A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,793
Currently Running With Scissors:
753 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 38 **Shops Only!!-sign up to May 25  (Read 20274 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 30, 2010 04:08:36 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 38  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 30/04/10 to 25/05/10
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to the end of May
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346058.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 38 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 38
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
How many points do you think you have?
socks with sandals, yea or nay?
plane, train or automobile?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds
Shop the Swap 37      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.0
Shop the Swap 36      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339741.0
Shop the Swap 35      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336228.0
Shop the Swap 34      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333322.0
Shop the Swap 33      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329452.0  
Shop the Swap 32      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=326186.0
Shop the Swap 31      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322903.0
Shop the Swap 30      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.0
Shop the Swap 29      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.0
Shop the Swap 28      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310981.0
Shop the Swap 27      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307357.0
Shop the Swap 26      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303326.0
Shop the Swap 25      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298767.0
Shop the Swap 24      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=294523.0
Shop the Swap 23      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=289949.0
Shop the Swap 22      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=285775.0
Shop the Swap 21      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280625.0
Shop the Swap 20      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276508.0
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010 01:25:54 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010 04:08:56 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for this round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010 01:40:00 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010 04:09:12 PM »

all the shop the swap fantastical shops:

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4029812#msg4029812
aeronberry
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4029166#msg4029166
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028121#msg4028121
AsphaltQueen
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4052435#msg4052435
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4029139#msg4029139
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4036920#msg4036920
crumpet79
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4031150#msg4031150
DizzerSpinninRound
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4030178#msg4030178
Eliea
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028895#msg4028895
freestyle
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028261#msg4028261
gavagai
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4030005#msg4030005
jungrrl
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4050585#msg4050585
KatyMai
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4047829#msg4047829
kitschkween
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028475#msg4028475
lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028128#msg4028128
LaughingLark
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028447#msg4028447
loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028493#msg4028493
Lo{ve}
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028338#msg4028338
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028125#msg4028125
Mlsocci74
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4030835#msg4030835
oneredboot
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028634#msg4028634
Phizzychick
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4049057#msg4049057
pinkanddinky
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4029653#msg4029653
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4061353#msg4061353
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028185#msg4028185
racehorse87
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4034836#msg4034836
rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4029300#msg4029300
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028557#msg4028557
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4033380#msg4033380
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028170#msg4028170
SciFunk
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028894#msg4028894
sheepBlue
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028184#msg4028184
TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4056505#msg4056505
TwiztidBlood

UntouchableFace
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028753#msg4028753
veludo

Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028436#msg4028436
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010 04:23:44 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010 04:14:43 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 125
Number of points spent so far this month: 193
Number of claims SENT: 122
Number of claims RECEIVED: 108

Send by May 9
freestyle to UntouchableFace - Swamp monster - (2)
UntouchableFace to freestyle - Polymer clay embellishments - (1)
UntouchableFace to freestyle - Polymer clay magnets - (1)
UntouchableFace to freestyle - Polymer clay push molds - (1)
UntouchableFace to freestyle - Ginko stamp - (1)

aeronberry to lapoli - Orange birds magazine tote - (2)
lapoli to UntouchableFace - La de da batts - (3)
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Retro remix 2 batts - (4)
ptarmic wumpus to pinkanddinky - Custom gray jacket - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to pinkanddinky - Black ruffle vest - (3)

aeronberry to pinkanddinky - Green birds magazine tote - (2)
kitschkween to sheepBlue - Kitschy earrings red guns - (1)
kitschkween to UntouchableFace - Olive oil tea tree & green clay soap - (1)

Send by May 10
aeronberry to crumpet79 - Shopping bags - (1)

Send by May 11
sheepBlue to UntouchableFace - Love web art hoop - (1)

Send by May 12
loudxmouse to lapoli - Robot guts market bag - (1)
rangerbeth to kitschkween - Amy butler halter top - (2)
rangerbeth to freestyle - Tree hugger bag - (2)
freestyle to SciFunk - Both batts of bamboo bombshell - (6)

Send by May 13
SciFunk to atsuko - 3x 250ml beakers, 2x yellow graduated cylinders,  4 beakers (400ml & 600mL), 4x 250ml Erlenmeyer flasks - (3)
LaughingLark to A2K - Beaded flowers (8 & 11) - (1)
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Beaded singed flowers #3 & #9 - (1)
sheepBlue to UntouchableFace - Love birds art hoop - (2)
LaughingLark to freestyle - Beaded singed flower #1 & #2 - (1)

Send by May 14
kitschkween to LaughingLark - Magenta red heart both skeins - (1)
kitschkween to LaughingLark - Lavender and green jade necklace - (1)
SciFunk to LaughingLark - Spool knit jewelry & Taming the candy monster books - (1)
sheepBlue to kitschkween - Red panda art hoop - (2)
oneredboot to rangerbeth - Browning, melt & pour soapmaking - (2)
oneredboot to rangerbeth - Melt & pour soap olive oil - (1)

Send by May 15
RubyTuesday to aeronberry - Custom buttons - (1)
kitschkween to ptarmic wumpus - Two green tea & bamboo dead sea salt bars w/ cocoa butter - (2)
RubyTuesday to A2K - Wood buttons - (1)
RubyTuesday to A2K - 3 for 1 sale items - (1)

oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - Hemmed expanse of canvas - (2)
SciFunk to ptarmic wumpus - Hermit crab pendant - (1)
SciFunk to ptarmic wumpus - Graduated cylinders & Florence flasks - (1)

Send by May 16
oneredboot to aeronberry - Dance, and be charming book - (2)
aeronberry to oneredboot - Fabric set: food/kitchen prints - (1)
aeronberry to oneredboot - 10 oilcloth bird ornaments - (2)

Send by May 17
A2K to sheepBlue - Custom vest - (3)
LaughingLark to sheepBlue - Beaded singed flower #12 & 13 - (1)

Send by May 18
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - Clover green pixie hat - (1)
LaughingLark to kitschkween - Beaded singed flower #6 & #14 - (1)
LaughingLark to kitschkween - Beaded singed flower #17 & #19 - (1)
RubyTuesday to A2K - Birdie brooch - (1)
RubyTuesday to freestyle - Wooden buttons (bird & house) - (1)
RubyTuesday to freestyle - Vintage trims - (1)
RubyTuesday to freestyle - Jewelery display/gift boxes, 15 - (1)

kitschkween to freestyle - Lip glosses (bruised & grapefruit) + Black flower on gunmetal ring - (1)
kitschkween to freestyle - 2 bracelet displays - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to freestyle - Devore mobius scarf - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to freestyle - Map tote - (2)

ptarmic wumpus to rangerbeth - Jellyfish shirt - (2)

Send by May 19
A2K to LaughingLark - Custom camera pouch - (1)
sheepBlue to kitschkween - Bird family tree - (3)

Send by May 20
Zelda.Suicide to sheepBlue - Skull quilted cup cozy & Cars apron - (1)
pinkanddinky to Zelda.Suicide - Dress form framed embroidery - (2)

Send by May 22
atsuko to Phizzychick - 4 baby bibs - (2)
atsuko to Phizzychick - 4 x address labels - (2)

Send by May 23
sheepBlue to jungrrl - Flying girl art hoop - (2)
freestyle to calluna - Susie q batt - (1)

Send by May 24
jungrrl to RubyTuesday - Pink teapot fabric & Beadstyle Jul08 - (1)
freestyle to lapoli - Twiggy tweed yarn x 4 - (4)
freestyle to lapoli - Letton & Wall yarn - (1)

A2K to pinkanddinky - Wet bag - (1)
jungrrl to aeronberry - Dark grey zombie whale - (2)

Send by May 25
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - Rowan yarn, three skeins - (3)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - 8 oz mill end roving - (2)

Zelda Suicide to lapoli - Cloth wipes x 16 - (2)
aeronberry to rangerbeth - Shrinky-dinks for inkjet printer, unopened - (1)
aeronberry to rangerbeth - Seascape silks - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to A2K - Red squares batik - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - Indigo squares batik - (1)

lapoli to oneredboot - Yellow sock yarn - (3)
loudxmouse to AsphaltQueen - Baby legwarmers - (1)
oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - Yellow pixie hat - (1)

Send by May 26
UntouchableFace to oneredboot - Square swirl + Copper button sets - (1)

Send by May 27
AsphaltQueen to SciFunk - Steampunk ring #4 - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to Laughinglark - Scraps 3 bags - (1)

Send by May 28
A2K to TheSapphireMoon - Coiled trivet & Connie Crawford jacket/pants pattern - (1)
jungrrl to TheSapphireMoon - Green striped fabric - (1)
SciFunk to Katymai - Fantasy embroidery kits - (1)
SciFunk to Katymai - Magical cross stitch + Simple embroidery - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue - Dragonfly hemp choker - (2)
UntouchableFace to TheSapphireMoon - Cobalt blue beads + Crystal clear beads - (1)
UntouchableFace to TheSapphireMoon - White glass pearls + 1/2yd green batik fabric - (1)

Send by May 29
alteredmommy to lapoli - Lara bangle - (1)
alteredmommy to lapoli - Hardy boys recon - (1)
loves2experiment to lapoli - Bookbinding experiments #1 & #3 - (1)
lapoli to jungrrl - Rio de la plata yarn - (2)
lapoli to aeronberry - Cabana boy yarn - (3)
lapoli to aeronberry - Panda cotton yarn - (1)

aeronberry to sheepBlue - Tropical monkeys bag + Burgundy toile bag - (1)

Send by May 30
aeronberry to freestyle - Mannequin shoulder bag - (2)
aeronberry to freestyle - Embroidered flowers on black + Turquoise sequin flower - (1)

freestyle to aeronberry - 2 grey paton's wool yarn - (1)
calluna to ptarmic wumpus - Small alphabet stamps - (1)

Send by May 31
loudxmouse to sheepBlue - Slouch - (2)

Send by Jun 1
freestyle to loudxmouse - Roses in june - (2)
freestyle to loudxmouse - Violet moonlight - (2)

sheepBlue to lapoli - Sweet music bird - (2)
sheepBlue to pseudo_pix - Madam zela art doll - (2)
sheepBlue to pseudo_pix - Teapot art book - (1)

A2K to crumpet79 - 2 x custom fabric baskets - (2)

Send by Jun 2
TheSapphireMoon to Zelda.Suicide - Football themed cotton fabrics - (1)
sarahj2001 to Zelda.Suicide - Knit ball glass - (1)
Lo{ve} to ptarmic wumpus - Weaving 11x 28 inches - (2)
loudxmouse to freestyle - Tee-shirt market bag - (1)
calluna to freestyle - Inchie storage book - (1)
jungrrl to freestyle - Purple eyelash yarn - (1)
pseudo_pix to freestyle - Magenta airy shawl - (1)
pseudo_pix to freestyle - 5 large metal pendants - (1)

Send by Jun 3
pseudo_pix to sheepBlue - Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry black - (2)   VOID

Send by Jun 4
sarahj2001 to pseudo_pix - Ticket bowls, yellow & pink - (4)
loudxmouse to Phizzychick - Topsy-turvey elephant/mouse toy - (3)
loudxmouse to Phizzychick - Yellow, stripey fingerless mitts - (1)

KatyMai to A2K - Bird pincushion - (2)
oneredboot to TheSapphireMoon - The nappy bag pattern - (1)
oneredboot to atsuko - Pleats / size 2 pattern & Humbug bag - (1)
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue - Custom mario tube scarf - (2)
A2K to LaughingLark - Custom heating pad - (1)

Send by Jun 5
kitschkween to TheSapphireMoon - Necklace display - (1)
kitschkween to TheSapphireMoon - Bracelet display + Large earring display - (1)

Lo{ve} to sarahj2001 - Sock yarn - (1)
pinkanddinky to sarahj2001 - License plate - (1)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010 09:40:02 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010 04:15:18 PM »

Spring Fever Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010 04:16:02 PM »

chug-a-lug

Points!

last modified: may 30th @ 837am

a2k   2   0   2
aeronberry   7   0   7
alteredmommy   1   2   3
asphaltqueen   1   2   3
atsuko   7   0   7
avesthel   3   0   3
calluna   2   1   3
crumpet79   5   0   5
dizzerspinninround   1   0   1
Eliea   1   0   1
Freestyle   5   0   5
gala_apples   3   0   3
gavagai   3   0   3
guacamolly   3   0   3
inflation fund   0   0   0
jungrrl   2   1   3
katymai   3   0   3
kitschkween   0   2   2
lapoli   6   3   9
laughinglark   3   0   3
loudxmouse   9   0   9
lo{ve}   3   1   4
loves2experiment   3   1   4
mlsocci74   3   0   3
oneredboot   4   0   4
penguino   3   0   3
phizzychick   2   0   2
pinkanddinky   1   1   2
pseudo_pix   2   2   4
psyche   3   0   3
ptarmic wumpus   2   0   2
racehorse87   2   0   2
rangerbeth   0   0   0
RubyTuesday   8   0   8
sansa   3   0   3
sarahj2001   5   0   5
scifunk   8   0   8
SewMamaLady   3   0   3
sheepblue   5   0   5
shelina   3   0   3
sin esperanza   3   0   3
TheSapphireMoon   0   0   0
TwiztidBlood   0   0   0
untouchableface   3   2   5
veludo   2   0   2
Zelda.Suicide   0   0   0
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010 05:37:14 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010 04:20:27 PM »

Open

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and an anarchist puppy - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming......

Lara bangle  1 point each 1 available
this just over a half inch wide wood bangle is collaged with russian text and sealed with 3 coats of matte gel medium.  It measures 8" around the inside.

Mystery notebook!  1 point each  1 available
Reconned Hardy Boy notebook, filled with lots of graph paper pages!  

Supply Zone!!

metallic silver rub ons (12" x 8.5" sheet)  .5

Paper chain stencil guide (boy, girl, fish, kitty, dog, butterfly, bird) .5

celtic transfers  .5 point  book of iron on transfers, most are on the largeish side, not used.

crafty 8" by 10" print from Chickenpants Limited (from a sampler)  .5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:
to lapoli- lara bangle, hardy boys recon book (2 pts)

claims I made:

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:1
Current points: 1
Pending points: 2
Total points:  3

WISHLIST:
ART!! - chunky yarn (handspun/handdyed)- big and small purses/totes -  scoopneck T's(sz Med to Lg) - would looove some Alexander Henry type fabric (tattoo, pin-up, skulls, 50's retro) - looking for some barkcloth type fabric (50's leafy prints) to make pillows with -  cool roving for my new spinning career - passport wallet -fabric baskets/buckets(pink/black and/or greenf or my craft room) - silver rings -
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010 12:34:42 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010 04:22:26 PM »

OPEN!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

SWAROVSKI EARRINGS  1 point

SWAROVSKI THREADERS  1 point

BOOKBINDING EXPERIMENT #1  1/2 point

BOOKBINDING EXPERIMENT #2  1/2 point

BOOKBINDING EXPERIMENT #3  1/2 point

BOOKBINDING EXPERIMENT #4  1/2 point

BOOKBINDING EXPERIMENT #5  1/2 point

BOOKBINDING EXPERIMENT #6  1/2 point

Claims from me:
Send by May 29
loves2experiment to lapoli - Bookbinding experiments #1 & #3

Claims I've made:
Send by May 13
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Beaded singed flowers #3 & #9 - (1)

Current: 3
Pending: 1
Total: 4

« Last Edit: May 25, 2010 03:45:40 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010 04:23:56 PM »

Grand Re-Opening!

Lapoli's shop is closed!

Pine Sachets, custom order only. 1 point/each.  Can do almost any color combination.  Self-standing sachet, perfect for drawers, bookshelves or anywhere else you'd like to keep them!  I can fill it with lavender, rose petals, dream/relaxing herb mixes and more.

Wool dryer balls, custom order only. 1 point for a set of 2.  Again, available in almost any color.

"Clown Car" domestic wool roving.  1.9oz, 1.5 points.

"Good Earth" romney top. 2.4oz, 2 points.

"Good Earth #2" romney top, 1.6oz, 1.5points. (Color is a bit off in this photo, please see other Good Earth top for closer colors)

"Good Earth #3" romney top, 1.2oz, 1 point.

Batt #1, 0.8oz, 1 point.

Batt #2, 1.1oz, 1 point.

Autumnal Batts, collectively weigh 2oz, 2 points.

Spring Batts, collectively weigh 1oz, 1 point.

"Pippa" domestic wool roving, 3 points. 1 available. Approx 4oz. (This was my test dye for a past fiber of the month club shipment)

"Purple Rain" domestic wool roving, 3 points. 2 available. Approx. 4oz/each

Cotton Baby Hat. 1 point.

Lotteria Cards. Just shy of a full set. 1 point.

Brown Sheep Mill End Roving. 4oz/point. Multiples available.

3-Point Supples:

Fawn Colored Mongolian Cashmere. 1.1oz.  Softer than a baby's bottom.

White Cone Yarn. More details available on request.

Black Cone yarn. More details available on request.

1-Point Supplies

144 drink parasols. Unused, unopened (I think)

5 skeins white acrylic, baby weight yarn.

1/2 Point Yarn

Claim as Deco Ribbon (left), Moda Dea (right)

NY Cloud. Both skeins for 1/2 point.

Starting Points: 7
Current Points: 1
Pending Points: 9
Total Points: 10

Claims from my shop:

to untouchableface - la de da batts (3)
to ptarmic wumpus - 8oz mill ends (2)
to ptarmic wumpus - 3 skeins rowan 4ply (3)
to oneredboot - yellow yarn (3)
to jungrrl - rio de la plata (2)
to aeronberry - cabana boy (3)
to aeronberry - panda cotton (1)

Claims to other shops:

from aeronberry - Orange Birds Magazine Tote - Ikea print and tan suitings - 2 pts
from loudxmouse - robot guts bag (1)
from freestyle - Twiggy Tweed Yarn x 4 (4)
from freestyle  - Letton & Wall Yarn (1)
from zelda.suicide - wipes x 16 (2)
from loudxmouse -  baby legs (1)
from alteredmommy - Lara bangle (1)
from alteredmommy - hardy boys recon (1)
from loves2experiment -  bookbinding experiments #1 & #3 (1)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010 09:58:57 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010 04:52:45 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have a chocolate lab and a cat.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (Adult Sizes - 2 points, Kid Sizes - 1 point)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Summer Shrug (2 points) - This fits me...I wear a size Medium Women's shirt.  If you would like more exact measurements let me know.  I made this to test a pattern on ravelry..but it's not really my style.  I know I'll never really wear it.

Knit Ball Glasses (1 point each)

Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag (3 points) - inspired by this post - Choose from Brown with Flowers, Blue/White, Red Flowers or Brown Owls

Kiwi & Cherry Crochet Cake Box (3 points)

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Hamburger Crochet Box (2 points)

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 points)

Red Sparkles Spoonrest (3 points 2 Point)

Ticket Bowls - Blue, Pink & Green Stripes, Blue & Pink Stripes, Red & Blue Stripes (3 points)

Record Purse Large - (3 points) - many different records and fabrics available - ask me which I have Smiley

Monster Purse (2 points) - Choose Grey or Brown

Car Craft Caddy (2 points)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots and 2 grapefruit

Dandelion Puff Paperweight  - 9 available - each is a little different so pick the one you want Smiley  (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Large Peek-a-Boo Bag (2 points)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point)

Hello Kitty Tapester and Scissor Holder - comes with red scissors instead of those pink ones (2 points 1 Point)

CP Soap (1 point each)
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Raspberry Oatmeal

Strawberry Lemonade / Lemonade / Strawberry

Beeswax Honey

Beer Soap

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon, Orange or Apple Spice

Laundry Soap (1 point) - 3 available

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - Strawberry Melon (orange - 4 available), Cherry (pink - 5 available), Cotton Candy (blue - 7 available), Wild Raspberry (purple - 4 available)

Melt & Pour Soaps (1/2 point each)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away

Goldfish in a Bag

Glow in the Dark - Choose from Orange, Square Yellow, Frog or Turtle in bag or Fortune Cookies

Colorful Circles

Soapsickles

Fortune Cookies

Money Soap - $1 in each bar

Candy Corn

Loofah - Apple Spice or Strawberry

Beeswax Chapstick (1/2 point each)

Resin Sprinkles/Sparkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 points 1/2 Point) -

Spare Toilet Paper Roll Holder (1/2 point each)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to Zelda.Suicide - Knit Ball Glass - (1)
sarahj2001 to pseudo_pix - Ticket bowls, Yellow and Pink (4)
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue: custom mario tube scarf (2)

Items claimed by me:
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Retro Remix - 2 Batts (4pts)
Lo{ve} to sarahj2001 - Sock Yarn - (1)
pinkanddinky to sarahj2001 - License Plate - (1)

Pending points: 0
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010 09:02:12 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010 05:00:24 PM »

sheepBlue's Shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Open  Smiley

Lost Treasure Mixed Media Canvas - made with sculpey clay, found metal items, glass marbles, Pearl Ex powders - 4" sq - 2 pts
Has a flat black background highlighted with Pearl Ex powders to create a unique iridescent textured surface - I tried my best to capture it on camera  Smiley

Twisted Tree Textured Canvas - made with sculpey clay, glossy black spray paint - 6" sq - 2 pts
Another hard one to photograph! I'm including a picture of it before spray-painting so you can see it better. It's much clearer in person  Wink

Bird Lady Art Doll - made with sculpey clay, found objects, scrap cloth, glassware from scifunk  Wink - stands 9" tall - 2 pts
Arms and bird are posable.

Fuzzy Monster Art Hoop - Made from recycled felt and embroidery floss - 5" across oval - 1 pt

Orange Sunset Triptych - acrylic paint, stamp ink, sharpie on book board - each panel is 7.75" x 8" - 3 pts

Flying the Skies Silhouette Art - wooden frame - 1 pt

Bunny Papercut Silhouette Art - made with paper, watercolors, stamp ink - 5.5" white wood frame - 1 pt

OctoWoman Papercut Silhouette Art - made with paper, vintage dictionary page, stamp ink - 5.5" white wood frame - 1 pt

sent :: received

Rd 38

Claims sent by me:

5/11: to UntouchableFace - Love Web Art Hoop (1 pt)
5/13: to UntouchableFace - Love Birds Art Hoop (2 pts)

5/14: to kitschkween - Red Panda Art Hoop (2 pts)
5/19: to kitschkween - Bird Family Tree (3 pts)
5/23: to jungrrl - Flying Girl Art Hoop (2 pts)
6/1: to lapoli - Sweet Music Bird (2 pts)
6/1: to pseudo_pix - teapot book, Madam Zela Art Doll (3 pts)

Claims made by me:

5/9: from kitschkween - kitschy earrings lot (1 pt)
5/17: from A2K - custom vest (3 pts)
5/17: from LaughingLark - singed flowers 12, 13 (1 pt)
5/20: from Zelda.Suicide - quilted cup cozy, apron (1 pt)
5/28: from TheSapphireMoon - dragonfly hemp choker (2 pts)
5/29: from aeronberry - tropical monkeys bag, Burgundy toile bag, + free items (1 pt)
5/31: from loudxmouse - custom slouch (2 pts)
6/4: from sarahj2001 - custom mario tube scarf (2 pts)

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 5
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 5

Wish List: anything awesome, wall art, funky jewelry, umm.....
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010 05:54:52 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010 05:00:34 PM »

OPEN
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM corral:

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

V2. Clearing out the closet, http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/cgal.html

HALF POINT (pick any two, also combine with half-point supplies):

H1. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

H3.mini heart scarf very small (24" long) silk charmeuse scarf with shibori resist hearts

mini shibori scarf very small (24x6") silk charmeuse scarf in shades of turquoise with a few rust smudges (1/2)

H4. handwoven bag small bag handwoven on cardboard, approx 8x11", acrylic blend yarns. (1)

H5. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

H6. camel batik small cotton panel, procion dyes (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1A. felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1 ea)

1B Acid dyed silk scarves Choose: (1 each)
purple crackle, ~8x50" (1)

brown and green chiffon silk chiffon, approx 12x60". Two minor flaws - slightly speckling of red throughout (barely noticeable), also one patch (in photo) that discharged a bit more. (1)

black/red velvet rayon/silk velvet shibori scarf, dyed and discharged

1C. book purses from readers digest hardbacks. These two have snap closures which are a bit dicey, not sure how long they will hold up without ungluing the lining from the cover. Your choice left or right (1 ea)

1D. Felted star bowl little felted wool bowls. Bowl is about 2.5" across. Can be flipped inside out to reverse color scheme. (1) each or all three for (2) - choose purple/turquoise, light blue/jade, or red/lime.

1E. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1F. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1G. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1H. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1J. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

1K. Felt samples smallish color blending felt samples, roughly 10" square. Wool, some silk. Choose, turquoise or orange-blue. (1 ea)

1L. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

1K. Indigo batik panels sizes mostly 18-22" rectangles or squares. Cotton broadcloth, wax with indigo dye. (1 ea)
Choose:
sun and animals

1L. Yak batik cotton panel, procion dyes. (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. star mat nuno felted mat - exact size coming later (2)

2C. Vibrant felted bag merino wool claimed last round, wet felted bag 8x10" with felted handle, no lining. (2)

2D. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2E Lavendar beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2F. Rousseau-esque felted mat nuno felted mat with jungly scene. (2)

2G. Pond felt wet felted wool, largish (about 24 inches wide). (2)

2H. pink felted hat wet felted hat in shades of pink/purple. Fits approx. 22.5" head. (2)

2I. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2J. Sherbet felted hat wet felted wool hat in intense turquoise/magenta combination (colors don't photograph well). Fits 22-22.5" head size. Brim can be folded up or down. (2)

2K. Yangtze felt approx 14x16", wet felted wool, Yangtze river gorges (2)

2M. Shapes felt approx 13x16", wet felted wool. (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Spikey bag felted bag with spikes and felted handle. Unlined, approx. 12" diameter. (3)

3B. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

3C. Sweater flounder sweaters, fiberfill, embroidery thread. Mix of hand and machine stitching. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3. Finger gloves package of latex finger gloves, contains 6 large and 6 medium sized fingertip gloves. Unopened! Use for painting, hot glue work, soap and candle making. If you can't tell, the gloves each cover one fingertip about down to the middle knuckle. (1)

S4.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S5. Matryoshka dolls set of three, largest ~3.5" tall. (1)

S7. blue and white fabric I think this is a pure cotton, there is about 3 yds. Prefer it to go as one piece, 2 pt for the whole yardage. (2)

S8. USGS topographic maps circa 1950s.  Individual photos available upon request. 3/1pt or make a deal.
state of mississippi, 1:100000, 1956 edition
afognak, alaska,  1:250000
silver king canyon quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
christmas point quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
feely quadrangle, 15 min (texas)
glenwood quadrangle, 15 min (arkansas)
fort cobb quadrangle, 15 min, (oklahoma)
avant sw quadrangle, 7.5 min (oklahoma)
butler quardrangle, 15 min (oklahoma)
waterford city, 1:250000 (north dakota)
dubois, 1:250000 (idaho/montana)
chaleston, 1:250000 (WV/ohio)

Items I have claimed:
kitschkween to ptarmic wumpus - two Green Tea & Bamboo Dead Sea salt bars w/ cocoa butter (2)
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - hemmed expanse of canvas (2)
SciFunk to ptarmic wumpus - hermit crab pendant (1)
SciFunk to ptarmic wumpus - graduated cylinders and florence flasks (1)
oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus  - clover green pixie hat (1)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - rowan yarn, three skeins (3)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - 8 oz mill end roving (2)
calluna to ptarmic wumpus - Small alphabet stamps - 1
Lo{ve} to ptarmic wumpus - weaving 11x28 inches (2)

Items claimed from me:
Ptarmic Wumpus to Pinkanddinky: Custom Gray Jacket (3), Black ruffle vest (3)- total 6 points
ptarmic wumpus to freestyle - Devore mobius scarf (1 pt.)
       - Map tote (2 pts.)
Ptarmic wumpus to Rangerbeth- C1. jellyfish shirt for rangerbeth (2 points)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - red squares batik (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - indigo squares batik (1)

Starting Points: 4 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  2
Pending Points :   0
Total Points:        2
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010 02:13:52 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2010 05:59:07 PM »

Shop is CLOSED

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA.

HANDSPINNING available for 1-2 pts. based on amount of fiber! PM me if you want your fiber spun and we'll work out the details.

BATTS- 1 POINT EACH

Silent Passion
Texture: smooth
Fiber: polwarth, costwold, silk, romney, firm/shetland/romney cross, mohair, bamboo, tencel
Weight: 1.3 oz

Queen of Hearts
Fiber: mill end wool, cotswold curls, mohair, bamboo, alpaca, milk fiber, angelina
Weight: 1 oz

Cottage Living
Fiber: merino, romney, icelandic, silk, bamboo, firestar, angelina
Weight: 1.2 oz

Straight Up
Fiber: border leistier, bl cross, merino, domestic wool, romney, alpaca
Weight: 1.3 oz

Emily
Fiber: mill end wool, merino, tussah silk, angelina
Weight: 1.2 oz

Wild Streak
Fiber: superwash merino and purple firestar, with a streak of fire red superwash merino and red angelina
Weight: 1.1 oz.

BATTS- 2 POINTS EACH

Fluffernutter (2 pts. for both batts pictured)
Fiber: superwash merino, tussah silk, mill end wool
Weight: 1.8 oz (total for 2 batts)

Craftsters Gone Wild
Fiber: superwash merino, nylon, BFL, angelina
Weight: 1.4 oz.

BATTS- 3 POINTS EACH

Bamboo Bliss
Fiber: bamboo, wool, merino, silk, milk fiber, angelina, firestar, alpaca, llama
Weight: 1.5 oz. each (2 available)

Crazy Girl
Texture: chunky
Fiber: superwash merino, silk, bamboo, milk fiber, threads, firestar, glitz
Weight: 2.0 oz

Fiber Supplies!

Patons Classic Wool (.5 pts. each)
100% pure new wool
3.5 oz; 223 yds. each
Claim as pink (2 available), red (2 available), blue (2 available), or gray (claimed)

Bamboo circular knitting needles (.5 pts. each)
8.0mm (US 11)
9.0mm (US 13)
10.0mm (US 15)

Claims
Made from me:
freestyle to untouchableface -Swamp Monster (2 pts.)
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Retro Remix, 2 batts (4 pts.)
freestyle to SciFunk both batts of Bamboo Bombshell (6 pt)
freestyle to calluna - Susie Q batt (1)
freestyle to lapoli - Twiggy Tweed Yarn x 4 (4)
freestyle to lapoli - Letton & Wall Yarn (1)
freestyle to aeronberry - 2 grey Paton's wool yarn - 1pt
freestyle to loudxmouse - Roses in June--1.2 and 1.3 oz (2pt)
                                 - Violet Moonlight (2pt)

Made by me:
UntouchableFace to freestyle - Polymer Clay Embellishments (1 pt.)
     - Polymer Clay Magnets (1 pt.)
     - Polymer Clay Push Molds (1 pt.)
     - Ginko Stamp (1 pt.)
rangerbeth to freestyle - tree hugger bag (2 pts.)
LaughingLark to freestyle - Beaded Singed Flower #1 and #2 (1 pt.)
RubyTuesday to freestyle - wooden button, bird (.5 pt.)
     - wooden button, house (.5 pt.)
     - Vintage trims (1 pt.)
     - Jewelery display/gift boxes, 15 (1 pt.)
kitschkween to freestyle - lip glosses, bruised and grapefruit (.5 pts.)
     - 2 bracelet displays (1 pt.)
     - black flower on gunmetal ring (.5 pts.)
ptarmic wumpus to freestyle - Devore mobius scarf (1 pt.)
     - Map tote (2 pts.)
aeronberry to freestyle - Mannequin Shoulder Bag (2 pts.)
     - Bag blowout! Embroidered flowers on black, lined in velvety grey (.5)
     - Bag blowout! Turquoise sequin flowers, lined in brown/turquoise stripes (.5)
     - Freebie- D. felt hedgehog pin cushion
loudxmouse to freestyle - Tee-Shirt Market Bag (1pt.)
calluna to freestyle - Inchie storage book (1 pt.)
jungrrl to freestyle - Purple Eyelash Yarn (1pt)
pseudo_pix to freestyle - Magenta airy shawl. (1pt.)
        - 5 Large metal pendants (1 pt.)

Pending: 0
Current: 5

TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010 06:13:09 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010 07:06:31 PM »

dear elizabeth

hi! all items, except supplies, are made by me. i live in KY, USA. i have no pets, and do not smoke!  Cheesy ALSO! if you want something but think the pricing is too high just PM me!

OPEN!

please, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions about anything in my shop!

crafted items!:

weavings! i just learned to weave, so be kind  Wink i have no use for these but cringe at the thought of just throwing them out!

2. this is 16x21 inches. the second piece i made. it's a bit more elaborate with lots and lots of different weaves. (2 points)

and close ups:

3. this is 7x63 inches. it has lots of different textures and colors. it's really soft too, so could be used as a scarf! (3 points)

close ups:

custom painted clothes (2 points) - please pm for details on what design you would like! examples:

custom bleach stenciled clothes (2 points) - please pm me for details on what design you would like! example:

sleep masks (1 point) reversible sleep masks, 100% cotton with batting in the middle so it keeps all light out!
- harlequin diamonds on one side, solid green on the other:

- penguins on one side, stripes on the other:

pillows (2 points each) none of the pillows are stuffed in the pictures but will be stuffed when I ship them!
-mustaches: 16x16 inches. on purple silk like fabric, so so soft!
teal mustache:

-pacman!: 17x17 inches. felt pacman on a poly-cotton blend black fabric.
mrs. pacman on left:

on right:

mr. pacman on left:

on right:

supplies!:

orange ribbon (1 point for 10 rolls, all rolls for 3 points (that's 36 rolls!))

-there are two types of orange ribbon (tell me if you have preference, otherwise i'll mix):
the straight edges have 10 yards of ribbon, the laced edges have 6 yards!

sock yarn! (1 point per set for all! 1 skein will make 1 sock so the pair will make a pair!) the yarn is patons stretch socks, it is 41% cotton, 39% wool, 13% nylon, and 7% elastic! each is 239 yards.
-pink/gray/white:

-blue/light brown/white:

claims made from me:
lo{ve} to ptarmic wumpus - weaving (2 points)

claims i have made:

pending: 0
current: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010 04:24:09 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010 08:51:04 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!!
Reduced Lots of Prices as of 5/12!

Freebies!!  Pick 1 for each purchase of 1 pt.

For close-ups of items - http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/Freebies/
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ________

Cloth Wipes (8 wipes for 1 pt)  
Cloth wipes, perfect for cloth diapering... also great for wiping little noses/faces (or big noses/faces), as well as cleaning, would make great washcloths, or whatever else you might need a little cloth for.
They are all double layer with serged edges and are approximately 8inx8in.  The (#) is how many are available of that cloth.
They are all flannel backed with tshirt knit fabric (from plain white undershirts that Q outgrew)...
Claim as Junk Food (4), Coffee (4), Sheep (4), Construction (4)

Japanese Style Crocheted Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse from the Natural Boucl Bag by Pierrot pattern, in PeachesNCream cotton.  Small sized bag, would make a good knitting/project bag for smaller projects.  Love the shape of this bag.

Tie Onesie (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.

Puff Stitch Purse  (2 pts)  1 pt
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Bird Purse  (3 pts)  2 pts
I love how this purse turned out.  Fabric is from IKEA, med. weight canvas, lined with white, hot pink fabric around the handles (these plastic handles were also claimed from lapoli).  Approximately 17.5in across, 12in tall (just the actual purse part, from the top of the handles it's 22in tall).  You can fit a TON of stuff in this bag!

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)  (3 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Quilted Changing Pad (1 pt)
Changing pad (20in X 15in), made using 2 different prequilted fabrics.  One side is a cute animal/polkadot print and the other is pink gingham, with pale yellow quilt binding around the edges.  Folds up nicely to approximately 8in x 8in square (only about an inch thick when smushed).

Close up of fabrics - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/2010%20Blog/DSC09907.jpg
Folded up - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09911.jpg

Embroidered Hula Girl Tote (2 pts)  1 pt
Same bags as in the custom section (see that listing for measurements), I used the ones without the gusset for these projects.  Hand embroidered (Hula Girl is a Sublime Stitching pattern, the owl is a vintage one) and has a light interfacing for durability.
Claim as Hula Girl

Close up-
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09759.jpg

Pink Crocheted Scarf (1 pt)
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Padded Laptop Sleeve (1 pt)  0.5 pt
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Zipper Pouches (1 pt each)
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouches w/ a flat bottom.  
Claim as Blue Polkadots, Pink Honeycomb (yellow zipper), Pink Honeycomb (peach zipper), Dragonfly, Elephants

Coin Pouches (0.5 pt each)
Small/Coin sized zipper pouches.
Claim as Red Polkadots, AB MorningGlory, Yellow Polkadots, Elephants, Butterflies, Skulls (lt gray zipper), Skulls (dk gray zipper), Pink/Brown, Bees, Dragonfly

Toddler skirts (1 pt each)  0.5 pt
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos) or Butterflies (18mos)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each)  0.5 pt
Choose Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (.5 pt each)
Claim as Eagles, Duke, Steelers, Camo, or Skulls

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Orange Polkadot Apron (0.5 pt)
Cute aprons (made by my crafty aunt), I am pretty sure they are made from dishcloths (they are approximately 29 inches from top to bottom).  

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Crocheted Owl Bib (1 pt)
Crochet owl bib (from LionBrand pattern), you pick the colors (I will get pictures of my cotton as soon as I can, feel free to pm me about them until them).

On Z (@ 3 weeks) for a size reference - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/b362d7cf.jpg

SUPPLIES!

Black Pillowcases (1 pt)  0.5 pt
2 plain black pillowcases (extra long ones), perfect for stenciling/embroidering!

Naugahyde Scraps (1 pt) (only 1 lmore available)
Small flat rate box full of naugahyde scraps, lots of different colors and sizes.  Great for jewelry making, mixed media projects, etc...

Winnie The Pooh fabric (1 pt)  0.5 pt
Almost 2 yds (probably was 2 yds when it was bought, it's been washed) (44in wide) of Winnie the Pooh fabric.

Striped Fabric (1 pt)  0.5 pt
Not quite 1.5 yds (60in wide) of silky/satiny feeling fabric, I have no idea what it actually is but it feels quite nice (I don't have the patience to sew with it).  Yellow, aqua, green, brown stripes.

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Needlepoint Pattern Lot (1 pt)
Includes...
Kid's Number Sampler embroidery pattern.  New, unopened. -http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09730.jpg
"Gone Fishing" X-Stitch kit, opened/no longer in original packaging, but everything is included - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09731.jpg
Friends Embroidery Sampler. Has been opened but appears to have everything still included -
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC08879.jpg
2 Envelopes of candlewicking patterns, 1 opened (but the patterns don't even looked like they were unfolded), the other is still sealed - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC08882.jpg

Sewing Patterns (4 patterns for 1 pt) (.25 pt each)
Claim as Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut) or Simplicity 5961 (One Size, Apron D has been cut out but all pieces are included)

Claim as Simplicity 4116 (Size H5, uncut) or Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut)

Sheer Star Fabric (1 pt)
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Wishlist
- Sewing, Embroidery, Crochet or Knitting supplies
- Crochet or Knitting Books/Magazines/Patterns (as well as sewing patterns)
- Yarn! (I love bulky & cotton yarn and I can always use food colored acrylic yarn)
- Fabric!
- Stuff for my kiddo (4yrs old, boy)
- Art (Crafty related, birds/trees/seasons, videogame/movie related)
- Art/Decor for BabyZ's nursery (pinks & greens w/ brown accents and white furniture... pink elephants and polka dot bedding)
- Really anything (tshirt/tote/fabric/etc) sewing/crafting related (I sew and crochet/knit mostly)
- Also I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda nerd, so anything LoZ related...
http://swaphappyamy.blogspot.com/2009/11/wishlisting.html

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to sheepblue - Quilted Coffee Cozy (skulls) & Apron Blue Cars - 1 pt
to lapoli - Cloth Wipes (x16) - 2 pts

Claims I have made:
from pinkanddinky - Dress Form Framed Embroidery - 2 pts
from TheSapphireMoon - Football themed cotton fabrics - 1 pt
from sarahj2001 - Knit Ball Glass - 1 pt

Current: 0
TOTAL: 0
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010 08:12:15 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010 08:57:22 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark!  Now Open!

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley
Every pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image. More items coming soon!

These flowers have a small round sewn-on felt backing. I left them without a pin on the back in case you want to use them for something else, like hair clips or barrettes. Let me know when claiming if you would like me to sew on a pin backing for you. I do not have the stuff needed for making them a clip or a barrette at this time. Smiley

Beaded Singed Flower #4 (.5 pt)

Beaded Singed Flower #5 (.5 pt)

Beaded Singed Flower #7 (.5 pt)

Beaded Singed Flower #10 (.5 pt)

Beaded Singed Flower #15 (.5 pts)

Beaded Singed Flower #16 (.5 pts)

Beaded Singed Flower #18 (.5 pts)

Beaded Singed Flower #20 (.5 pts)

Beaded Singed Flower #21 (.5 pts)

Beaded Singed Flower #23 (.5 pts)

Crocheted Cotton Dish Cloths, two for one point!

Dish Cloth #1 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #2 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #3 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #4 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #5 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #6 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #7 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #8 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #9 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #10 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #11 (.5 pts)

Dish Cloth #12 (.5 pts)

___________________ ___________________ _____
Claims I have made:
 Send by May 14
Kitschkween to LaughingLark- Magenta Red Heart  - .5 pt each  Both skeins for (1pt)
                                      -Lavender and green jade necklace.  - 1 pt. (recieved)
Send by May 14th
SciFunk to LaughingLark- Spool knit jewelry book  (.5 pts)
                             -Taming the candy monster book (.5 pts)

Send By may 19th
A2K to LaughingLark--Custom camera pouch for LL (1)

Send by May 27th
TheSapphireMoon to Laughinglark-- scraps 3 bags for 1 pt (1)

send by June 3rd
A2K to LaughingLark- custom heating pad (1)

Claims from me:
 send by May 13
LaughingLark to A2K - beaded flowers (8 & 11) - 1 point (Sent may 6th)

Send by May 13
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Beaded singed flowers #3 & #9 - (1) (sent May 6th)

Send by May 13
LaughingLark to freestyle - Beaded Singed Flower #1 and #2 (1 pt.) (sent May 7th)

Send by 5/17
from LaughingLark to sheepBlue: Beaded Singed Flower #12, 13 (1 pt)(sent May 10th)

send by May 18th:
LaughingLark to kitschkween -
beaded singed flower #6 & #14 - (1 pt)
beaded singed flower #17 & #19 - (1 pt)(sent 5/11/10)

Started with: 3 pts
Current:  3pts
Pending: 0 pts
Total: 3 pts
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010 07:30:33 PM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010 09:23:11 PM »

next round...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010 07:21:04 PM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010 09:55:50 PM »

closed!

ABOUT ME:
I am a 2324 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

bulky triangle scarf:2pt

bulky, wool-blend, triangle shaped scarf! yay!

knit matryoshka:2ptNEW!!

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

tequila sunset:.5

super-slub, unbleached cotton plied with bright red wool.

knitting needles: .5 each

vintage boye circs: size 9/29" gone
non-vintage boye DPNS: size 2

ADORNMENTS:

NEW!!unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

NEW!!sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

NEW!!cookie break pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with a gold cookie/cracker charm and a hand colored nutella charm. SWEET!

NEW!!swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern
5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings
9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression
17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

CLOTHING:

teeshirts hand-silkscreened by me and heatset.
PM for more info on sizing, etc

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

Obsession cup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze.

claims from me:
loudxmouse to lapoli - Robot guts market bag:1pt
loudxmouse to AsphaltQueen - Baby legwarmers - (1)
loudxmouse to sheepblue--custom hat (2)
Loudxmouse to Phizzychick - topsy-turvey elephant/mouse toy (3)
Loudxmouse to Phizzychick - yellow, stripey fingerless mitts (1)
loudxmouse to freestyle - Tee-Shirt Market Bag (1pt.)

claims i have made:

freestyle to loudxmouse: Roses in June--1.2 and 1.3 oz (2pt)
                                  :Violet Moonlight (2pt)

Current: 2
Pending: 7
TOTAL: 9
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010 11:38:35 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
RubyTuesday
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010 02:10:08 AM »

I'm Closed  Smiley

* * * * *  RED STAR SALE  * * * * *  All items with a red star are 3 for a point  * * * * *  RED STAR SALE  * * * * *

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Cotton eco market bags. All made in the same cotton to the same pattern despite differences in shape in photos! Handles measure 22" unstretched, Circ at top 29" Length - unstretched 17"  2 points each.  Choose from: Ecru, Ecru and Blue or Ecru and pink.

Little wooden bird brooch, Approx. 2"x1.25"  3 2 available.  1 point each

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.  2 points

Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.  0.5 points

Hand made wooden buttons, look great as a feature button on scarflet or used to fasten a journal. Made from mahogony, oak, and pine. 05 points each.

Baby Owl Blanket Buddy.  9" x 10.5"  Knitted in soft cotton with applique features.  1 point

Mulberry Rose brooch, crocheted in mohair & edged in matching satiny yarn. 3.25" across - looks bigger in photo as it's on a very skimpy little jacket. 2 available.  1 point each. 0.5 points each

Adult size scrunchies. All four for 1 point

Tape measure bracelet, silver and platinum plated findings, measures 7.75"  1 point 0.5 points

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point 0.5 points

Earrings.  Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  all three pairs for 1 point 0.5 points

* Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

* Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

* Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

* English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated. 1 point 0.5 points

* Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each 0.5 points each

* Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Supplies:

Jewellery display/gift boxes. Quality navy plastic with orange peel finish bought from Germany. Boxes have a square of cotton? wadding in. Approx. 1.75"x1.75"x0.70"  15 for 1 point or 35 for 2 points.

BrookeBond Tea Cards. 10 x British Butterlies 1963, 10 x Butterflies of the World 1974, & 2 tropical birds. Each card measures just under 1.5"x1.75" 1 point for all.

* The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Bought
Jungrrl to RubyTuesday-Pink Teapot Fabric-1/2pt & BeadStyle Jul08 1/2pt (1) SB 24th May

Sold
Rubytuesday to aeronberry -Custom buttons - 1 point
RubyTuesday to A2K - wood buttons (1)  SB 15th
RubyTuesday to A2k - 3 for 1 sale items (1)  SB 15th
RubyTuesday to A2K - Birdie Brooch (1)  SB 18th
RubyTuesday to freestyle - wooden button, bird (.5 pt.)
     - wooden button, house (.5 pt.)
     - Vintage trims (1 pt.)
     - Jewelery display/gift boxes, 15 (1 pt.) Total (3) SB 18th May

Starting points: 2
Available points:  8
Pending points:  0
Total points: 8
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010 01:51:08 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010 06:24:42 AM »

oneredboots shop
the psychiatrist is:  IN  [I'M OPEN !!!]

all-organic, cat-free, smoke-free
located in North Carolina

baby pixie hats 1 point
pointy gnome hats with knitted ties
inspired by this adorable photo
baby blue:  sized for newborn to 6 months / 100% vintage wool  
sunny yellow:  sized for 3-12 months / 100% wool  
clover green:  sized for 3-12 months / 100% wool [I have more of this yarn, so PM me if you want to order one in this color]

robins egg beret 3 points
100% vintage wool in a gorgeous shade of blue
smooshy, cably goodness!

heres a shot of what the style looks like on:  

summer fog beret 3 points
100% vintage wool in a gorgeous shade of misty grey
more smooshy, cably goodness!
see above for how style looks worn

lace cowl  - 2 points 1 point
hand knit
14 high, wool blend
fabulous drape!

warm hats 2 points 1 point
hand knit, 100% wool (striped hats may also include mohair and alpaca yarns)
choose from (top to bottom):  autumn stripes, plum possum

hanger covers - 1/2 point each 3 for 1 point
these slip right over a hanger
chose from 100% cotton:  green sky (3 available), blue leaf (1 available), cowgirl pink (2 available)
OR 100% linen:  purple iris (2 available)
hanger not included!

SUPPLIES

amy butler patterns 1 point each
these are used, but they are in great condition, with all pieces and instructions

madison bags
the nappy bag

betty shopper
birdie sling

betsy ross patterns 1 point each
all pieces and instructions included

one for all shoulder bag used, but in great condition
retro jacket  / sizes a-f / NEW, unopened

vintage toddler / childrens sewing patterns  - 3 for 1 point

sailboats / size 2 / uncut
[patches / size 2] on hold for ZS

[frilly / size 1 / uncut] on hold for ZS
pleats / size 2

pinafore / size 4 / uncut
skort / size 4 / uncut

hot patterns- 1 point each
high-end designer sewing patterns
all are uncut and multi-sized, with full instructions
these retail for $10-$25

boho peasant tops

weekender renaissance tops

riviera t-shirt

plain & simple everyday pants

deco vibe cigarette pants

Vogue patterns all 6 for 1 point
from the Vogue American Designer collection
all are NEW and uncut with full instructions
includes  alice+olivia, tom and linda platt, donna karan, anne klein

Includes:
V1059 / size 12-18
V1051 / size 12-18
V1091 / size 8-16
V2970 / size 10-14
V1039 / size 8-14
V2390 / size 6-10

bag patterns 1/2 point each
humbug bag (cute zip pouch) and basic tote with variations
used but in great condition

melt-and-pour soap:  goats milk  - 2 points
32 oz of natural goats milk suspending soap
US only (so heavy--sorry!)

soap mold 1 point
great, simple mold style in excellent condition

Books:  all are in excellent used condition unless otherwise noted
All are US-only (too heavysorry!)

Barbara Albright, Odd Ball Knitting 1 point
great ideas for using up those scraps!

Living Crafts / Spring 2009 1 point
Fun crafting for and with kids / bend in upper left corner

OSullivan, Soapmaking:  20 Terrific Melt and Pour Projects 1 point

Browning, Natural Soapmaking 1 point

Failor, Making Natural Liquid Soaps 1 point

The Potted Herb 2 points
Beautiful hardcover book in perfect, giftable condition!

vintage books for alteration or papercraft

Layman's Guide to Modern Art - 1 point
Styling and images are very Mad Men!

vintage knitting books
these are *really* nice designs!
international claiming OK!

Family Knits:  Spinnerin / Nylaine Vol. 135  (1956) 1 point 1/2 point

College Fashions:  Columbia-Minerva No. 746 (early 1960s) 1 point 1/2 point
Cover is a bit loose

Manual for Knitting and Crochet:   Columbia-Minerva No. 730 (1950s)   1 point 1/2 point

Bulky Knits:  Bernat No. 65 (1950s)  ) 1 point 1/2 point

for every point you claim, feel free to choose one free item

linen / mushroom kimono booties

set of six felted balls

stack of koolaid for yarn dying  

claims

claims from my shop:
may 14:  oneredboot to Rangerbeth - Browning, Melt and Pour Soapmaking   (2) REC
may 14:  oneredboot to Rangerbeth - melt-and-pour soap (olive oil) - (1) REC
may 15:  oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus - hemmed expanse of canvas (2) REC
may 15:  oneredboot to aeronberry - Dance, and be Charming! book - (2) REC
may 18:  oneredboot to ptarmic wumpus  - clover green pixie hat - (1) REC
may 25:  oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - yellow pixie hat - (1) REC
jun 04:  oneredboot to TheSapphireMoon - Nappy Bag pattern - (1)  SENT
jun 04:  oneredboot to atsuko - pleats pattern and Humbug bag - (1)  SENT

my claims from other shops:
may 16:  aeronberry to oneredboot  - food/kitchen prints - (1)  REC
may 16:  aeronberry to oneredboot  - 10 oilcloth bird ornaments - (2)  REC
may 25:  UntouchableFace to oneredboot - square swirl button set + copper button set - (1) REC
may 25:  lapoli to oneredboot - yellow sock yarn - (3) REC

current: 4
pending: 0
total: 4
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010 02:45:22 PM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010 10:12:32 AM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

Open for Business!!!

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!
I can wind any of my yarns into a center-pull ball before sending.

3 Point Items
Taste the Rainbow- 250 yards of hand spun Falkland top

2 Point Items

1 Point Items
Slushee- 2 ounces of hand dyed superwash merino

LimeAid-Handspun yarn from roving I dyed with acid dyes. Superwash merino. Singles. 158 yards. It's hard to tell in the photo, but this yarn is neon green. Perfect for a bold project Grin

Zebra Tin-Standard Altoid tin covered in polymer clay and sealed for protection.

Custom Polymer Clay Buttons 1 point for four buttons. Just let me know what colors and styles you would like and I will whip some up for you!

0.5 Point Items
Polymer Clay Buttons. machine washable! Circle buttons are a little bigger than a US quarter.
0.5 points for each set. Claim as:

Ribbons

Hearts

Blue Waves Ornament- 2 inches square.

Polymer Clay Magnets- Part 3- 3/4 of an inch diameter. You get all 3 for 0.5 point

Recycled Cotton Yarn Hand dyed. 196 yards. Recycled from a sweater. There are some tiny spots that didn't get dyed completely. The yarn is more purple colored in reality.

Supplies

1 Point Items
Vintage Embroidery Patterns- a fairly large lot of vintage embroidery patters. You a 1 inch stack of patterns for one point! If you would like more detailed pictures, just let me know.

Acrylic Stamps- one point per set. Each stamp is 1.5 inches X 1.5 inches
Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

Fimo Polymer Clay 4 packages for 1 point. Choose which colors you want.
Claim by:
Transparent Yellow, Flesh Pink, Transparent Blue
Transparent 1, Transparent 2, Transparent 3

Metallic Copper , Cherry Red, Metallic Silver
Glitter Red, Metallic Gold, Glitter Blue

Vintage Notions- a gallon sized ziplock bag full of vintage trims, hem facing, and ribbons.

Fairy Stamp large stamp, Brand new- never used!

4X6 Picture Frame Brand new picture frame.

0.5 Point Items
Cobalt Beads Two 16 inch strands of 6mm lead-safe Celestial Crystal, 32-facet beads

Clear Beads Two 16 inch strands of 6mm lead-safe Celestial Crystal, 32-facet beads

White Pearls Two 16 inch strands of 6mm round glass pearls

Fabric 1- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric.

Fabric 2- 1 yard of Home Decor Fabric

Craft Button Set This set includes chipboard buttons, wood thread and thimble buttons, and plastic sunflower and ladybug buttons.

Chipboard Book 5 pages. Perfect for scrapbooking and altered arts!

Checkbook Cover Brand New!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
to freestyle - Polymer Clay Embellishments (1 pt.)
to freestyle - Polymer Clay Magnets (1 pt.)
to freestyle - Polymer Clay Push Molds (1 pt.)
to freestyle - Ginko Stamp (1 pt.)
to oneredboot - square swirl / copper button sets - (1)

Claims I have made -  
from freestyle -Swamp Monster (2)
from lapoli - La De Da Batts (3)
from kitschkween - Olive oil Tea Tree & Green Clay soap (1)
from sheepBlue- Love Web Art Hoop - 5" round - (1)
from sheepBlue- Love Birds Art Hoop - 6" round -  2 pts

Pending:1
Current:2

TOTAL:3
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010 06:45:52 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SciFunk
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010 12:41:53 PM »

Closed!
      SciFunk's Lab

I live in California and am finishing up my B.S. in Chemical Biology at U.C. Berkeley. My crafts come from a smoke-free home with two snakes, a bearded dragon, a chinchilla, and a cat, but only the cat is ever around the crafts. Smiley I try to keep everything hair-free, but you never know when a stray hair will sneak in.

Crafts

3 pt2 pt!
      • Charm Bracelets: Made with glass, swarovski crystals, and all sterling silver components. All of the charms were hand assembled by me and carefully wirewrapped onto the chain. I love them all so much. Smiley Some are made for smallish wrists, so please measure yours before claiming!
        Azure Sky: 7 inches, not including heart toggle clasp

Pretty in Pink: 6 inches, including lobster-esque clasp

Icy Blue: 6 inches, not including heart toggle clasp. I think this one may actually have some plastic beads, but they're not super obviously plastic.

2 pt
      • Calorimetry (somewhat customizable): Please PM me for available colors/yarns. This image is an example of some I've made before. I can re-make each of these, or possibly another color/fiber type. The blue one is 100% superwash, the off white is 80% baby alpaca 20% silk.

1 pt
      • Cross Stitch Patterns: Custom made to your specifications, using an image provided by you. You can provide a particular cloth count, number of colors, size, etc. If you think it might be a super complicated design, please PM me before claiming so we can discuss it. The finished pattern will be delivered electronically in .pdf format. Obviously, I can do color patterns, I just do a lot of black and white for my own uses. Wink Here are some examples:
      • Resin pendants: All covered in a fancy schmancy gloss that gives them a glassy sheen.
        Claim as small solid clover, large outlined clover, blue soda tab, green dragon, unicorn, sprinkles, Canada leaf, ice cream cones
      • Beaded Bracelets: Entire lot for 1 pt.

Supplies

1 pt
      • Fantasy embroidery kits. Click on picture for bigger. All 3 for 1 pt.
      • Various oldish rococo/damask type scrapbooking stuff. Click for larger, and if you can't read what's in them you can PM me. I think they're each missing a single sheet of paper. All three for 1 pt.
      • Small flat rate box stuffed with Mardi Gras beads. These are from New Orleans Mardi Gras 2009. I have all kinds of colors and shapes and ones with fancy pendants and all that. PM me for more details, and feel free to request something specific.

1/2 pt
      You know the drill--please only claim in full point increments.
        Books, claim as:
      • Simple embroidery (missing hoop and maybe some of the floss, but I think everything else is there)
      • Create anything with clay OR Incredible Clay book (Fimo book is very thin and comes with whoever claims a clay book first) Claim both for 1 pt.
      • Origami hardcover (comes with a pack of origami paper)
      • Bead book (just comes with the book)
      • Baby knits booklet (six patterns for matching hat/sock combos)
      • Magical cross stitch (like new, has bajillions of fantasy patterns)

• Picture frames: set of 4 for 1/2 point
      • Sewn curlers (from here). They don't have buttons, so you have to safety pin them closed.

[/list]

Glassware!
      Only available by special request. If you PMed me about claiming some in the future, I have it for you. Just PM me again and I'll put up your listing.

Free Stuff!
      Use your judgment. If your actual claim is something tiny, please don't ask for a giant free thing. These are free because they probably won't affect the shipping price too much for your actual item. You can claim lots of small things, and depending on the size of your box, maybe some larger things. Just don't be mean. Wink
      Click for larger! Claim as: Cat punch, Levenger bookmark, brads, iron-on embroidery transfers, dragon sword letter opener, bergamot essential oil, little green notebook, The Brun cologne, Castin' Craft dyes, Castin' Craft mold release, pirate patch, leaf stamps, star folding paper, foil adhesive pen/paper, blue glowing USB stars (you plug them into a USB port and they glow), crochet today (sept/oct 2009), cross stitch baby booties, quote stack booklets, needle felting tool

Claims List and Point Total

Claims made from me
      to UntouchableFace  cotton roving (2)
      to atsuko - box of beading stuff + felting tool (1)
      to SheepBlue - glassware + dragon letter opener (2)
      to atsuko - glassware + leaf stamps (3)
      to LaughingLark - Spool knit jewelry book + Taming the candy monster book (1)
      to ptarmic wumpus - hermit crab pendant + graduated cylinders and florence flasks + cat punch (2)
      to Katymai - fantasy embroidery kits, magical cross stitch, simple embroidery (2)

Claims I have made
      from freestyle Bamboo bombshell, total 2.7 oz (6 pt)
      from AsphaltQueen - Steampunk Ring no. 4 (2 pt)

Current: 8
      -------------
      TOTAL: 8

Wishlist:
      FIBER, anything mentioned in my profile[/list][/list]
      « Last Edit: May 24, 2010 01:06:12 PM by SciFunk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
      Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010 12:42:01 PM »

Hello! I'm a Housewife of 4 years and we have 6, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 1 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
      (unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
      I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
      SHOP IS:

-------------------
      2 Point Items:

Custom sock monkey, giraffe, or elephant:
      Pick your pair :
      Baby Purple Stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Purple(1 pair), Blue/black stripes(1pair), Black(1pair), Fluffy Sherbert Colors(1pair)
      baby green pink stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Green(1pair), Grey w/pruple/blue/pink stripes(1pair), Fluffy Neopolitan solors(1pair)

Please note the baby socks may not work well for the giraffe. I can try to make a small giraffe with the green colors or purple fluffy socks but not the purples on the top left(they lack the cuff needed for it).
      Then pick your animal:
      monkey: Giraffe: Elephant:
      Or I can do the oldschool red-heel elephant too:

Pick button or embroidered eyes.
      Please note I will be hand sewing these if I do not get my machine fixed. I do nice sturdy hand sewing with matching thread so it will not be noticeable.

1 Point Items:

PLEASE NOTE: For feather hair accessories you can wear them like these examples to hold hair or just for decoration! I wore my test version all day today even to the store for groceries in the wind and it held just fine:

Feather pointing down, feather pointing up, decoration

Feather Hair barrettes
      These are made on a felt base which is glued to a barrette like these.
      The feathers are dyed and are either Chicken or pheasant. Don't see a color you like? Or perhaps want a specific combination? Pm me I have many to choose from! opening of barrettes are on the left side of the picture.(but you can't see them as they are underneath the feathers.

Claim as (left to right):blueblackwings, Blueblackpirate, fluffywhitegreen

Feathered Bobby Pins
      Made similarly to those above these are mounted on a bobby pin instead of a barrette. They also have pheasant and chicken feathers:
      Both of these also open on the left of the photo. I just made the feathers going opposite of each other this time.

Claim as(left to right): apirateslifeforme, bluegreenswish

1/2 Point Items
      Single Feather Bobby Pins
      once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a bobby pin. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to bobby pins are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right): fluffygreensinglebo bby,greenparrotbobby,magentachickenbobby,pinkepheasant1, pinkpheasant2,redparrotbobby

Single Feather Hair Barrettes
      once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a hair barratte. Some have buttons some do not. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to barrettes are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right):blueparrotbarrette, greenpiratebarrette, magentachickenbarre tte

Little Ditty Bag
      Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
      I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

Crocheted  Cuff
      Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
      Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
      They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
      Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

-------------------

Starting Points:1
      Current Points: 1
      Pending Points: 0
      Total Points:1
      -------------------

Claims from me:

Claims I've made:

Previous Rounds
      Send by February 9th:
      Phizzychick to Eliea- Grasshopper - (1 pt) (resending)

Send by May 5th:
      crumpet to Eliea: Terra's Ferret Hammock! (2 pts)
      THIS ROCKS   Logged
      underthemountain
      Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010 05:07:07 PM »

closed!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
      Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
      Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

Autumn tree - 3 points reserved for P&D.  Made with copper wire and pressed glass leaf beads and twisting....lots and lots of twisting.

Baby bibs - 2 for 1 point. 100% cotton front with fleece backing. Designed to keep the wetness off your baby's skin. These are Phizzy's!  I will happily do more if any of you want some. I can take pics of the fabrics available.
      4 on hold for Phizzy.  Smiley

Pick 2 headbands - 1 point.  Fits most kids heads.  Custom sizing/colors available upon request.  
      choose from:
      -apples/pears with white interior
      -hearts with red interior
      -cherries with red interior
      -sushi with white interior
      -blue/white with coordinating fabric interior
      -mola with larger mola coordinating fabric interior

Custom stamped goodies!
      pennies - 2 for 1 point.  Just tell me what word/name you'd like and whether or not you want a hole at the top.  Smiley
      1 inch copper blanks - 1 point.  Choose from round or square.  Just tell me what word/name/phrase you'd like and whether or not you want a hole at the top.  Smiley  

Tree of Life Pendants- 1 point each.

Bertobucci custom keyrings - 1 point.  Made with high quality wood charms from Italy.  Please claim by number.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

custom origami glass pendants - 2-for-1 point. Some examples of what I can do.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Russian cuties endless possibilities!

Random mix of 25 dolls alone - 1 point (make your own cards, add to altered art, etc.)
      Choose any 10 to be mounted on 4.5"x5" cards w/o envelopes - 1 point
      Choose any 15 to be mounted on small handmade notecards w/o envelopes - 1 point

Map envelopes/cards - 1 point.  Each set contains 12 cards and envelopes. Measures 3" x 4".  

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

Stitch markers set of 5.  Available on either lever back earrings or hooks.  Please note preference in your claim or they will be sent as pictured.  Smiley

Green glass with Swarovski  Stitch markers - 1 point

Pink crackle glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Blue green flower pressed glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point
      Blue green bead with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
      Soapstone charms a, b, c
      bone d
      various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

Steampunk rings custom orders please - 2 points.  See examples of ring bases available.  All watch movements contain visible rubies.

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:
      Atsuko to Phizzychick - 4 Baby bibs (2) rec'd
      Atsuko to Phizzychick 2 x address labels  - (2)

Claims I made:
      SciFunk to atsuko - 3x 250ml beakers , 2x yellow graduated cylinders,  4 beakers (2 of 400 mL, 2 of 600mL) , 4 x 250ml Erlenmeyer flasks - 3 points total
      oneredboot to atsuko - pleats pattern and Humbug bag - (1)

Current: 7
      TOTAL: 7

my wishlist
      -vintage dress patterns size 10
      -dresses for Lana
      -cotton zippered pouches
      -fun colored vintage buttons
      -vintage plastic flowers
      -Diamond glaze
      « Last Edit: May 29, 2010 03:12:01 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
      Live aloha
      aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010 05:27:40 PM »

Aeronberry's Spring Cleaning Super Sale!!

Some of the pics are distorted because the thumbnails are refusing to rotate, so clickety-click for a better view.
      Like a lot of big sales, the presentation isn't great, but the deals are!  

Scroll down for FREE items!

Closed!

Everything from non-smoking home with a small, short-haired, non-crafty dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Camo Fly Wristlet Bag - modern camo print with "calligraphy" housefly applique 2pts
      **Mannequin Shoulder Bag - brown and turquoise print with vintage mannequin applique 2pts  sold to freestyle!

**Wristlet clutch - made from vintage yukata cotton and lined in white/navy polka dots.  This fabric is adorable!  2 pts  1 point!

***Bag blowout! - .5 pts each
      Tropical monkeys, lined in bright green  sold to sheepblue!
      Alphabet denim, lined in brown plaid
      Burgundy toile, lined in velvety brown sold to sheepblue!
      Embroidered flowers on black, lined in velvety grey sold to freestyle!
      Turquoise sequin flowers, lined in brown/turquoise stripes sold to freestyle!

***Bag Blowout Continued - Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches   .5 pts each!
      B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining
      C.  Big green dots with pink lining
      D.  Dogs with red paw print lining  Sold to crumpet79!
      ***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  .5 pt

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each
      A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
      B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
      E.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

**Tiny Taggies - mini taggie blankets on toy rings.  .5 pts each
      Top row - green flowers, Cinderella, storybook critters, Asian lanterns
      Bottom row - purple ponies, purple flowers, ballet words, pink zebras, pink birds

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each  1 point each!
      A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
      B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
      C.  White with black writing
      D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

**Fabric Matryoshka Sets - pink and blue available, 1 pt per set

**Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.
      A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts 2 pts!
      B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts 2 pts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Supplies

3 skeins of Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist (color - Tangy Clay) - 1pt for all

Yarn Mix - Moda Dea Ricochet, Lion Jiffy, Lion Landscapes, Lion Incredible x2, Moda Dea Ticker Tape - all full skeins.  2pts for all

Yarn Buffet - Almost all was from swap grab bags, so I don't know what it is.  Some definitely have some wool content, others definitely don't.  Might throw in a extra mini ball or two if there's space in the bag.  - 1 pt for all

- Avery 6467 removable labels.  Unopened, 2000ct.  Small labels, great for craft shows! 1pt
      - Shrinky-dinks for inkjet printer, unopened.  1pt  sold to Rangerbeth!
      - Christmas ornament craft book - cute!  1pt

Fabric sets - too much fabric to list all measurements, but these aren't scraps!  Most at least 1/4 yard, many pieces much larger.  If you want measurements for a specific fabric, just ask  Smiley

A.  Asian prints - 2pts
      B.  Food/kitchen prints - 1pt sold to oneredboot!
      C. Earthy jewel tones - 1pt
      D.  Florals - 2pts
      E.  Novelty - 2pts  **on hold for Lov{e}**
      F. Marimekko (smaller pieces) - 1pt
      G. Seascape Silks - 1pt  sold Rangerbeth!

*** Box O'Fabric - Flat rate box full of fabric - US only. 2pts each

-Set A - large pieces, some cotton, ponte, etc.  The one that looks white is actually a very pale blue.
      -Set B - Mix.  Some Marimekko prints, silky, stretchy, a bit of oil cloth.
      -Set C - Warm Fuzzies.  Chenille, faux suede, velvet, fleece, etc.  Might put a couple more pieces of solid color fleece in if there's space.
      -Set D - Bag/decor weight.  Mainly prints, some denim, several pieces are quite large.
      -Set F - Cotton Variety - misc novelty and calico prints, some lightweight cotton solids.
      -Set G and H - Christmas.  There's enough here for 2 sets.  You'll get a mix, but let me know if you're interested in anything in particular.  The red/green prints on the right are not great quality (not good for wearables or quilting), but the vintage-y prints are super cute and they'd be great for cards, ornaments, kids' crafts, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FREE with any claim!  
      Pick up to 3 per claim!

A. chopsticks, B. green mesh scarf kit, C. McCalls evening dress pattern sz 8-12, D. felt hedgehog pin cushion, E. selection of fleece scraps, F. owl bandana, G. stuffed gnome, H. button-shaped thread cutters, I. Yarn Bee fuzzy eyelash yarn, J. 3 multi-strand necklace kits - pink and lavender, (Taggies are smaller than the ones listed for sale) K. magenta flower taggie, L. pink flower taggie, M. butterfly/mushroom taggie, N. Mondigliani postcard book, O. pirate cupcake amigurumi, P. Lord of the Rings trading cards (15 or so), Q. medal ribbons for awards (sans medals, also have red, white, and blue on request)
      ___________________ ___________________ ________
      Bought:
      RubyTuesday to aeronberry - custom buttons - 1  RECEIVED
      oneredboot to aeronberry - Dance book - 2  RECEIVED
      jungrrl to aeronberry - dark grey zombie whale 2  RECEIVED
      lapoli to aeronberry - Cabana Boy yarn 3  RECEIVED
      lapoli to aeronberry - Panda Cotton yarn 1 RECEIVED
      freestyle to aeronberry - 2x Paton's grey wool 1

Sold:
      aeronberry to lapoli - Orange birds magazine tote - 2 SENT
      aeronberry to pinkyanddinky - Green birds magazine tote - 2 SENT
      aeronberry to crumpet79 - grey dots/pink skulls tote, dog print totat - 1 pt total SENT
      aeronberry to oneredboot - food/kitchen fabric set - 1 SENT
      aeronberry to oneredboot - 10 oilcloth bird ornaments - 2 SENT
      aeronberry to rangerbeth - seascape silks fabric set E - 1 SENT
      aeronberry to rangerbeth - inkjet shrinkydinks - 1 SENT
      aeronberry to sheepblue - tropical monkey bag, toile bag - 1 SENT
      aeronberry to freestyle - Mannequin Shoulder Bag (2 pts.) SENT
      aeronberry to freestyle -  Embroidered flowers on black, lined in velvety grey (.5) SENT
      aeronberry to freestyle - Turquoise sequin flowers, lined in brown/turquoise stripes (.5) SENT

Points started with - 2
      Points available - 6
      Points pending - 0

___________________ ___________________ ___
      « Last Edit: May 26, 2010 03:15:49 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
      norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
      shop the swap!
      rangerbeth
      « Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010 07:41:42 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
      Open
      All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade

Custom
      Amy Butler Cabo halter- 2 points

Sold to kitschkween

3 pt items Sale! Now 2pts.

Go green bag.
      Made of some old cargo pants, some fabric I claimed, and a tie.

2 pt items

1 pt items
      Scrap banner
      9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
      Size says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
      Measurements (taken flat):
      Waist- 17"
      Length- 21"
      Sleeves- 25"

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt (light blue)
      Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

.5pt items
      Bird Necklace
      Free hand embroidered bib style necklace

.25pt items
      Carl the plush hug
      Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Love chicken nugget
      One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
      She is a wee chicken and with a tiny pocket for a heart and/or love note.

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
      He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

1 pt items

.25 pt items
      Threads back issues
      July 2010 http://www.taunton.com/threads/pages/th_currentissue.asp
      May 2010 http://store.taunton.com/onlinestore/item/threads-148-april-may-2010-thr100501.html

March 2010 http://store.taunton.com/onlinestore/item/threads-147-february-march-2010-thr100301.html

November 2009

Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies
      Claim as Belt buckle kit, Indian summer foil leaf, or belt buckle

Pink power Ranger pattern
      Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Samplers Stitchery- Jill Jarnow (US only please)

Vintage Sewing Books
      These have some neat info and are bound in various 70's fabrics. US ONLY PLEASE! These are expensive to ship and I learned this the hard way
      "The personal touch"

"The custom look"

Claims made from me -  
      send by may 12th:
      rangerbeth to kitschkween - amy butler halter top - 2 pts

Send by May 12
      rangerbeth to freestyle - tree hugger bag (2 pts.)

Claims I have made -

Send by May 14th
      Oneredboot to Rangerbeth-  Browning, Melt and Pour Soapmaking   2 points
      melt-and-pour soap:  olive oil - 1 point

Send by May 18th
      Ptarmic wumpus to Rangerbeth- C1. jellyfish shirt for rangerbeth (2 points)

Send by May 25th
      Aeronberry to Rangerbeth- Shrinky-dinks for inkjet printer, unopened.  1pt
      Aeronberry to Rangerbeth- G. Seascape Silks - 1pt

Pending:0
      Current:0

TOTAL:  0
      « Last Edit: May 24, 2010 11:32:22 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
      « Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010 07:42:35 AM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
      OPEN for Business!!!

.25 point items(Check the supplies section for more .25 and .5 point items)

Vintage Pinwheel quilt squares - .25 for 2 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Baby button ponytail holders- .25 for the pair REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
      These ponytail holders are very small, the type designed for babies or small children.

Girls Hot Dog Shirt-.25
      This is a new pale pink American Apparel Classic Girl Shirt size M/OS (14 inches across chest when laying flat)
      It looks like it would fit a preteen girl or a very thin adult.
      Has an iron-on decal of a hot dog and says "hot diggity dog." Decal directions said it is dryer-safe but I would still hang to dry to be extra cautious.

Crib Queen Baby Sweatshirt -.25
      This is a thrifted sweatshirt that says 6/9 months but I think it has shrunk significantly because it looks much small than that to me. It is almost 12 inches across under the arms and about 11.5 inches from neck to hem. Because of the iron-on words, this one should not be put in the dryer.

.5 Point Items

Little birdie ornament- .5 REDUCED
      This one was a family effort: the bird is from my brother's wedding invitation for which he did the graphic design and my mom cut out the piece of wood.

Pinwheel earrings -.5 REDUCED
      These have a nice heft to them and look very classy.

Pride and Prejudice Sash- .5 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Back:

Mrs. Darcy Pen Holder - .5 point REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
      Have a brilliant thought but can't find your pen? Ready to doodle in your journal and there is no pencil to be found? Here is the cute and functional solution!

Here is what they look like inside the cover.

1 Point Items

Flower Hooks- 1 point each
      These are nice quality metal hooks that I embellished. Perfect for hanging jackets, purses, bathrobes, etc.

Fashionable lady

Creepy Lady

Yoga Mat bags- 1
      These fit my standard size yoga mat. If you need dimensions, please pm me. Each has a drawstring at the top to keep your mat in tow and a strap to make your mat a bit less cumbersome. The two on the ends are home decor fabrics so they hold their shape nicely and the one in the middle is a touch water resistant.  
      Action shot:

Claim as flowers, gray, or leaves

Seattle Artwork-1
      This was done by an artist in Seattle and is still in the wrapper. Fits an 8x10 frame.

Carnivalware pincushion- 1
      This is an antique carnivalware-type glass mini-teacup made into an adorable pin cushion.

Gnome ornament -1
      Cute little gnome on a nice piece of wood. And the back of the ornament shows his backside too!

Back:

Guest keyrings-1
      Charm your guests by loaning them your house key on one of these adorable keychains that have the word "guests" embroidered on the backs. Also, it will help you keep up with your spare key and have it handy when visitors come for the holidays! The second picture shows the backs of the keychains. THE TOP KEYCHAIN IS TAKEN.

Embroidered backs:

Gnome note cards- 1 point for set of 8
      These cards feature photos by me and come with envelopes.

Mini teacup pincushion-1
      This is quite petite and so cute.

Antique China pincushion - 1

Silver Heart necklace-1 REDUCED!
      This is a silver-plated heart with two swarkovski crystals on each side.

Covered button thumbtacks- 1 point per set- only 1 set available
      Gift ready...Each set comes on a cute gift tag with a piece of corkboard

PANTYLINERS AND MAXIPADS!
      One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
      These are made from 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. The pantyliners have five layers of flannel and the maxi pads have six layers. They will all have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I can only hammer so many at once and keep good relations with my neighbors Smiley). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pad or pantyliner, just pm me because i have multiples of most of them.

PANTYLINERS
      Please choose by number: 1 , 2  , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it.

Back:

MAXI PADS
      Please choose A ,  B , C , D , E , F , G ,  H  , I

Backs

Back:

Back:

2 Point Items

Dress Form Framed Embroidery -2 ON HOLD FOR Zelda.Suicide
      This dress form is embroidered on tea-stained polka dotted cotton and is in a decorated wooden frame. It can be hung on the wall or stand on a table. It may be hard to determine the colors in this picture. The stand of the dress form is blueish silver, the star is seafoam green. The polka dot paper decorating the frame is more charcoal gray than black.

His & Hers Vintage Cocktail Napkins/Coasters- 2 points for set
      These are vintage (but apparently never used) cocktail napkins that I embroidered using a vintage pattern. I have one more of these and can do a custom embroidery on it if anyone is interested.

Ballet Bag-2
      This is the sweetest little ballet bag for the sweet little ballerina in your life. Perfect to hold a pair of ballet shoes, leotard, and afternoon snack! Smiley

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
      I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

none at this time

Supplies

Macrame book-.5
      Thin book but packed with ideas from mushrooms to nursery decorations to holiday crafts.

Vintage owl eyes and beak-1

Large buttons to cover- .25

Cardboard Circles- with holes- 1 point for set

New uncut patterns -.25 each REDUCED!

Long Skirt

Short Skirt

License Plate-1
      Does not come with Fattylumpkins  Smiley. This is nice and flat though it doesn't look like it because of the angle.

Hooded Sweatshirt-3
      Brand new from Target. I bought it to stencil so I have washed it, but then I never did anything with it. It is very good quality.

Travel Stamps .5 for two
      These are supercute travel-themed foam stamps. Each cube has an image on 4 sides so you will really be getting 8 stampable images for .5!

other sides:

Liz Claiborne trivet-1
      This is perfect for you talented folks who like to paint on ceramics. It has raised dots along the edges.

Here's the back:

Seed beads- .25 for cobalt blue (red and turquoise no longer available)

Magnifying Glass-2
      I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 1 points for lot REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
      Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box or 3 points for both boxes
      These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Current: 0
      Total: 2

Bought:
      From Ptarmic Wumpus: Custom ruffle black vest (3), Custom gray jacket (3)- total 6
      From Aeoronberry: orange bird magazine bag-2

Sold:
      To Zelda.Suicide: embroidered dress form-2

Wishlist:
      Wool socks
      Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
      Handcarved rubber stamps
      Large sturdy shoulder purses
      Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
      Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)
      Artwork
      oval embroidery hoops
      « Last Edit: May 16, 2010 07:43:36 PM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2010 09:49:52 AM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
      A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME!

Is it almost beach season?  Treat yourself to a new beach bag!  Select from any fabric below (we may have to combine fabrics, but we can feature your favorite) and pm me for your one of a kind beach carry-all, complete with wet bag!  (3))

Custom Fabric Baskets (1) for baskets up to 10X10X10 (2) for baskets larger than 10X10X10

I will craft a fabric basket for you!   Choose a fabric and PM me with your preferred dimensions:

Custom crochet hook or dp needle roll (This one is mine!)  (1 pt)

I have enough fabric to make one more in this print.  I have a great stash though.  Help me bust it and get one of these!

STASH FABRICS - not claimable, but I will make needle roll or bag for you! These are clickable pics!

Custom Embroidery Caddy for UntouchableFace (3)

Netting produce bags 4 bags for 1 point

These did not photograph well!  I'll try again outside when the weather clears. I'll send one large, 1 medium and 2 small for 1 point.  I have other mesh colors:  navy, brown, pink, magenta, yellow, and white.  

Rope coiled doo-dad dish! (1)  

Put your keys, change and cell here when you come home and you'll always know where to find them!

"Cook-Up-Some-Love" potholders (1)

Flawed but cute!  Since I am still learning, these are far from perfect, but they are quilted with insulating batting!  Cook up some love for your special someone on V-day! Claim both for 1 point!

MIX AND MATCH DISHCLOTHES 2 for 1 point
      Afghan stitch  or Crochet cotton clothes, just in time for Mother's Day!

These dishcloths will stand up to heavy cleaning jobs.  Claim as yellow, blue tweed, or multi for afghan stitch. Crochet cotton:  peach, peach and green, green.  

Soap Socks (.5)

Knit from Cascade Quattro (cotton and wool blend), these soap sacks are perfect for that bar of hand made soap.  Another great Mother's Day gift!  (Each is knitted with a different stitch -- I'm practicing from the Stitch a Day calendar!)  Bobble stitch, Crocus stitch, Waterfall stitch, Fan stitch, Mock Cable Rib, and one I can't remember!)

Silly Monkey-face coin purse (1)

Monkey face is made of felt, then stitched to a small cotton canvas change purse.  A vintage toggle button serves as a zipper pull!

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (1 pt)
      Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

Felted acorn purses (3)

The smaller pouch is claimed -- the larger purse is available and measures around 10 ten inches, top to bottom.  I used 9 inch balloons to shape the purses after knitting and felting.  The caps slide up the purse handles.  Unlined.  

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)

Handstamped.  Perfect for Father's Day!

Supplies:

Incense and burner from Australia (.5)

I got these from spectrumsparksie in the LV swap and they are great!  I'm just not an incense person!

Plus Size Patterns! (.5)

Patterns are uncut!
      1.  Fast and easy dress (26W-32W)
      2.  Project Runway skirts (14-22)
      3.  Threads Magazine skirts (12-20)

sent
      received

Claims from me:
      A2K to sheepBlue - custom vest (3)
      A2K to laughinglark - camera pouch (1)
      A2K to pinkandinky - custom wet bag - (1)

A2K to The SapphireMoon - pattern & coil rope trivet (1)
      A2K to crumpet79 - fabric baskets X 2 - (2)
      A2K to LaughingLark - custom heating pad (1)

Total:10

My claims from you:

LaughingLark to A2K - beaded flowers (8 & 11) - 1 point
      RubyTuesday to A2K - wood buttons (1)
      RubyTuesday to A2k - 3 for 1 sale items (1)
      RubyTuesday to A2K - birdie brooch (1)
      ptarmic wumpus to A2K - red squares batik (1)
      ptarmic wumpus to A2K - indigo squares batik (1)

katymai to A2K - bird pincushion (2)

Total: 8

Started with: 1
      Pending:
      TOTAL: 2

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
      « Last Edit: May 29, 2010 04:29:23 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
      « Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010 01:25:40 PM »

Gavagai's swap shop

...where everything is one point!

First the...

Totoro fairytale ring - This is a button ring made with buttons in blue and transparent/white. On top is a polymer clay white totoro, surrounded by three green metallic leaves. Totoro can be facing you or your fingertips when the ring is worn. Ring base is adjustable to suit all sizes.

Next, the skull ring:

Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat mediaeval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

the Soot sprite ring

...with a cute little soot sprite on a white button with transparent border, covered with shiny white beads. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring

The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Spring colored ring with loads of purple beads

Loads of purple beads underneath a yellow heart. Spring green rounded button and a white background. Feels like summer! Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes. (Sorry about the blurry pictures.)

Warm flower ring

Beautiful ring in yellow/orange/green. It has a retro feel to it. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Clover ring?

Well, this isn't really clover, but with the white and green I think it has a bit of an Irish feel to it. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.
      « Last Edit: May 05, 2010 03:42:28 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
      DizzerSpinninRound
      Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010 03:38:32 PM »

This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!

I am a stay-at-home mommy to Azariah, my wonderful 23 month old lil boy, and wife to an incredible, hard workin hubbie wubbie "^,^" I [heart] being outdoors, drinking tea, baking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, listening to good music, reading good books, playing RPGs, and of course, craftster <3

I live in Georgia Tongue, USA

No allergies except for pollen  Tongue

Possible allergens in my home: Two dogs

.25pt items

Crochet booklets, .25pt each

Coil method rug and basket patterns- .5pt now .25pt

.5 point items

Children's My Market bag- 1pt, now .5pt! 1 available

Oops, I made this eco bag too wide! It would make a great market bag for your children when they play pretend!

Diamond Weave Afghan pattern- .5 pt

Quick & Easy Crochet Sep/Oct 1994- .5pt, Quick & Easy Crochet Jan/Feb 1995- .5pt

The Workbasket May 1989- .5pt, The Workbasket Sep 1989- .5pt

The Workbasket Oct 1989- .5pt, The Workbasket May 1995- .5pt

Simplicity's Americana crafts- .5pt

1 point items

Braided dog bones made from jeans- 1 pt for small (~5" bone), 2 pts for large (~12" bone)

Dog toys made from jeans last a long time! We have a lab and she loves them!

My first kntting project- knit headband/choker with buttons- 1pts, 1 available

This was the first thing I knit back in the day (last year Cheesy). It's made from simply soft acrylic yarn and has two green buttons for detail. Three hook and eye closures are sewn on for you to wear as a choker!

2 point items

Ruffley crochet choker and ruffly crochet cuff- 2pts for the set, 1 available

Sweet ruffle choker made from super soft bulky yarn with a navy ribbon for closure.

Gray days crocheted cowl- 2pts, 1 available

Just slip on over your head and wear around your neck to look sleek, stylish, oh, and to stay warm Wink

Knit sling purse/pouch set- 2 pts, 1 available

Knit sling purse with coordinating pouch set!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Grin Claims Grin

Claims made from me -  
      Sad
      Claims I have made -  
       Tongue

Pending:0          
      Current:1          

TOTAL: 1          

Wishlist!

-Circular knitting needles in various sizes
      -Yarn
      -Fabric
      -Sewing machine thread

My wist:
      http://wists.com/pickledpandas
      My list of things I want/need (too long to list here  Wink ):
      http://pickledpandas.blogspot.com/search/label/trade
      [/color]
      « Last Edit: May 19, 2010 07:31:25 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
      Mlsocci74
      « Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010 06:29:50 AM »

reserving.....
      THIS ROCKS   Logged

crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #31 on: May 03, 2010 10:26:10 AM »

Here to spend down for now!

Claims made from me: sent/received

Claims I have made: received
      aeronberry to crumpet79 - Shopping bags (2 @ 0.5 pt each / 1 pt total)
      A2K to crumpet79 - Custom fabric baskets (2 @ 1 pt each / 2 pts total)

Current: 5

TOTAL: 5
      « Last Edit: May 26, 2010 12:49:51 PM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
      « Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010 09:38:37 PM »

OPEN

Sansa's Swap Shop

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

One point Items

Mermaid Thread catcher (1) Nine inches high. For postage purposes, I will send it without sand or rice in the weight. You will have to add you own and slip stitch the opening shut. Bag is nine inches high.

Dumpling bag (1)
      Only lightly felted. I can see light when I look inside the bag but it is the size stated in the pattern.

Hello Kitty purse(1) Approx 6.5 inches wide, five inches high, crocheted from acrylic yarn. Rests at my waist when strap is over shoulder. Lined with white fabric. Zip at top is approx. 3.5 inches wide. One cherry is fixed, the other dangles. Hand stitched appliqu features.

Bamboo and Butterfly Project Bag (0.5) Approx. 12 inches square and 2 inches wide.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Mini Crochet String Bag (0.5) Approx 8 inches tall.

"Urchin" Hat (0.5) Size Medium. 50% wool 50% acrylic. Knit.

Quilted bag (0.5) approx 5.5 inches square and 2 inches deep. Two internal pockets, one pleated one flat. Closes with magnetic snap.

Green Knitting Needle Bracelet (0.25)

Pink Knitting Needle bracelet (0.25)

Alien Invasion iPod cosy.(0.25) Crocheted from sock weight 100% wool yarn. 10g

Supplies

Ephemera (1) Pages from old pregnancy book containing many weird baby pictures and X-rays. I will send enough to fill an envelope, up to 20mm or 125g to keep it at letter rate.

Charm Squares (1) one hundred 1.5 inch squares each one with a different pattern. This is one I already sent but the fabrics will be similar.

Quilting Book (1)

Half Point Items

Knitting Needles (0.5) 20g Sullivans brand

3.0mm/Size 3  40cm/16 inch circular metal

3 available

3.25mm/Size 3 40 cm/16 inch circular metal

1 available

2.75 mm 60cm circular needle Pony brand
       1 available

3.25mm 80 cm circular needle Pony brand
       1 available

Double Pointed Knitting Needles

Sullivans brand metal 3.0mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
      3 sets available

Sullivans brand metal 3.25mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
      5 sets available

Wish List.

Lots of yellow (30) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

Cable needle necklace

Shawl Pin for laceweight shawl

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 3

Claims made from me 0

Claims made by me 4

Current points 3
      Pending 0
      Total 3
      THIS ROCKS   Logged

racehorse87
      « Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010 09:31:32 PM »

The somewhat eclectic shop of various crafty things!

Shop OPEN
      Stats: Pet-free (although I wish it weren't!), smoke-free
      Bio: I'm a university student specializing in Behavioral Neuroscience. Not surprisingly, I have a strong nerdy streak. However, I try to balance this out with a healthy dose of creative expression through crafting and theater. Smiley

3 points

Loopy Bracelet 3 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off.

Example of a loopy bracelet in ice blue, pearl, and silver-lined clear beads:

Loom Bracelet 2 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off. I can do essentially any pixelated design, although if it's really complex, I might make it 3 pt for the mental effort. Below are two examples:

Crocheted Cowboy Hat 3 pt SALE - 2 pt
      Received from kidcompassion approximately 2 years ago. It's a beautiful hat and I fell in love with the idea of a crocheted cowboy hat. Unfortunately, I've always been too wimpy to wear it around my hometown. Thus, I would like it to go to the home of someone who can and will pull the hat off!  Cheesy

1 point

Photo touch-ups (up to 1 point/photo):
      I can do:
      Red-eye reduction, green-eye (pets) reduction (1 point/5 pairs of eyes)
      Blemish removal (1 point/3 faces)
      Airbrushing/full photo touch-up (1 point/photo)
      Ask me! (example: getting rid of spots made by a dirty lens)

Below is an example of one I've done. The link leads to an outside site with a much higher resolution copy of the picture you can view.
      I can also send prints to you. 1 point for two small prints (4 x 6) or one larger print (any size up to 8.5 x 11)
      http://racehorse87.deviantart.com/art/Example-138819293

Here is an example of green eye removal using Eliea's ferret:

Binder dividers (1 pt/set of 5):
      I have a lot of scrapbook paper. I can send you pictures of the different patterns from which you can choose.

Necklace with matching bracelet (1 pt for the set)
      Can be selected separately:

Polymer clay earrings (1 pt/pair)
      Claim as top row # 1, 2, 3
      Bottom row # 4, 5, 6

Ladybug earrings (1 pt/pair):

Cross pendant (1 pt/pendant):
      Claim top as beaded cross, bottom as polymer clay cross (can specify left/right one if you want)

A real class act - can be made with silver color or gold color findings
      Claim as "black drop silver earrings" or "black drop gold earrings"

A little shimmer
      Claim as "brown wire-wrapped earrings"

Golden glow - can be made with a mix of gold and copper findings, or all copper findings
      Claim as "golden glow gold/copper" or "gold glow copper"

Firefly
      Claim as "firefly"

Antique grace
      Claim as "antique grace"

0.5 points

Sparkly stretch leggings (0.5 pt) Size: Small Warning: The sparkliness of the fabric makes these kind of scratchy. That's why they're 0.5 point. Only select if you have tough skin.

Needle felted ring
      (0.5 pt) received from CraftyZary. It's adorable, as you can see! I would like to send it to a lover of bright colors!

Supplies
      1/2 point
      Scrapbooking Fishing Accent Pages (1/2 point for 4 sheets) (4 available)
      (Acid-free, Lignin-free, made by Fresh Cuts)

Impending Baby Stickers 1/2 point for all
      Claim as Elevated Dimensional Stickers or "Waiting for Baby" Stickers

Beads (1/2 point per two stuffed 1.5 x 2.5 " baggies)
      You can choose any combination of the beads you see:

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

TOTAL: 2
      THIS ROCKS   Logged
      calluna
      « Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010 10:47:17 AM »

!callunas Shop of mainly books!
      --closed til summer--
      I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs.

For 1 point:

Custom explosion box album - from this tute - It looks like a box and it sits like a box til you take the lid off, and then BOOM--out flops these album pages in 4 directions. Largest pages are approximately 4x4". Basic structure without decoration shown here:
      The base will be paperboard or heavy cardstock, decorated with the colors/designs of your choosing in paper, paint, fabric, or whatever best suits your vision. I can also add little mini journals in between the pages, and/or pages that flop out in other directions.

Custom mini explosion-album - from this tute, with color scheme, pattern, etc of your choosing. Several 4x4" pages, all folding up into a nice little square (instead of a box, like the album above) and kept shut with a ribbon. 2 for 1 point. Sample of the mini-album fully open/unfolded:
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_19Apr10_101_7837.JPG

Custom foldy mini-album or journal - from this tute, it all folds and closes up neatly but inside the pages are different sizes and go in different directions. Either take the chocolate-mint one shown in the pictures, or choose your own color scheme, patterns etc.

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7372.JPG
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7371.JPG

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7368.JPG
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_17Jan10_101_7370.JPG
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_17Jan10_101_7369.JPG

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Not-books  Smiley :
      Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - x-stitch with crayon-tinted sky. image is approximately 9x7". only 1 point because there are a couple chocolate stains on the fabric outside the margins of the picture (see upper left corner; they wouldn't show if you framed it).
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_05Mar10_duckhunt.jpg

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.
      http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_31Oct09_teakettle.jpg

custom dainty cross-stitch of your favorite 4-letter word, with an authentic art nouveau or art deco border and font.  I can also do monograms, phrases, and other custom things, but contact me before claiming to make sure your idea is something I can get finished within a week.

take one of these FREEEEE with any claim!

- all these international Olympics-themed postage stamps:

- 6 molded multi-color crayons from scrap-crayons - each one a different color scheme, same shapes as these

- 2 unmounted rubber stamps- claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia,

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
      calluna to ptarmic wumpus: alphabet stamps (1)
      calluna to freestyle: inchie storage book (1)

Items claimed by me:
      freestyle to calluna: Susie Q batt (1)

Starting Points - 2
      Current Points - 2
      Pending Points - 1
      Total Points - 3
      « Last Edit: April 09, 2011 10:33:44 PM by calluna - Reason: removed images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
      KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
      « Reply #35 on: May 14, 2010 09:30:29 AM »

Open

All items come from a smokefree household, i own 3 rabbits but they live outside so shouldnt be a problem. Please excuse the mess while i get my shop back up together.

Jewellery
      Earrings

Made with silver plated findings, silver wire and tiny peridot chips.
      Claim as PeridotToL - 1 points

Made with silver plated findings, silver wire and tiny amber chips.
      Claim as AmberToL - 1 points

Made with silver plated findings, silver wire and tiny purple garnet chips.
      Claim as PGarnetToL - 1 points

Made with silver plated findings, silver wire and tiny mixed gemstone chips.
      Claim as MixedToL - 1 points

Made with moonstone, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as Moon3 - 0.5 point

Made with carnelian, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as Carn3 - 0.5 point

Made with amethyst, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as Ameth3 - 0.5 point

Made with green aventurine, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as GAvent3 - 0.5 point

Made with citrine, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as Citrine3 - 0.5 point

Made with turquoise, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as Turq3 - 0.5 point

Made with green aventurine and sodalite, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as AveSod3 - 0.5 point

Made with green aventurine and sodalite, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as SodAve3 - 0.5 point

Made with fluorite, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as Flu3 - 0.5 point

Made with snowflake obsidian, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as snow3 - 0.5 point

Made with aventurine, glass beads and silver plated findings.
      Claim as 2Ave3 - 0.5 point

Made with peridot hearts and silver charms and findings.
      Claim as Periheart - 0.5 point

Made with glass beads and silver findings. The stars have a lustre on one side.
      Claim as RedStar - 0.5 point

Claim as ClearStar - 0.5 point

Claim as LBlueStar - 0.5 point

Claim as BlueStar - 0.5 point

Made with hematite and silver findings.
      Claim as Hema1 - 0.5 point

Made with hematite, silver findings and silver spacers.
      Claim as Hema2 - 0.5 point

Bracelets

Underwater themed charm bracelet
      Claim as WaterB - 1.5 Points

Necklaces

Made with a mixture of materials (glass, gemstone, shell etc.) and hung on organza ribbon. length is adjustable.
      Claim as BRHeart - 1 Point

Made with glass beads and silver findings hung on an organza ribbon. length is adjustable.
      Claim as LBHeart - 1 point

Made with glass beads and silver findings hung on threads of seed beads. length is adjustable.
      Claim as BHeart - 1.5 points