A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,791
Currently Running With Scissors:
446 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Owls Swap Gallery Sendouts 6/7/10  (Read 19451 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2010 04:39:31 AM »

Lyndsay614, that stuff is great! I just adore that owl with his corduroy wings, too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2010 06:00:20 PM »

Prepare your Wist fingers............

I received my package today from Weez. This was her first swap and I am the lucky one who got her for a partner. She got my package today also Wink

First up ~ A chewy toy for my dog. Marley got it first and totally destroyed the bottle inside. It opens and you replace the plastic bottle with a new one. Saves me time on trying to crush them for recycling Wink

Some awesome handmade tags

Fantastic handmade cards. These are so nice that I will never give them away!

A book on owls....... look at the name  Grin

Japanese fabric ~ I love it!!!

A zipper pouch ~ The ladies at the quilting class are going to love this

A cute tissue holder

A covered diary/notebook ~ Velcro closed with an owl ~ glass owl beaded book mark that I could not get an unblurry picture of...

Owlivia.....

An owl charm bracelet !!!!! I've wanted one forever!!!!!!!!

An owl purse!!!!!

Before and after

Guess who trying to make things her own

This is the best package ever!!! I love everything!! I have been so spoiled that now I am a brat!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindsay614
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2010 06:33:41 PM »

I received from Jennilocker today! All kinds of owlicious stuff in one box! Here are the pics, and I will do my best to describe...

Awesome antique-looking owl earrings! Dangly, just how I like them. I really think these are so cute--thanks Jennifer!

A felted owl bag! I have never owned anything felted before... and there's a coin pouch too!

Owl painting, inspired by my Wist, owl gift box and ceramic pail. This will be great for odds and ends Smiley

Owl trivet for my kitchen, a felted owl pin, and two pictures of trees she picked out at an estate sale. I love trees and nature images, so this was super thoughtful!

An extra, a knit bag with colorful stripes! Though she didn't make this, the colors and style are so bright and fresh--great for summer.  Grin

The whole package--she also made 5 owl notecards (shown in the center), and sent a ceramic owl pail, a tiny green owl box, from my Wist, and a purse sewing pattern (very useful!)

Thanks Jennifer! For sending such a thoughtful, owly package, and also for being such a great organizer!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
jennilocker
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2010 06:55:13 PM »

Awww thanks Lindsay!  I am so glad that you liked everything!  When I saw those pictures I thought of all the cool trees on your wist and had to get them!  And I'm super glad that you liked the purse.  I am totally obsessed with making felt things at the moment!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2010 06:58:49 PM »

WOW WEEZ! That was one awesome package!! Great job on your first swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sillysmushyhippocake
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2010 07:14:20 PM »

Sent out my package this afternoon. So excited for my partner to receive!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Weez
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2010 09:25:17 PM »

I received my fantastic package from humboldtcherry today (how cool that we got our packages on the same day)! I just got a job after looking for over a year(yay money for crafting stuff) and I'm looking forward to using some of my new owl stuffs there.

Look at this cute framed artwork. I asked for something with a fox and owl because my dog who is a shiba inu looks like a fox. 2 of my favorite things in one- my doggy and owls. It's on fabric and colored with pencils and the outlines are all hand embroidered!

My fuzzy Owlbert! I'm going to enjoy cuddling him when winter comes around

Owliver, the Spring owl.

I got these awesome and useful owl and personalized pouchy bags.

I'm thinking of using this one as a lunch bag. That fierce owl will chase away anyone planning to steal my treats.

One of the pouches was stuffed with all these fun things...
keyring

lovely little feltie

embroidered needle book

embroidered pin cushion

embroidered tea wallet (definitely going to be using this with my owl tea set at work)

The whole fantastic package

I love everything! Thank you so much humboldtcherry for turning me into a life long swapper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a deathly affinity for the cute!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/weezypeezy
humboldtcherry

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2010 09:58:37 PM »

Weez!!  My package was awesome and I'm SO happy you like yours!! The picture was done with crayons. After you fill in the color, you iron over it and the wax melts and becomes permanent on the fabric. It was the first time I have ever done it. I'm glad you like it. Thank you for being the BEST partner!! I am more than ecstatic with my owly goodness!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brielauren
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2010 10:40:14 PM »

oh my goodness. i recieved from heatherweather33 and it is amazing. i came home from work and got to open her wonderful package! this is her first swap as is mine and i could not have had a better partner or experience. she got my tastes 100% exactly and was so wonderful during the crafting time. i love everything!!!!

ps she sent so many beautiful things that i had to group some in pictures.

first, the best most wonderful owl clock that ever did exist! its so amazing i cant wait to put it up on my wall!

next is a fanastic mug to drink my tea out of (i love tea) yes, she drew that owl too! a FELTED OWL PLUSHIE! ahh! so excited! he is so cute and he most definetely wil NOT be a cat toy! and a wonderful wooden bell with an owl on it!

next is a pair of earrings and a beutiful necklace she made. a hand painted ceramic owl and a cute little owl stamp. that jewelry will most defintely be worn and shown off tomorrow!

another picture of the jewelry so you can see it better

then i pulled out a great frame with two owl pictures in it! i already know where it is going!

then some amazing extras i did not expect at all!!!!! a six pieces owl stencil that i am so excited to use! 2 clear stamps ( i was looking at them today at work and was thinking i wanted to try them but we dont have the owl ones!) an owl tin which is great because im obsessed with tins, a velvet color in poster with markers and a beautiful wonderful fantastic glass owl.

then, the best hand painted tshirt anyone has ever seen. she put so much detail and work into it i cant believe she made it look so wonderful! its also the perfect size and my favorite color!

i had to put it on right away!

and lastly a group shot.

i cant believe what a wonderful package heatherweather33 sent. she went way over and about and her artwork and drawings are so beautiful. she was a great partner and i could not have had such a wonderful first swap experience without her.

thank you so much heather!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to make a quilt from squares from other craftsters. want to send a square? lets swap!

i also would love to swap for handspun yarn!!!!!!!

Scarf Swap ~ Crafting
Spell My Name Swap ~ sent

http://wists.com/brielauren
humboldtcherry

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2010 11:30:08 PM »

What a great way to start the swap process!!! Brielauren your package is fantastic!  heatherweather33 you did a great job!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Change Eye Color in Photoshop CS3
How to Change Layer Opacity in Photoshop CS3
How to Change Ruler Measurements in InDesign CS3
How to Convert a Color Photo to Black and White in Photoshop CS3
How to Copy and Paste Objects in Flash CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...