A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 304,846
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 38 **Shops Only!!-sign up to May 25  (Read 21692 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2010 02:50:58 PM »

~~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Århus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Custom knit: cable handbag for Lo{ve}. 3 points

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr thre piece scarf. Claim as
1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
4: Pale yellow - mint green - white
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as black, yellow, red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
3 rows: green multi

4 rows: Carrot orange

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Hand knit Mary Janes. Will fit size 7-10. Button and strap can be made to it, but please specify when claiming. 1 point:

Crocheted scrubbies!
Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 1 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 1 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Beautiful bulky artsy yarn. 100% wool superwash (40c - no fabric softener). Each skein is 100g/3.5oz. 125m/136.5yards. needles 7-8mm/11us. 12m/10cm. Claim as green or blue. 1 points each:

Purple, green and others. Has not been used - just lost it's banderole:

Orange, green, white and other:

Fabric 1 pt for each - pm me for size and type:

Jewelry supplies. Get all for 1 point:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
freestyle - Magenta airy shawl 1pt
freestyle - 5 Large metal pendants 1 pt
sheepBlue - Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry black 2 pt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
sheepBlue - Art doll 2 pt
sheepBlue - teapot book 1 pt
freestyle - Patons Classic Wool: pink and blue 2 pt
oneredboot - Barbara Albright, Odd Ball Knitting 1 pt
sarahj2001 - ticket bowl, pink and yellow 4 pt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 4
Current: 1
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010 09:21:01 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
shelina
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2010 06:45:19 PM »

SHOP OPEN

All items are made in Springfield Mo and come from a smoke free home with one fat cat!

Crafts

SET OF 2 CURLY Q'S ~~~1pt~~~
This set of Curly Q's come in any color of your choice and can be shortened for little ones that have shorter hair. These Curly Q's are very long and are able to be tied into an adorable bow!

ONE NON DRIP ICE CREAM CONE RATTLE ~~~1pt~~~
These baby rattles are adorable and your little one will get a second look with this realistic ice cream cone rattle. Ice cream cone comes in your color/Flavor of choice. These rattles are the perfect size for little hands and jingle very well Smiley

PURPLE AND BLUE CHILD SIZE MONSTER HAT ~~~1pt~~~

CROCHET LITTLE BIG PLANET SACK BOY ~~~3pts~~~
This little sack boy stand around 6" tall and comes with a red and blue cape

TUTU ~~~3pts~~~
If you would like a tutu please let me know the measurements of the waist. Since I never know what colors I will have made you would receive a complete random color tutu. I will take request into consideration but I cannot make any guarantees.

SUPPLIES

BAG OF PLASTIC ICE CUBES ~~~1pt~~~

3 UNOPENED PACKAGES OF ANGEL WINGS ~~~1pt~~~

4 UNOPENED PACKAGES OF TINY COIN PURSES (FROG, BUNNY, SHEEP, CHICKEN) ~~~1pt~~~

Starting Points: 3
Current Points: 3
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 3

Claims from my shop: 0

Wish List:
Vintage Flat Sheets
Paper back book cover
Baby stuff (I am pregnant! Cross your fingers and hope for boy parts! LOL)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010 07:53:43 PM by shelina » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Indoor Holiday Branch Tree
How to Select the Perfect Christmas Tree
Personalizing the Holiday Dinner Table
How to Decorate Outdoors for the Holidays
Creative Ways to Display Holiday Cards
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...