A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,618
Currently Running With Scissors:
746 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sea Life Swap Round 2 SLS R2 Gallery  (Read 12296 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2010 03:54:49 PM »

I love batik too! Really, Lindsay614 must be psychic or something. Also, I love anything with tentacles, but that should be fairly obvious by now... haha.

Thanks for the feedback! Super fast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
lindsay614
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010 06:17:11 PM »

I received from Alchamy513 the same day she got my package!! Wowsa.... here's the wonderful loot! Jessica is a talented yarnie and jewelery artist! I can tell all the details and love that went into making this package, and you'll see it too...

Are you ready? Here's everything...

Stuffed whale! I loved the detail--this guy even has a blowhole! This guy just makes me smile...

Seahorse necklace--action shot. Really pretty colors!

Sea turtle charm, starfish earrings and dolphin earrings! I wear a lot of dangly earrings, so these are sure to get lots of use!

Cute stuffed penguin--I love Arctic animals! The yarn is really thick and pretty too... which leads to...

An awesome carry-all bag for me to take on vacation! I told Jessica one of my favorite things about the sea was taking cruises...hehe. Smiley This is my favorite, and I absolutely cannot wait to use this... my husband loves it too! The yarn is really thick and I think this bag is going to be very durable. It's also in two of my favorite colors, and it also reminds me of the ocean!

This is an amazing package!! Thanks so much Alchamy513--I feel very lucky to have had you as a partner!

And I'm so glad you liked all your stuff as well. I thought the batik prints would go well with your room's color scheme, so I'm really glad I went that direction!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010 06:19:07 PM by lindsay614 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010 06:39:22 PM »

That's an awesome haul, lindsay! That fuzzy baby penguin is too cute for words and the crochet bag is so cool! I love granny squares. That seahorse is gorgeous - the colors look fab on you.

In other news...I RECEIVED!! Our amazing organizer sent me the most incredible package. I can't wait to share it with you all. I snapped photos but I absolutely must get this blackberry cobbler in the oven. I will post very soon though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010 07:36:32 PM »

I am SO excited about the package that TheSaphhireMoon sent me. She is so talented and thoughtful and she crafted the most amazing sea goodies for me. I am so in love with this stuff!!!

First up, a marvelous tote bag made with the greatest sea printed panels! I'm going to use this to take my magazines and sunscreen to the beach. It really makes me feel like summer is close!

Next, a zippered pouch. You can never have enough of these. I've already transferred my chapsticks into it Smiley. Notice the super cute dolphin charm.

The jewelry, oh the jewelry!! I just love it. The turquoise colors are so beautiful and just my taste. The shell pendant is stunning and so smooth and soft to the touch. It really feels so good to wear.

TSM sent another beautiful long beaded necklace but I was already wearing it by the time I took pictures. You can kind of see it in this action shot. I've been scampering about the house in my new jewelry all night Smiley

Prepare to have your jaw dropped...TSM made me the most magnificent button art!! I can't even put into words how much I love it. I'm so thrilled to have this unique piece!!

I also received a lovely little fragile sand dollar and a great seashell that is being used as a ring holder in the bathroom already Smiley.

Thank you SO much TheSapphireMoon. I had so much fun being partnered with you and I could not be more thrilled with my loot!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010 08:42:36 PM »

The crocheted penguin is too sweet, and that bag looks like it took some patience, Alchamy! Smiley

TSM, that seahorse button piece is beautiful... The colors are just so good....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Junior_Mint

Must eat all the Pocky!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010 10:27:05 PM »

Wow I love the gallery so far!   I really love the button artwork and all the wall hangings.  Can't wait to see what else everyone has come up with.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bexster
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010 12:49:38 AM »

oh my  Shocked the button art is amazing! I love love buttons! Love all the crochet things too, I so wish it was something I could do and the Jellyfish wallhanging is beautiful! Nice work everyone, awesome gallery so far  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blupaisan

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010 07:30:17 AM »

aaaaahhhgggrr  !!   staring at that button seahorse and drooling!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010 08:23:03 AM »

Lovely crochet bag, and the ami's are adorable!!

I loved that seahorse art SO much I had to make one for me too Smiley  I posted it in the 50 projects craftalong and need to find a good place to hang it on my wall soon.  The tote bag is made from 2 panels of a pillow panel fabric I had from the last SLS I never did anything with.  The handles are made from the selvage edge cuz it had a neat fishie border that was just wide enough to work out perfect!  Zip pouch was from a scrap batik piece I got off Etsy a while back...totally anticipating a R2 of this swap, I was thinking WAAAAY ahead on that one.  I LOVE turquoise jewelry, so I had to share the luv a bit <3  Glad you liked everything!  Keep all those great goodies coming, folks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Lindag35
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010 07:05:14 PM »

WOW!! All the awesome stuff everyone is getting is making me worry I didn't send enough to my partner...it's all so unbelieveable its hard to pick a fave!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Kissing Cards
How to Make LED-Lit Action Figures
How to Make Flowers Out of Ribbon
How to Use Lyrics in a Scrapbook
How to Scrapbook an Autograph
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...