Swap name: UK Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: mpemporuim (with Le Mieux Second-in-command)
Sign-up date range: 03.05.10 - 23.05.10
Date to send item by: 27.06.10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES
If so, which country? UK
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This is a swap specifically for those of us Craftster members living in the UK, and the aim is to get to know each other a little better.
This is a 'getting to know you' swap - the idea is to send something crafted that reflects you or where you live (make sure that this is something that your partner will like!), as well as a letter and a postcard that again reflects you or something local to you (this can either be hand-made or bought). Maybe include a few free leaftets?
Also, it would be awesome to post or add links to some photos of either local places or your favourite places in the UK.
* bookmarks (any craft)
* decorated picture frame/book relating to the area
In an effort to keep postage costs down, this will be a medium sized swap, comprising of 3 points, where a large item is 3 points, a medium is 2 points, and a small is 1 point.
Large, medium and small items are defined as the following:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Therefore, to get 3 points, you could either send 1 large item, 1 medium and 1 small item or 3 small items.
If you would like to send extra items, please liaise with your partner first.Please remember to communicate at least once a week, and PM me if any problems arise.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? N/A
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What are your Interests/hobbies,
Where are you located?,
Places you'd like to visit in the UK?
Any local specialities/traditions?
crafts you'd like to receive?
Crafts you wouldn't like to receive?
Do you wear jewellery?
do you smoke?
do you have pets?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
...List of Participants:
2 -Le Mieux
10 -holistic knitter
14 -bekibuttonPartners!SentReceivedSent & ReceivedPictures PostedSending late with communicationContact Organizer!!!
feedback given mpemporium
lemonianta Le Mieux
missdolly holistic knitter