A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,577
Currently Running With Scissors:
737 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Owls Swap Gallery Sendouts 6/7/10  (Read 18498 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spectrumsparksie
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2010 02:29:54 AM »

Get your wisting fingers ready girls.  I have received and magsb80 is just too good to be true.  This was her first crafster swap, if you see her in another, grab hold with two hands, she is a keeper.  Wink  Thanks Magdalena for a package of awesomeness, I love everything!
Firstly, check out the cool doodles decorating the box (these are only a selection)

(how very true as you will soon see)

First out of the box was this little fella.  My son Will grabbed him and has only just let go, 3 hours later.

You might recognise his cousin from  here
He came in his own little drawstring bag, which will be very useful for other bits and bobs.

I love, love, love this Alexander Henry fabric and was so close to buying some to use in this swap too.  What great taste you have magsb80!
Everything else was beautifully wrapped in paper, decorated with feathers, and flowers, or these cute little owl printed brown paper bags.

Everything else you say?  Yep.  check it out.
This is where my first camera went flat and I swapped to another without realising there was a big slodge on the lens, so the next few pics have a splodge, please try hard to ignore it.

How about this awesome lined bag, with a zippered pocket inside. Envious? Ha! You should be.

More AH fabric in this cute little zippered pouch, and btw did you notice the cutest cute little tags magsb80 put on everything?  I did.

A pattern for the sock owls I have wisted from craft schmaft.  Can't wait to have a go at this.

A cute owl embroidered on a tea-towel.  He would almost make drying dishes fun.  Yeah, I said almost, who likes drying dishes?  Anyway, he is too spesh to get wet.  He can just hang out in the kitchen making wise owly comments.

Yep, still going can you believe it?

More AH, this time in the form of a tissue holder.  Man-o-man I am fit to burst.
And lucky last, with unfortunately a photo that does not go close to doing it justice, the apron I requested at the top of my list.  Magsb80 I love it, please, please please if you took a photo can you post it as this photo is not doing justice to the thing of beauty and function you have made for me. It is reversible and just truly too perfect.

Magdalena, thank you and thank you again for being an awesome partner.  You have made me the happiest little owlina and your package came at the end of a blerchy day teaching and really bucked me up.  Thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bellazeus

Crochet pattern illiterate.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2010 04:03:53 AM »

Shocked Thats an awesome package!!! Man I wish i could sew!!! Those little tags are such a nice touch and Ive wanted one of those sock owls since I saw them at stitches n craft!! Im green with envy over it all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seriously in awe of the craft stashes that are on this forum.
I bow down to your awesomeness.
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2010 05:35:02 AM »

that tissue holder is very very cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
SMLounsbury
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2010 06:13:39 AM »

LOVE the stuffed owl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2010 02:35:27 PM »

I love all of it! The whole gallery is just awesome!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2010 07:33:48 PM »

O.MG. That is one super amazing package! Love that Alexander Henry fabric and the things made out of it. Wow. Wonderful gallery here, didn't I tell you it would be?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
magsb80

I'll try anything once... well almost anything

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2010 08:17:12 PM »

Magsb80 I love it, please, please please if you took a photo can you post it as this photo is not doing justice to the thing of beauty and function you have made for me. It is reversible and just truly too perfect.

Sadly my photos of the apron aren't much better (awkward thing to photograph - especially late at night!), but here's a couple.

close up of the pocket on the front

Also, in your camera change over you must have forgotten to take photos of 2 other items... the owl pin cushion and a 3 pack of scented drawer sachets.  So I've added photos here for you.

So glad you like your goodies spectrumsparksie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spectrumsparksie
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2010 12:30:39 AM »

Thanks magsb80.  they are def better than mine.
I am so sorry about the lack in posting the other two items of awesomeness.  The drawer sachets are beautiful and smell divine.  And the little owl pin cushion?  isn't he the best?  And magsb80 didn't even show the cute little decorated box she made for him.  Too good.
Thanks again for being just the best magsb80.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2010 05:38:14 AM »

Those are adorable, I love the presentation of the sachets too. Markettably good! The apron is pure genius with the pairing of those gorgeous fabrics, pom poms, applique. Sweet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2010 09:47:26 AM »

Wow- I love the owl pincushion!! And those pins!! What are the pin-heads made out of? I've been meaning to make some fancy pins, but I have no idea how you do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Introducing the Clone Stamp Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Pushing Pixels with the Smudge Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Use the Sponge Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Use the Burn Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Use the Dodge Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...