Here's a recipe I made up...It's VERY healthy. More info and pics are at my blog: http://positiveponderings.blogspot.com/2011/02/healthy-vegan-cranberry-gogi-muffins.html .
Ingredients (Makes 12)
3/4 cup rolled oats
2 cups flour (I like to use a mixture of spelt, whole wheat, kamut, and a wee bit of quinoa flour as it has a very distinctive taste)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 mashed banana
1 cup + a handful of cranberries (I used frozen ones)
2 cups of orange juice
3/4 cups of goji berries (or, as I used here, a combo of gojis and green raisins)
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp of chia seeds
2 flax eggs (here's how to)
*Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
1. Take 1/2 c of the orange juice and soak the goji berries (or goji/raisin mixture) in it for 20 minutes. This will "plump" up the berries a bit.
2. In a medium to large bowl combine the oats, flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well.
3. Mix the coconut oil, flax eggs, remaining orange juice (1 1/2 cups), and mashed banana together in a medium bowl.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, combining well.
5. Add 1 cup of cranberries to the batter. as well as the orange juice/goji mixture. Mix.
6. Microwave the remaining cranberries (1 handful) for 1 minute. Mash them, adding the chia seeds. Let this sit for 1-2 minutes, and then microwave for 20 seconds. Add this to the batter.
7. Grease a muffin tin and place in liners. Scoop the batter into the liners, filling them up to the top and even higher if possible. These don't really rise, so it's okay to make them big. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
8. Allow to cool.
9. ENJOY! I especially like mine with margarine!