A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,499
Currently Running With Scissors:
556 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 38 **Shops Only!!-sign up to May 25  (Read 21101 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010 10:12:32 AM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

Open for Business!!!

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!
I can wind any of my yarns into a center-pull ball before sending.

3 Point Items
Taste the Rainbow- 250 yards of hand spun Falkland top

2 Point Items

1 Point Items
Slushee- 2 ounces of hand dyed superwash merino

LimeAid-Handspun yarn from roving I dyed with acid dyes. Superwash merino. Singles. 158 yards. It's hard to tell in the photo, but this yarn is neon green. Perfect for a bold project Grin

Zebra Tin-Standard Altoid tin covered in polymer clay and sealed for protection.

Custom Polymer Clay Buttons 1 point for four buttons. Just let me know what colors and styles you would like and I will whip some up for you!

0.5 Point Items
Polymer Clay Buttons. machine washable! Circle buttons are a little bigger than a US quarter.
0.5 points for each set. Claim as:

Ribbons

Hearts

Blue Waves Ornament- 2 inches square.

Polymer Clay Magnets- Part 3- 3/4 of an inch diameter. You get all 3 for 0.5 point

Recycled Cotton Yarn Hand dyed. 196 yards. Recycled from a sweater. There are some tiny spots that didn't get dyed completely. The yarn is more purple colored in reality.

Supplies

1 Point Items
Vintage Embroidery Patterns- a fairly large lot of vintage embroidery patters. You a 1 inch stack of patterns for one point! If you would like more detailed pictures, just let me know.

Acrylic Stamps- one point per set. Each stamp is 1.5 inches X 1.5 inches
Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

Fimo Polymer Clay 4 packages for 1 point. Choose which colors you want.
Claim by:
Transparent Yellow, Flesh Pink, Transparent Blue
Transparent 1, Transparent 2, Transparent 3

Metallic Copper , Cherry Red, Metallic Silver
Glitter Red, Metallic Gold, Glitter Blue

Vintage Notions- a gallon sized ziplock bag full of vintage trims, hem facing, and ribbons.

Fairy Stamp large stamp, Brand new- never used!

4X6 Picture Frame Brand new picture frame.

0.5 Point Items
Cobalt Beads Two 16 inch strands of 6mm lead-safe Celestial Crystal, 32-facet beads

Clear Beads Two 16 inch strands of 6mm lead-safe Celestial Crystal, 32-facet beads

White Pearls Two 16 inch strands of 6mm round glass pearls

Fabric 1- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric.

Fabric 2- 1 yard of Home Decor Fabric

Craft Button Set This set includes chipboard buttons, wood thread and thimble buttons, and plastic sunflower and ladybug buttons.

Chipboard Book 5 pages. Perfect for scrapbooking and altered arts!

Checkbook Cover Brand New!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
to freestyle - Polymer Clay Embellishments (1 pt.)
to freestyle - Polymer Clay Magnets (1 pt.)
to freestyle - Polymer Clay Push Molds (1 pt.)
to freestyle - Ginko Stamp (1 pt.)
to oneredboot - square swirl / copper button sets - (1)

Claims I have made -  
from freestyle -Swamp Monster (2)
from lapoli - La De Da Batts (3)
from kitschkween - Olive oil Tea Tree & Green Clay soap (1)
from sheepBlue- Love Web Art Hoop - 5" round - (1)
from sheepBlue- Love Birds Art Hoop - 6" round -  2 pts

Pending:1
Current:2

TOTAL:3
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010 06:45:52 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SciFunk
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010 12:41:53 PM »

Closed!
      SciFunk's Lab

I live in California and am finishing up my B.S. in Chemical Biology at U.C. Berkeley. My crafts come from a smoke-free home with two snakes, a bearded dragon, a chinchilla, and a cat, but only the cat is ever around the crafts. Smiley I try to keep everything hair-free, but you never know when a stray hair will sneak in.

Crafts

3 pt2 pt!
      • Charm Bracelets: Made with glass, swarovski crystals, and all sterling silver components. All of the charms were hand assembled by me and carefully wirewrapped onto the chain. I love them all so much. Smiley Some are made for smallish wrists, so please measure yours before claiming!
        Azure Sky: 7 inches, not including heart toggle clasp

Pretty in Pink: 6 inches, including lobster-esque clasp

Icy Blue: 6 inches, not including heart toggle clasp. I think this one may actually have some plastic beads, but they're not super obviously plastic.

2 pt
      • Calorimetry (somewhat customizable): Please PM me for available colors/yarns. This image is an example of some I've made before. I can re-make each of these, or possibly another color/fiber type. The blue one is 100% superwash, the off white is 80% baby alpaca 20% silk.

1 pt
      • Cross Stitch Patterns: Custom made to your specifications, using an image provided by you. You can provide a particular cloth count, number of colors, size, etc. If you think it might be a super complicated design, please PM me before claiming so we can discuss it. The finished pattern will be delivered electronically in .pdf format. Obviously, I can do color patterns, I just do a lot of black and white for my own uses. Wink Here are some examples:
      • Resin pendants: All covered in a fancy schmancy gloss that gives them a glassy sheen.
        Claim as small solid clover, large outlined clover, blue soda tab, green dragon, unicorn, sprinkles, Canada leaf, ice cream cones
      • Beaded Bracelets: Entire lot for 1 pt.

Supplies

1 pt
      • Fantasy embroidery kits. Click on picture for bigger. All 3 for 1 pt.
      • Various oldish rococo/damask type scrapbooking stuff. Click for larger, and if you can't read what's in them you can PM me. I think they're each missing a single sheet of paper. All three for 1 pt.
      • Small flat rate box stuffed with Mardi Gras beads. These are from New Orleans Mardi Gras 2009. I have all kinds of colors and shapes and ones with fancy pendants and all that. PM me for more details, and feel free to request something specific.

1/2 pt
      You know the drill--please only claim in full point increments.
        Books, claim as:
      • Simple embroidery (missing hoop and maybe some of the floss, but I think everything else is there)
      • Create anything with clay OR Incredible Clay book (Fimo book is very thin and comes with whoever claims a clay book first) Claim both for 1 pt.
      • Origami hardcover (comes with a pack of origami paper)
      • Bead book (just comes with the book)
      • Baby knits booklet (six patterns for matching hat/sock combos)
      • Magical cross stitch (like new, has bajillions of fantasy patterns)

• Picture frames: set of 4 for 1/2 point
      • Sewn curlers (from here). They don't have buttons, so you have to safety pin them closed.

[/list]

Glassware!
      Only available by special request. If you PMed me about claiming some in the future, I have it for you. Just PM me again and I'll put up your listing.

Free Stuff!
      Use your judgment. If your actual claim is something tiny, please don't ask for a giant free thing. These are free because they probably won't affect the shipping price too much for your actual item. You can claim lots of small things, and depending on the size of your box, maybe some larger things. Just don't be mean. Wink
      Click for larger! Claim as: Cat punch, Levenger bookmark, brads, iron-on embroidery transfers, dragon sword letter opener, bergamot essential oil, little green notebook, The Brun cologne, Castin' Craft dyes, Castin' Craft mold release, pirate patch, leaf stamps, star folding paper, foil adhesive pen/paper, blue glowing USB stars (you plug them into a USB port and they glow), crochet today (sept/oct 2009), cross stitch baby booties, quote stack booklets, needle felting tool

Claims List and Point Total

Claims made from me
      to UntouchableFace  cotton roving (2)
      to atsuko - box of beading stuff + felting tool (1)
      to SheepBlue - glassware + dragon letter opener (2)
      to atsuko - glassware + leaf stamps (3)
      to LaughingLark - Spool knit jewelry book + Taming the candy monster book (1)
      to ptarmic wumpus - hermit crab pendant + graduated cylinders and florence flasks + cat punch (2)
      to Katymai - fantasy embroidery kits, magical cross stitch, simple embroidery (2)

Claims I have made
      from freestyle Bamboo bombshell, total 2.7 oz (6 pt)
      from AsphaltQueen - Steampunk Ring no. 4 (2 pt)

Pending: 0
      Current: 8
      -------------
      TOTAL: 8

Wishlist:
      FIBER, anything mentioned in my profile[/list][/list]
      « Last Edit: May 24, 2010 01:06:12 PM by SciFunk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
      Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010 12:42:01 PM »

Hello! I'm a Housewife of 4 years and we have 6, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 1 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
      (unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
      I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
      SHOP IS:

-------------------
      2 Point Items:

Custom sock monkey, giraffe, or elephant:
      Pick your pair :
      Baby Purple Stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Purple(1 pair), Blue/black stripes(1pair), Black(1pair), Fluffy Sherbert Colors(1pair)
      baby green pink stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Green(1pair), Grey w/pruple/blue/pink stripes(1pair), Fluffy Neopolitan solors(1pair)

Please note the baby socks may not work well for the giraffe. I can try to make a small giraffe with the green colors or purple fluffy socks but not the purples on the top left(they lack the cuff needed for it).
      Then pick your animal:
      monkey: Giraffe: Elephant:
      Or I can do the oldschool red-heel elephant too:

Pick button or embroidered eyes.
      Please note I will be hand sewing these if I do not get my machine fixed. I do nice sturdy hand sewing with matching thread so it will not be noticeable.

1 Point Items:

PLEASE NOTE: For feather hair accessories you can wear them like these examples to hold hair or just for decoration! I wore my test version all day today even to the store for groceries in the wind and it held just fine:

Feather pointing down, feather pointing up, decoration

Feather Hair barrettes
      These are made on a felt base which is glued to a barrette like these.
      The feathers are dyed and are either Chicken or pheasant. Don't see a color you like? Or perhaps want a specific combination? Pm me I have many to choose from! opening of barrettes are on the left side of the picture.(but you can't see them as they are underneath the feathers.

Claim as (left to right):blueblackwings, Blueblackpirate, fluffywhitegreen

Feathered Bobby Pins
      Made similarly to those above these are mounted on a bobby pin instead of a barrette. They also have pheasant and chicken feathers:
      Both of these also open on the left of the photo. I just made the feathers going opposite of each other this time.

Claim as(left to right): apirateslifeforme, bluegreenswish

1/2 Point Items
      Single Feather Bobby Pins
      once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a bobby pin. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to bobby pins are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right): fluffygreensinglebobby,greenparrotbobby,magentachickenbobby,pinkepheasant1, pinkpheasant2,redparrotbobby

Single Feather Hair Barrettes
      once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a hair barratte. Some have buttons some do not. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to barrettes are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right):blueparrotbarrette, greenpiratebarrette, magentachickenbarrette

Little Ditty Bag
      Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
      I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

Crocheted  Cuff
      Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
      Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
      They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
      Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

-------------------

Starting Points:1
      Current Points: 1
      Pending Points: 0
      Total Points:1
      -------------------

Claims from me:

Claims I've made:

Previous Rounds
      Send by February 9th:
      Phizzychick to Eliea- Grasshopper - (1 pt) (resending)

Send by May 5th:
      crumpet to Eliea: Terra's Ferret Hammock! (2 pts)
      THIS ROCKS   Logged
      underthemountain
      Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010 05:07:07 PM »

closed!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
      Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
      Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

Autumn tree - 3 points reserved for P&D.  Made with copper wire and pressed glass leaf beads and twisting....lots and lots of twisting.

Baby bibs - 2 for 1 point. 100% cotton front with fleece backing. Designed to keep the wetness off your baby's skin. These are Phizzy's!  I will happily do more if any of you want some. I can take pics of the fabrics available.
      4 on hold for Phizzy.  Smiley

Pick 2 headbands - 1 point.  Fits most kids heads.  Custom sizing/colors available upon request.  
      choose from:
      -apples/pears with white interior
      -hearts with red interior
      -cherries with red interior
      -sushi with white interior
      -blue/white with coordinating fabric interior
      -mola with larger mola coordinating fabric interior

Custom stamped goodies!
      pennies - 2 for 1 point.  Just tell me what word/name you'd like and whether or not you want a hole at the top.  Smiley
      1 inch copper blanks - 1 point.  Choose from round or square.  Just tell me what word/name/phrase you'd like and whether or not you want a hole at the top.  Smiley  

Tree of Life Pendants- 1 point each.

Bertobucci custom keyrings - 1 point.  Made with high quality wood charms from Italy.  Please claim by number.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

custom origami glass pendants - 2-for-1 point. Some examples of what I can do.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Russian cuties endless possibilities!

Random mix of 25 dolls alone - 1 point (make your own cards, add to altered art, etc.)
      Choose any 10 to be mounted on 4.5"x5" cards w/o envelopes - 1 point
      Choose any 15 to be mounted on small handmade notecards w/o envelopes - 1 point

Map envelopes/cards - 1 point.  Each set contains 12 cards and envelopes. Measures 3" x 4".  

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

Stitch markers set of 5.  Available on either lever back earrings or hooks.  Please note preference in your claim or they will be sent as pictured.  Smiley

Green glass with Swarovski  Stitch markers - 1 point

Pink crackle glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Blue green flower pressed glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point
      Blue green bead with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
      Soapstone charms a, b, c
      bone d
      various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

Steampunk rings custom orders please - 2 points.  See examples of ring bases available.  All watch movements contain visible rubies.

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:
      Atsuko to Phizzychick - 4 Baby bibs (2) rec'd
      Atsuko to Phizzychick 2 x address labels  - (2)

Claims I made:
      SciFunk to atsuko - 3x 250ml beakers , 2x yellow graduated cylinders,  4 beakers (2 of 400 mL, 2 of 600mL) , 4 x 250ml Erlenmeyer flasks - 3 points total
      oneredboot to atsuko - pleats pattern and Humbug bag - (1)

Current: 7
      Pending: 0
      TOTAL: 7

my wishlist
      -vintage dress patterns size 10
      -dresses for Lana
      -cotton zippered pouches
      -fun colored vintage buttons
      -vintage plastic flowers
      -Diamond glaze
      « Last Edit: May 29, 2010 03:12:01 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010 05:27:40 PM »

Aeronberry's Spring Cleaning Super Sale!!

Some of the pics are distorted because the thumbnails are refusing to rotate, so clickety-click for a better view.
      Like a lot of big sales, the presentation isn't great, but the deals are!  

Scroll down for FREE items!

Closed!

Everything from non-smoking home with a small, short-haired, non-crafty dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Camo Fly Wristlet Bag - modern camo print with "calligraphy" housefly applique 2pts
      **Mannequin Shoulder Bag - brown and turquoise print with vintage mannequin applique 2pts  sold to freestyle!

**Wristlet clutch - made from vintage yukata cotton and lined in white/navy polka dots.  This fabric is adorable!  2 pts  1 point!

***Bag blowout! - .5 pts each
      Tropical monkeys, lined in bright green  sold to sheepblue!
      Alphabet denim, lined in brown plaid
      Burgundy toile, lined in velvety brown sold to sheepblue!
      Embroidered flowers on black, lined in velvety grey sold to freestyle!
      Turquoise sequin flowers, lined in brown/turquoise stripes sold to freestyle!

***Bag Blowout Continued - Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches   .5 pts each!
      B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining
      C.  Big green dots with pink lining
      D.  Dogs with red paw print lining  Sold to crumpet79!
      ***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  .5 pt

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each
      A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
      B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
      E.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

**Tiny Taggies - mini taggie blankets on toy rings.  .5 pts each
      Top row - green flowers, Cinderella, storybook critters, Asian lanterns
      Bottom row - purple ponies, purple flowers, ballet words, pink zebras, pink birds

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each  1 point each!
      A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
      B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
      C.  White with black writing
      D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

**Fabric Matryoshka Sets - pink and blue available, 1 pt per set

**Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.
      A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts 2 pts!
      B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts 2 pts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Supplies

3 skeins of Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist (color - Tangy Clay) - 1pt for all

Yarn Mix - Moda Dea Ricochet, Lion Jiffy, Lion Landscapes, Lion Incredible x2, Moda Dea Ticker Tape - all full skeins.  2pts for all

Yarn Buffet - Almost all was from swap grab bags, so I don't know what it is.  Some definitely have some wool content, others definitely don't.  Might throw in a extra mini ball or two if there's space in the bag.  - 1 pt for all

- Avery 6467 removable labels.  Unopened, 2000ct.  Small labels, great for craft shows! 1pt
      - Shrinky-dinks for inkjet printer, unopened.  1pt  sold to Rangerbeth!
      - Christmas ornament craft book - cute!  1pt

Fabric sets - too much fabric to list all measurements, but these aren't scraps!  Most at least 1/4 yard, many pieces much larger.  If you want measurements for a specific fabric, just ask  Smiley

A.  Asian prints - 2pts
      B.  Food/kitchen prints - 1pt sold to oneredboot!
      C. Earthy jewel tones - 1pt
      D.  Florals - 2pts
      E.  Novelty - 2pts  **on hold for Lov{e}**
      F. Marimekko (smaller pieces) - 1pt
      G. Seascape Silks - 1pt  sold Rangerbeth!

*** Box O'Fabric - Flat rate box full of fabric - US only. 2pts each

-Set A - large pieces, some cotton, ponte, etc.  The one that looks white is actually a very pale blue.
      -Set B - Mix.  Some Marimekko prints, silky, stretchy, a bit of oil cloth.
      -Set C - Warm Fuzzies.  Chenille, faux suede, velvet, fleece, etc.  Might put a couple more pieces of solid color fleece in if there's space.
      -Set D - Bag/decor weight.  Mainly prints, some denim, several pieces are quite large.
      -Set F - Cotton Variety - misc novelty and calico prints, some lightweight cotton solids.
      -Set G and H - Christmas.  There's enough here for 2 sets.  You'll get a mix, but let me know if you're interested in anything in particular.  The red/green prints on the right are not great quality (not good for wearables or quilting), but the vintage-y prints are super cute and they'd be great for cards, ornaments, kids' crafts, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FREE with any claim!  
      Pick up to 3 per claim!

A. chopsticks, B. green mesh scarf kit, C. McCalls evening dress pattern sz 8-12, D. felt hedgehog pin cushion, E. selection of fleece scraps, F. owl bandana, G. stuffed gnome, H. button-shaped thread cutters, I. Yarn Bee fuzzy eyelash yarn, J. 3 multi-strand necklace kits - pink and lavender, (Taggies are smaller than the ones listed for sale) K. magenta flower taggie, L. pink flower taggie, M. butterfly/mushroom taggie, N. Mondigliani postcard book, O. pirate cupcake amigurumi, P. Lord of the Rings trading cards (15 or so), Q. medal ribbons for awards (sans medals, also have red, white, and blue on request)
      jungrrl to aeronberry - dark grey zombie whale 2  RECEIVED
      lapoli to aeronberry - Cabana Boy yarn 3  RECEIVED
      lapoli to aeronberry - Panda Cotton yarn 1 RECEIVED
      freestyle to aeronberry - 2x Paton's grey wool 1

Sold:
      aeronberry to lapoli - Orange birds magazine tote - 2 SENT
      aeronberry to pinkyanddinky - Green birds magazine tote - 2 SENT
      aeronberry to crumpet79 - grey dots/pink skulls tote, dog print totat - 1 pt total SENT
      aeronberry to oneredboot - food/kitchen fabric set - 1 SENT
      aeronberry to oneredboot - 10 oilcloth bird ornaments - 2 SENT
      aeronberry to rangerbeth - seascape silks fabric set E - 1 SENT
      aeronberry to rangerbeth - inkjet shrinkydinks - 1 SENT
      aeronberry to sheepblue - tropical monkey bag, toile bag - 1 SENT
      aeronberry to freestyle - Mannequin Shoulder Bag (2 pts.) SENT
      aeronberry to freestyle -  Embroidered flowers on black, lined in velvety grey (.5) SENT
      aeronberry to freestyle - Turquoise sequin flowers, lined in brown/turquoise stripes (.5) SENT

Points started with - 2
      Points available - 6
      Points pending - 0

« Last Edit: May 26, 2010 03:15:49 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
      norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
      shop the swap!
      rangerbeth
      « Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010 07:41:42 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
      Open
      All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade

Custom
      Amy Butler Cabo halter- 2 points

Sold to kitschkween

3 pt items Sale! Now 2pts.

Go green bag.
      Made of some old cargo pants, some fabric I claimed, and a tie.

2 pt items

1 pt items
      Scrap banner
      9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
      Size says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
      Measurements (taken flat):
      Waist- 17"
      Length- 21"
      Sleeves- 25"

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt (light blue)
      Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

.5pt items
      Bird Necklace
      Free hand embroidered bib style necklace

.25pt items
      Carl the plush hug
      Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Love chicken nugget
      One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
      She is a wee chicken and with a tiny pocket for a heart and/or love note.

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
      He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

1 pt items

.25 pt items
      Threads back issues
      July 2010 http://www.taunton.com/threads/pages/th_currentissue.asp
      May 2010 http://store.taunton.com/onlinestore/item/threads-148-april-may-2010-thr100501.html

March 2010 http://store.taunton.com/onlinestore/item/threads-147-february-march-2010-thr100301.html

November 2009

Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies
      Claim as Belt buckle kit, Indian summer foil leaf, or belt buckle

Pink power Ranger pattern
      Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Samplers Stitchery- Jill Jarnow (US only please)

Vintage Sewing Books
      These have some neat info and are bound in various 70's fabrics. US ONLY PLEASE! These are expensive to ship and I learned this the hard way
      "The personal touch"

"The custom look"

Claims made from me -  
      send by may 12th:
      rangerbeth to kitschkween - amy butler halter top - 2 pts

Send by May 12
      rangerbeth to freestyle - tree hugger bag (2 pts.)

Claims I have made -

Send by May 14th
      Oneredboot to Rangerbeth-  Browning, Melt and Pour Soapmaking   2 points
      melt-and-pour soap:  olive oil - 1 point

Send by May 18th
      Ptarmic wumpus to Rangerbeth- C1. jellyfish shirt for rangerbeth (2 points)

Send by May 25th
      Aeronberry to Rangerbeth- Shrinky-dinks for inkjet printer, unopened.  1pt
      Aeronberry to Rangerbeth- G. Seascape Silks - 1pt

Pending:0
      Current:0

TOTAL:  0
      « Last Edit: May 24, 2010 11:32:22 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
      « Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010 07:42:35 AM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
      OPEN for Business!!!

.25 point items(Check the supplies section for more .25 and .5 point items)

Vintage Pinwheel quilt squares - .25 for 2 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Baby button ponytail holders- .25 for the pair REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
      These ponytail holders are very small, the type designed for babies or small children.

Girls Hot Dog Shirt-.25
      This is a new pale pink American Apparel Classic Girl Shirt size M/OS (14 inches across chest when laying flat)
      It looks like it would fit a preteen girl or a very thin adult.
      Has an iron-on decal of a hot dog and says "hot diggity dog." Decal directions said it is dryer-safe but I would still hang to dry to be extra cautious.

Crib Queen Baby Sweatshirt -.25
      This is a thrifted sweatshirt that says 6/9 months but I think it has shrunk significantly because it looks much small than that to me. It is almost 12 inches across under the arms and about 11.5 inches from neck to hem. Because of the iron-on words, this one should not be put in the dryer.

.5 Point Items

Little birdie ornament- .5 REDUCED
      This one was a family effort: the bird is from my brother's wedding invitation for which he did the graphic design and my mom cut out the piece of wood.

Pinwheel earrings -.5 REDUCED
      These have a nice heft to them and look very classy.

Pride and Prejudice Sash- .5 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Back:

Mrs. Darcy Pen Holder - .5 point REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
      Have a brilliant thought but can't find your pen? Ready to doodle in your journal and there is no pencil to be found? Here is the cute and functional solution!

Here is what they look like inside the cover.

1 Point Items

Flower Hooks- 1 point each
      These are nice quality metal hooks that I embellished. Perfect for hanging jackets, purses, bathrobes, etc.

Fashionable lady

Creepy Lady

Yoga Mat bags- 1
      These fit my standard size yoga mat. If you need dimensions, please pm me. Each has a drawstring at the top to keep your mat in tow and a strap to make your mat a bit less cumbersome. The two on the ends are home decor fabrics so they hold their shape nicely and the one in the middle is a touch water resistant.  
      Action shot:

Claim as flowers, gray, or leaves

Seattle Artwork-1
      This was done by an artist in Seattle and is still in the wrapper. Fits an 8x10 frame.

Carnivalware pincushion- 1
      This is an antique carnivalware-type glass mini-teacup made into an adorable pin cushion.

Gnome ornament -1
      Cute little gnome on a nice piece of wood. And the back of the ornament shows his backside too!

Back:

Guest keyrings-1
      Charm your guests by loaning them your house key on one of these adorable keychains that have the word "guests" embroidered on the backs. Also, it will help you keep up with your spare key and have it handy when visitors come for the holidays! The second picture shows the backs of the keychains. THE TOP KEYCHAIN IS TAKEN.

Embroidered backs:

Gnome note cards- 1 point for set of 8
      These cards feature photos by me and come with envelopes.

Mini teacup pincushion-1
      This is quite petite and so cute.

Antique China pincushion - 1

Silver Heart necklace-1 REDUCED!
      This is a silver-plated heart with two swarkovski crystals on each side.

Covered button thumbtacks- 1 point per set- only 1 set available
      Gift ready...Each set comes on a cute gift tag with a piece of corkboard

PANTYLINERS AND MAXIPADS!
      One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
      These are made from 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. The pantyliners have five layers of flannel and the maxi pads have six layers. They will all have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I can only hammer so many at once and keep good relations with my neighbors Smiley). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pad or pantyliner, just pm me because i have multiples of most of them.

PANTYLINERS
      Please choose by number: 1 , 2  , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it.

Back:

MAXI PADS
      Please choose A ,  B , C , D , E , F , G ,  H  , I

Backs

Back:

Back:

2 Point Items

Dress Form Framed Embroidery -2 ON HOLD FOR Zelda.Suicide
      This dress form is embroidered on tea-stained polka dotted cotton and is in a decorated wooden frame. It can be hung on the wall or stand on a table. It may be hard to determine the colors in this picture. The stand of the dress form is blueish silver, the star is seafoam green. The polka dot paper decorating the frame is more charcoal gray than black.

His & Hers Vintage Cocktail Napkins/Coasters- 2 points for set
      These are vintage (but apparently never used) cocktail napkins that I embroidered using a vintage pattern. I have one more of these and can do a custom embroidery on it if anyone is interested.

Ballet Bag-2
      This is the sweetest little ballet bag for the sweet little ballerina in your life. Perfect to hold a pair of ballet shoes, leotard, and afternoon snack! Smiley

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
      I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

none at this time

Supplies

Macrame book-.5
      Thin book but packed with ideas from mushrooms to nursery decorations to holiday crafts.

Vintage owl eyes and beak-1

Large buttons to cover- .25

Cardboard Circles- with holes- 1 point for set

New uncut patterns -.25 each REDUCED!

Long Skirt

Short Skirt

License Plate-1
      Does not come with Fattylumpkins  Smiley. This is nice and flat though it doesn't look like it because of the angle.

Hooded Sweatshirt-3
      Brand new from Target. I bought it to stencil so I have washed it, but then I never did anything with it. It is very good quality.

Travel Stamps .5 for two
      These are supercute travel-themed foam stamps. Each cube has an image on 4 sides so you will really be getting 8 stampable images for .5!

other sides:

Liz Claiborne trivet-1
      This is perfect for you talented folks who like to paint on ceramics. It has raised dots along the edges.

Here's the back:

Seed beads- .25 for cobalt blue (red and turquoise no longer available)

Magnifying Glass-2
      I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 1 points for lot REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
      Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box or 3 points for both boxes
      These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Current: 0
      Total: 2

Bought:
      From Ptarmic Wumpus: Custom ruffle black vest (3), Custom gray jacket (3)- total 6
      From Aeoronberry: orange bird magazine bag-2

Sold:
      To Zelda.Suicide: embroidered dress form-2

Wishlist:
      Wool socks
      Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
      Handcarved rubber stamps
      Large sturdy shoulder purses
      Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
      Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)
      Artwork
      oval embroidery hoops
      « Last Edit: May 16, 2010 07:43:36 PM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
      « Reply #27 on: May 02, 2010 09:49:52 AM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
      A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME!

Is it almost beach season?  Treat yourself to a new beach bag!  Select from any fabric below (we may have to combine fabrics, but we can feature your favorite) and pm me for your one of a kind beach carry-all, complete with wet bag!  (3))

Custom Fabric Baskets (1) for baskets up to 10X10X10 (2) for baskets larger than 10X10X10

I will craft a fabric basket for you!   Choose a fabric and PM me with your preferred dimensions:

Custom crochet hook or dp needle roll (This one is mine!)  (1 pt)

I have enough fabric to make one more in this print.  I have a great stash though.  Help me bust it and get one of these!

STASH FABRICS - not claimable, but I will make needle roll or bag for you! These are clickable pics!

Custom Embroidery Caddy for UntouchableFace (3)

Netting produce bags 4 bags for 1 point

These did not photograph well!  I'll try again outside when the weather clears. I'll send one large, 1 medium and 2 small for 1 point.  I have other mesh colors:  navy, brown, pink, magenta, yellow, and white.  

Rope coiled doo-dad dish! (1)  

Put your keys, change and cell here when you come home and you'll always know where to find them!

"Cook-Up-Some-Love" potholders (1)

Flawed but cute!  Since I am still learning, these are far from perfect, but they are quilted with insulating batting!  Cook up some love for your special someone on V-day! Claim both for 1 point!

MIX AND MATCH DISHCLOTHES 2 for 1 point
      Afghan stitch  or Crochet cotton clothes, just in time for Mother's Day!

These dishcloths will stand up to heavy cleaning jobs.  Claim as yellow, blue tweed, or multi for afghan stitch. Crochet cotton:  peach, peach and green, green.  

Soap Socks (.5)

Knit from Cascade Quattro (cotton and wool blend), these soap sacks are perfect for that bar of hand made soap.  Another great Mother's Day gift!  (Each is knitted with a different stitch -- I'm practicing from the Stitch a Day calendar!)  Bobble stitch, Crocus stitch, Waterfall stitch, Fan stitch, Mock Cable Rib, and one I can't remember!)

Silly Monkey-face coin purse (1)

Monkey face is made of felt, then stitched to a small cotton canvas change purse.  A vintage toggle button serves as a zipper pull!

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (1 pt)
      Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

Felted acorn purses (3)

The smaller pouch is claimed -- the larger purse is available and measures around 10 ten inches, top to bottom.  I used 9 inch balloons to shape the purses after knitting and felting.  The caps slide up the purse handles.  Unlined.  

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)

Handstamped.  Perfect for Father's Day!

Supplies:

Incense and burner from Australia (.5)

I got these from spectrumsparksie in the LV swap and they are great!  I'm just not an incense person!

Plus Size Patterns! (.5)

Patterns are uncut!
      1.  Fast and easy dress (26W-32W)
      2.  Project Runway skirts (14-22)
      3.  Threads Magazine skirts (12-20)

sent
      received

Claims from me:
      A2K to sheepBlue - custom vest (3)
      A2K to laughinglark - camera pouch (1)
      A2K to pinkandinky - custom wet bag - (1)

A2K to The SapphireMoon - pattern & coil rope trivet (1)
      A2K to crumpet79 - fabric baskets X 2 - (2)
      A2K to LaughingLark - custom heating pad (1)

Total:10

My claims from you:

LaughingLark to A2K - beaded flowers (8 & 11) - 1 point
      RubyTuesday to A2K - wood buttons (1)
      RubyTuesday to A2k - 3 for 1 sale items (1)
      RubyTuesday to A2K - birdie brooch (1)
      ptarmic wumpus to A2K - red squares batik (1)
      ptarmic wumpus to A2K - indigo squares batik (1)

katymai to A2K - bird pincushion (2)

Total: 8

Started with: 1
      Current: 2
      Pending:
      TOTAL: 2

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
      « Last Edit: May 29, 2010 04:29:23 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
      « Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010 01:25:40 PM »

Gavagai's swap shop

...where everything is one point!

First the...

Totoro fairytale ring - This is a button ring made with buttons in blue and transparent/white. On top is a polymer clay white totoro, surrounded by three green metallic leaves. Totoro can be facing you or your fingertips when the ring is worn. Ring base is adjustable to suit all sizes.

Next, the skull ring:

Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat mediaeval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

the Soot sprite ring

...with a cute little soot sprite on a white button with transparent border, covered with shiny white beads. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring

The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Spring colored ring with loads of purple beads

Loads of purple beads underneath a yellow heart. Spring green rounded button and a white background. Feels like summer! Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes. (Sorry about the blurry pictures.)

Warm flower ring

Beautiful ring in yellow/orange/green. It has a retro feel to it. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Clover ring?

Well, this isn't really clover, but with the white and green I think it has a bit of an Irish feel to it. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.
      « Last Edit: May 05, 2010 03:42:28 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
      DizzerSpinninRound
      Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010 03:38:32 PM »

This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!

I am a stay-at-home mommy to Azariah, my wonderful 23 month old lil boy, and wife to an incredible, hard workin hubbie wubbie "^,^" I [heart] being outdoors, drinking tea, baking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, listening to good music, reading good books, playing RPGs, and of course, craftster <3

I live in Georgia Tongue, USA

No allergies except for pollen  Tongue

Possible allergens in my home: Two dogs

.25pt items

Crochet booklets, .25pt each

Coil method rug and basket patterns- .5pt now .25pt

.5 point items

Children's My Market bag- 1pt, now .5pt! 1 available

Oops, I made this eco bag too wide! It would make a great market bag for your children when they play pretend!

Diamond Weave Afghan pattern- .5 pt

Quick & Easy Crochet Sep/Oct 1994- .5pt, Quick & Easy Crochet Jan/Feb 1995- .5pt

The Workbasket May 1989- .5pt, The Workbasket Sep 1989- .5pt

The Workbasket Oct 1989- .5pt, The Workbasket May 1995- .5pt

Simplicity's Americana crafts- .5pt

1 point items

Braided dog bones made from jeans- 1 pt for small (~5" bone), 2 pts for large (~12" bone)

Dog toys made from jeans last a long time! We have a lab and she loves them!

My first kntting project- knit headband/choker with buttons- 1pts, 1 available

This was the first thing I knit back in the day (last year Cheesy). It's made from simply soft acrylic yarn and has two green buttons for detail. Three hook and eye closures are sewn on for you to wear as a choker!

2 point items

Ruffley crochet choker and ruffly crochet cuff- 2pts for the set, 1 available

Sweet ruffle choker made from super soft bulky yarn with a navy ribbon for closure.

Gray days crocheted cowl- 2pts, 1 available

Just slip on over your head and wear around your neck to look sleek, stylish, oh, and to stay warm Wink

Knit sling purse/pouch set- 2 pts, 1 available

Knit sling purse with coordinating pouch set!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Grin Claims Grin

Claims made from me -  
      Sad
      Claims I have made -  
       Tongue

Pending:0          
      Current:1          

TOTAL: 1          

Wishlist!

-Circular knitting needles in various sizes
      -Yarn
      -Fabric
      -Sewing machine thread

My wist:
      http://wists.com/pickledpandas
      My list of things I want/need (too long to list here  Wink ):
      http://pickledpandas.blogspot.com/search/label/trade
      [/color]
      « Last Edit: May 19, 2010 07:31:25 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
      Threads you might like:
      Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
        Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
      only results with images
      include swap threads
      advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
      How to Get a Raku Style Firing with Horse Hair
      Finished Pieces from the Kiln - Two Little Jars
      How to Throw a Large Platter
      How to make a Raku Vase
      How to Decorate with Slip
      Latest Blog Articles
      @Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
      Cooking: Honey Month
      September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
      Become a
      Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
      Buy Craft Supplies
      Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
      Moderators

Follow Craftster...