A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
449 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: UK Swap FINISHED! (SIGNUP 03/05/10 -23/05/10 ; MAIL BY 27/06/10).  (Read 12059 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kitschkitty
Beading & forum addicted!

www.kitschkitty.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2010 06:03:34 PM »

My PC died, so I haven't sent in my questionnaire yet (I was writing it out and saved it on my bloomin PC *sigh* ) am still hoping I can find time to sign up and join in though.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you love to chat about beading come join us at www.uk-beaders.co.uk/forum.htm
Find hundreds of UK based bead suppliers and more at www.uk-beaders.co.uk

Kitty's Unique Boutique
Custom creations designed to delight   www.kitschkitty.co.uk
BoyceMachine
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2010 11:55:14 PM »

Kitschkitty, that actually happened to me last week.  I had the questionnaire saved on my PC and it completely died...but after some hysteria and a phone call to my Dad it has been resurrected!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life's a garden.  Dig it.

www.wists.com/Boycemachine
blottedcopybook
Broke it. What can I use it for?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2010 02:35:41 AM »

I think I might need to sign up for this...I just finished my Make a Purse sewing so I could probably squeeze this one it along with the Cupcake one.

Though I do live in Glasgow and I'm not sure what I could craft but the temptation of low postage does sound fantastic.
Where in Glasgow are you? I'm in EK Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2010 02:55:34 AM »

In North wales we have: Snowdonia, slate, Welsh cakes, Bara Brith, daffodils, leeks, Lovespoons, sheep, dragons(!), male voice choirs, Ffestiniog narrow gauge railway, Welsh taffy (toffee), local and National eisteddfods, castles ..... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010 08:25:23 AM »

we honeymooned in wales so i got a lovespoon and i hang it in my kitchen ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hebe73
Anything crafty goes...

Rawr like Lion!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2010 08:51:15 AM »

I'll have a dragon please!! One that breaths fire!! Already have a dragon tattoo.. love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in Personal Swaps..

My Ravelry
My Wists
NauticalAurora
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2010 09:54:53 AM »

In North wales we have: Snowdonia, slate, Welsh cakes, Bara Brith, daffodils, leeks, Lovespoons, sheep, dragons(!), male voice choirs, Ffestiniog narrow gauge railway, Welsh taffy (toffee), local and National eisteddfods, castles ..... Grin

Dragons + Castles + Mountains = happy!me

I'm in Herts, not a lot here. Just history, history and more history... plus the odd old building. =]
I'm currently trying to find things to use for this swap as I'm freaking out about what to craft.. =/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sherettehippot
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2010 11:29:16 AM »

I'm kind of freaking out too catchtheskies... (you're not too far from me are you?! My geography is appalling).

I've started asking around and (Essex) people (mainly girls) that I have mentioned this swap to have suggested that I make an Essex-Girl-Rag-Doll... with accessories....

I kind of thought - ooooooh this could be a cool idea, then I thought, hmmm, who would actually *want* such a thing...  Huh

So I am back to the drawing board methinks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NauticalAurora
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2010 11:39:10 AM »

I'm kind of freaking out too catchtheskies... (you're not too far from me are you?! My geography is appalling).

I've started asking around and (Essex) people (mainly girls) that I have mentioned this swap to have suggested that I make an Essex-Girl-Rag-Doll... with accessories....

I kind of thought - ooooooh this could be a cool idea, then I thought, hmmm, who would actually *want* such a thing...  Huh

So I am back to the drawing board methinks!

You're the next county! =]

The Essex Rag Doll sounds cool! Whenever I think of Essex I always think of Southend.. if that helps?

I was thinking of a toy or papercraft based thing (as that's all I know how to do.. >_<) but I don't have a clue what. I'm waiting for exams to finish so I can actually concentrate on trying to find something.. =/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010 01:30:28 PM by catchtheskies - Reason: Because I can't spell today... o_O » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sherettehippot
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2010 01:12:30 PM »

catchtheskies - Love that you think of Southend! Southend is, in my humble opinion, the most Essex-ish part of Essex - if that makes sense! Love it! Grin
I thought Herts was nearby... hey neighbour! SmileySmiley (I am learning from this swap!)

I can mainly make plushies... so I will probably end up going in that direction, if not actually going with the Essex girl doll! Papercrafting something sounds cool  Grin (Good luck with the studying, at least you have swapping to look forwards to!!  Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vintage Bowles - Shopping Odetta Vintage in Paris
Jeanius - Jane Herman Bishop on Baggy Boyfriend Jeans
From the Vogue Closet - Wearing Plaids in Punk Fashion
Jeanius - Alexandra Cronan on Crop Tops
Jeanius - Grace Fuller on Denim Fashion
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...