A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,386
Currently Running With Scissors:
777 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Owls Swap Gallery Sendouts 6/7/10  (Read 17756 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jennilocker
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2010 06:18:44 AM »

I will be trying to get everyone updated by the end of today!  If you have sent/received and haven't told me let me know so I can get you updated.  I will be on vacation after today and will return Monday the 21st.  I am taking the laptop and I hope to have internet access, so I will still be on...probably just not quite as much... I mean I love you guys and all but it's a beach with sand and surf....ahhhhh. Ok..so I will do my best to get everyone's status' updated and all that jazz today...should you need me send me a PM and when I am not lounging by the ocean I shall get back to you ASAP.

Peace, love, and owl biscuits.
Jen
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2010 06:48:42 AM »

I LOVE that punch-needle owl in the clay frame. I'm going to have to try embellishing some frames that way... and also try punch-needle (I've been looking for an excuse to get a kit). Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2010 09:16:17 AM »

I can't BELIEVE I forgot to bookmark this gallery Shocked  I feel like such a terd!  I just went through all 14 pages, and lemme tell ya, I would have been thrilled to receive ANY of it!  Well, maybe with the exception of the baby and child sized clothing as those wouldn't fit me!  LOL!

I see PinkChick received 4 days ago, so I may be back later to post the pics of the package I sent her as it seems she is a bit busy.

And now, here is MY package from PinkChick!

Everything!  How funny that I sent PinkChick the same little journal Smiley  I didn't see the tin at Joann's so I'm thrilled to get that (it's hiding behind the stuffie holding it up)!

Awesome little pellet filled owl, perfect for a bookshelf buddy Smiley  I got a purse from hockamama in an IYP that has a very similar styled owl on it, I think they will be good friends!

Blue jingle bell owls!!  PinkChick has moved fairly recently, and could not find her jewelry tools to attach these guys to earring hooks.  I think I will actually make them into keychains! 

Love these little owls!  These will definitely become earrings when I get out my needlenose pliers Smiley

Cutie little stuffie Smiley  Another one for my growing collection!

Thank you so much for everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
PinkChick
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2010 10:28:04 AM »

I received from TheSapphireMoon-and be prepared to be AMAZED! This package made my week!!

First a group shot!

Owl Embroidery!!!!

Did you notice the button on the embroidery-well she sent an extra one! Just too cute for words!!

We did swap identical journals-and look at that handmade card!

Necklace and Earrings!!

A plush owl!!

A Zippered Pouch

And a pen/pencil roll!!!

The package was amazing-and I am sooo totally overwhelmed!!! I love everything so much! Thanks a million!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010 10:29:57 AM by PinkChick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Every Moment, Laugh Every Day, Love Beyond Words!
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2010 12:13:11 PM »

That bookshelf buddy owl is the best thing ever, I totally love that. The jingle bell owls are so cool too, where do you guys find all this cool stuff?

I really like the green corduroy bag with the argyle owl applique, cord and argyle are two of my all time faves.

(pst SapphireMoon, I want that wood patterned fabric! What a score, that's super fun!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
sillysmushyhippocake
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2010 12:38:51 PM »

Peace, love, and owl biscuits.
Jen

LOL! I started something with that owl biscuit thing, huh? And I didn't even mean what you guys thought it did. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2010 01:34:10 PM »

Awesome packages everyone!

PLease check the front page to make sure you are updated correctly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2010 03:10:55 PM »

YAY!  Glad you liked everything, PinkChick.

Here's a few more pics of close-ups of a few items.

Owl applique wall art

Owl necklace

My very first embroidery project!  This was a clip art picture I found on the web, traced it onto a piece of white fabric with a washable marker and picked some colors that a woodsy owl would be colored in.  I appliqued it to the corduroy piece so it would fit in a frame.  Was too big for a 3x5 and the white fabric was cut too small to fit in a bigger size so I had to mount it.  The owl pin is actually covering up a boo-boo in my satin stitching Undecided  My machine got stuck on the corner and balled up the thread!  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
heatherweather33
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2010 07:47:34 PM »

Here are the images of the package I received from brielauren!!!

I'm sorry they're so late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'm not sure what the etiquette is about images in these posts, but I'm going to post details of most of it, but I don't want to

Off to it then:
Here's a group shot showing (i hope I didn't miss anything, I've been using everything and had to do a round up to get it all together!)

I love everything she sent! I think my favorite thing is the clasp-top clutch! It was SO WELL MADE and adorable and perfect. Seriously. I keep my Ipod, its cords and things in it!... and there's plenty of room!

And check out the two framed pieces in the back! (left) Needle punched owl, (right) awesome painting with owl silhouette!

The Salt and Pepper shakers are awesome too, and I have to admit, it took me a while to realize they were an "s" and "p"... with those are a mug and hair clip, both of which I haven't stopped using!

(sorry for the picture quality  Undecided )

The necklace (top) and bracelet (bottom) I've been wearing everyday, and have been getting a ton of compliments on!

My dog was FREAKISHLY excited about this pillow when I unwrapped it, so I've made sure not to share the cuteness with his thieving paws...
The fabrics she used on this were super adorable (and soft)!!

I'm looking forward to using the notecards she made, but I kind of don't want to have to give them away to other people...

Then there is the bag I've been carrying all of my schtuffs in, (Including the owl clasp clutch)

So I lied, I think this might be my favorite: OWL SEWING KIT! I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that SHE MADE THIS!

Whoa, right?! Now, Let me show you the back:

I keep it in my bag in case I need to fix my clothes, but mostly so I can show anyone I talk to...

Lastly (i think) is this tiny little book she bound that has a bunch of fold outs in it that are all owl facts!

Here's a shot of the fold out:

So cool, I know.

I am amazed with everything she sent me! I love everything and she got my tastes down to a T! Even down to the tags she put on everything!

I just sat here for a few minutes trying to think of more to say, and I'm pretty much speechless, so I'll stop rambling now... haha

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MAKE MORE!
Weez
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2010 08:25:07 PM »

I love that clasp-top clutch! How big is it?
Awesome package...yet again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a deathly affinity for the cute!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/weezypeezy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Zombie Makeup
Director Mike Newell on How to Work With Actors
EXPOzed #33 - HD Expo 2008 - MACCAM Lighting
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches 5
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches Ep4
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...