A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,389
Currently Running With Scissors:
821 Guests and 45 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Owls Swap Gallery Sendouts 6/7/10  (Read 17758 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

brielauren
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2010 12:12:16 AM »

isnt it awesome? this was her first swap too and what a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to make a quilt from squares from other craftsters. want to send a square? lets swap!

i also would love to swap for handspun yarn!!!!!!!

Scarf Swap ~ Crafting
Spell My Name Swap ~ sent

http://wists.com/brielauren
psychonmemphis
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2010 02:30:48 AM »

wow we really did have some great first time swappers! those packages are great, now i will just need all of your names and address so i can come confiscate the owls lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2010 04:48:31 AM »

Shocked  Wow...is all I can say while staring mezmerized at the awesome owl package you received....wow.... ...!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2010 06:02:47 AM »

Wow, what parcels! Very hard to pick a favourite with so much awesomeness to choose from. Loving the stuffy/pillows though, those are so cute, and such variety!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
Lolo_
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2010 07:07:43 PM »

I got my super awesome package from fosca today!! Will post pics later
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fosca
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2010 02:28:41 AM »

I got my super awesome package from fosca today!! Will post pics later
Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heatherweather33
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2010 01:47:43 PM »

thank you so much heather!!!!!!

I'm SO HAPPY you like everything! I was so nervous when I sent it all out.

I've received from brielauren, and everything is PERFECT! I've slacked off over the last 2 days, because my boyfriend proposed on monday night. Monday night was the best ever: I got off work, was proposed to, then opened her totally-super-amazing-best-ever owl package.

I'm going to stop slacking though, and try and get pics of all the awesome stuff ASAP!

I'm so glad she liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MAKE MORE!
opheliapoe
« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2010 01:53:48 PM »

I got my swap package from quaggy today. Let me tell you, I feel like I need to send her at least three more boxes of stuff to equal up to the awesomeness she sent me!! Here it goes.

First up, we have the most awesome button art! It is so cute!! My walls are pretty sad, but I think this makes them a little happier Smiley My favorite part are the little flowers. So precious!

Then, we have a gorgeous embroidered tea towel. It is way too pretty to ever use as a tea towel! I think it will have a new home as my kitchen curtain. I have been meaning to sew one for ages, and if I use this I might actually enjoy staring at my window while I do dishes Smiley

Very rarely do I see anything done in plastic canvas that I love, but I LOVE THIS! It is the most awesome memo holder ever!!

As if that wasn't enough, she also made my kids something! She made each of them big, fluffy pillows with their names appliqued on the fronts. Then, you flip the pillows over and there is an owl-shaped chalk cloth panel on each pillow. She sent chalk and an eraser to go with them. My daughter LOVES pillows and blankets. That's her in one of the pictures trying to "go nigh nigh" while I'm trying to get pictures. She is on the floor hogging two of the pillows right now. lol

Then there are the extras. She sent a ceramic owl that she was going to paint a flower on, but didn't have time too. That's okay, though. He will look more realistic when I sit him in the window sill in the hall to creep my hubby out who hates owls after watching the Fourth Kind! Then, she sent a cute owl card making kit and a clay jewelry kit!

There were adorable little owl note cards attached to each item that I completely forgot to get a picture of. Thank you so much, Robin for all of the awesome things you made! I love everything and my kids absolutely love their pillows!! I hope that you like what I made you as much as I love my package Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2010 02:22:09 PM »

Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brielauren
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2010 02:44:49 PM »

thank you so much heather!!!!!!

I'm SO HAPPY you like everything! I was so nervous when I sent it all out.

I've received from brielauren, and everything is PERFECT! I've slacked off over the last 2 days, because my boyfriend proposed on monday night. Monday night was the best ever: I got off work, was proposed to, then opened her totally-super-amazing-best-ever owl package.

I'm going to stop slacking though, and try and get pics of all the awesome stuff ASAP!

I'm so glad she liked everything!

i absolutely adore everything and i even wore the tshirt and necklace yesterday! im glad you enjoyed everything and congrats again.

ps i know youre busy so if you need i took pictures of everything before sending.

opheliapoe i am jealous of that wall art. i never thought to do buttons! quaggy you are so creative
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to make a quilt from squares from other craftsters. want to send a square? lets swap!

i also would love to swap for handspun yarn!!!!!!!

Scarf Swap ~ Crafting
Spell My Name Swap ~ sent

http://wists.com/brielauren
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
January Jones Reveals Her Must Have Beauty Products
5 Must Have Beauty Devices
Bella Thorne Shares Her Beauty Tricks at Her Glamour Photo Shoot
Get the Look from Jason Wu Fall 2014
Get the Look from Christian Dior Fall 2014
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...