A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,218
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scrapbooking Catch UP (Image HUGE!)  (Read 1516 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

envirocraft
« on: May 07, 2010 10:08:34 AM »

So, now that I'm all done school I've had time to catch up on scrapbooking! I'm proud to say I have finished the stuff from the last 2+ years and finally have the pages in albums!!

Here's some of the stuff I finished.  Additionally, everything I used came out of my stash! I didn't buy anything new... although now I'm out of glue dots and tape runner stuff. lol

And a couple pictures of the huge pile of pages I had to put into albums:

Some of those are other pages I did recently, I just didn't take pictures of all of them!!

Thanks for looking! C&C welcome!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010 10:12:29 AM by envirocraft » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts in 2010 27/50 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3973417#msg3973417

http://envirocraftiness.blogspot.com/
BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010 10:34:00 AM »

Are you kidding me right now?  This is called Kicking Scrapbooking Projects' Butts!!  (The grammar on that looks slightly wrong, but you get the drift, right? lol!)  I love all your pages, especially bear Hug and the friendship quote.  It's very cool that you kept the layouts simple enough that the pictures are the main thing you see - they really stand out against those backgrounds.  Thanks for all the pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
envirocraft
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010 10:49:35 AM »

Thanks! I love scrapbooking, and after 10 years at it (holy crap... I didn't realize I've been doing it that long) I think I've sorta found my own style at it!  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts in 2010 27/50 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3973417#msg3973417

http://envirocraftiness.blogspot.com/
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010 11:18:45 AM »

I agree--I love pages that are more on the simple side...sometimes all the doo-dads that people put on is just too much!!  The pictures are the focus...or I should say, the people in the pictures!

It is so wonderful that you are documenting your memories through life...and have a way to share them with people without having to drag out your computer or phone---I hate that! Cheesy

and wow---you are rolling through the pages--that is a HUGE stack!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
roccstarr75
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010 01:47:33 PM »

Wow! I'm jealous!  I have just been re-bitten by the scrapbooking bug and intend to have just such a nice big stack myself soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Reel Crafty Girl
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010 01:19:06 PM »

Awesome work, I am so jealous you got so much done - I am the world's slowest scrapper!

I especially love the banquet layout with the fabric & ribbon, and the layout with the torn pieces in different shades of green across the border!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010 09:45:16 AM »

Wow! Great job. I still need to scrapbook our wedding pics (we'll be married for 2 yrs in Aug.) And now I need to start an album for our daughter. As soon as we move into our new house, the scrapbooking stuff is coming out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Curves like an Architect
Could you be an Architect? Part 1
How to Letter with Lead
How to Be an Architect - Part 7
How to Write Like an Architect
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...