How to Advertise Your Band on Myspace
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...