A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,683
Currently Running With Scissors:
553 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 12-Summer Fun!(S/U to 5/13/10; S/O 5/21/10) CLOSED!  (Read 27446 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: June 21, 2010 09:07:13 PM »

Had some movie theatre fun with Bullseye this weekend.  He loved Toy Story 3.

Wasn't it amazing???  Grin Grin
And did you like the Pixar short? I think it's my favourite one yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2010 01:12:19 PM »

What the heck?! Does anyone else use photobucket? And is anyone else having problems with it? I'm trying to upload Mal's pictures, but it's not letting me! Ugh.

I use photobucket and it's normally hassle free. Haven't tried it in the past 2-3 days though...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010 01:24:39 PM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #282 on: June 22, 2010 01:19:18 PM »

GUESS WHAT!?  Grin Walter from NJ is super excited! He is going to a live 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer match tomorrow to cheer for Team USA!!!  Grin

PS: Seems like Gus is having a blast! Going to 2 concerts and all!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010 01:26:23 PM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: June 22, 2010 04:19:28 PM »

Icebox and I went exploring on Sunday up the coast of Maine. We went to an antique store but no pictures from that as most stores don't let you take photos, so I didn't wanna push it. We also wen't to the top of a mountain and took some photos looking down to the ocean.

Tomorrow is the last day of the annual Windjammer Days. We plan on going to a craft fair and then going to work for a lil bit to cover for someone (which means we miss the parade), the parade, going to eat lobster on the wharf and watch fireworks  Grin
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010 11:11:07 PM by AlishaMisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2010 09:47:28 AM »

Haha Oops Creations... The Professor was smugged into Costa Rica as well.. packing was so chaotic no passport was got either! I have internet here at the school, but it is in high demand so I may not be super updatey these two weeks! But so far Linus has been having a nice balance of relaxation and adventure! From walking around San Pedro Mall, do helping me at school. to enjoying traditional Costa Rican dishes by the rainforest... where we saw a baby armadillo!!!... it's been a lot of fun this first almostweek Smiley

I've been getting plenty of pictures of all of Prof. Linus's shenanigans to post when I get home!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #285 on: June 23, 2010 05:12:36 PM »

Lily had an interesting experience today... she got to see someone get their ears pierced. My 13-year-old cousin was aloud to get a second hole in each ear as a birthday gift... so she asked me to come along. I took the funniest picture of her holding onto Lily while the store girls are firing the piercing guns. lolololol!  Cheesy

And just for fun I had them re-pierce one of my holes that had closed up.

After that we made and ate venison stew- it was pretty tasty. Tomorrow (weather permitting) we're going to take the boat out fishing. Well, everyone else will fish- Lily and I will read a book and take pictures. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #286 on: June 24, 2010 05:08:54 AM »

Bullseye had an exciting day yesterday.  An earthquake and Avenue Q!!!
All in all we didn't end up with any earthquake damage (just felt a little rattled (it was my first), and Avenue Q was probably the best musical I have ever seen (and that says a lot).  Bullseye had a lot of fun at the play but he was rather scared by the quake. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
Wildfyre
« Reply #287 on: June 24, 2010 08:20:13 AM »

Bullseye had an exciting day yesterday.  An earthquake and Avenue Q!!!
All in all we didn't end up with any earthquake damage (just felt a little rattled (it was my first), and Avenue Q was probably the best musical I have ever seen (and that says a lot).  Bullseye had a lot of fun at the play but he was rather scared by the quake. 

Oooh an earthquake! We had tons of those where I grew up.. biggest I ever personally felt was 7.9 though. I'm sure Bullseye was scared! He's always lived here in WA and we very rarely have quakes. Was anyone hurt?

Kind of cool in case anyone is interested. If you ever feel a quake and want more info on it - http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/index.php?old=us_ne.html They even have a thing where you can report them too.  Smiley Sorry, I've always been fascinated by earthquakes and volcanoes.  Tongue

Ddraig and I have had a pretty relaxing week. Next week we'll be up on the Olympic Peninsula again house-sitting.. so it should be more exciting Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #288 on: June 24, 2010 09:33:49 AM »

Oooh an earthquake! We had tons of those where I grew up.. biggest I ever personally felt was 7.9 though. I'm sure Bullseye was scared! He's always lived here in WA and we very rarely have quakes. Was anyone hurt?

Fortunately no one was hurt, but we were all caught off guard, and rather shaken up, but other than that we were all okay.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
magpie_eyes

I like shiny things!

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 24, 2010 11:25:20 AM »

Hello all!  I am moving tomorrow morning from Ontario to New Brunswick, so I might be absent from Craftster for one to two weeks.  Mel and Tom are coming with us, of course, on what should be an interesting 18 hour road trip!  We plan on staying in Quebec City tomorrow night, one of my favourite cities Smiley  Hopefully we will be back soon to let everyone know how it went!  Mel and Tom's blog will be on a break while we are gone as well.  Cheers! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Generic Baby Shoe Sole Part 1/5
How to Crochet a Flower Part 9/11
How to Crochet a Flower Part 5/11
How to Crochet a Flower Part 10/11
How to Crochet a Flower Part 2/11
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...