A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 306,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
390 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Owls Swap Gallery Sendouts 6/7/10  (Read 27196 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2010 02:35:27 PM »

I love all of it! The whole gallery is just awesome!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magsb80

I'll try anything once... well almost anything

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2010 08:17:12 PM »

Magsb80 I love it, please, please please if you took a photo can you post it as this photo is not doing justice to the thing of beauty and function you have made for me. It is reversible and just truly too perfect.

Sadly my photos of the apron aren't much better (awkward thing to photograph - especially late at night!), but here's a couple.

close up of the pocket on the front

Also, in your camera change over you must have forgotten to take photos of 2 other items... the owl pin cushion and a 3 pack of scented drawer sachets.  So I've added photos here for you.

So glad you like your goodies spectrumsparksie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spectrumsparksie
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2010 12:30:39 AM »

Thanks magsb80.  they are def better than mine.
I am so sorry about the lack in posting the other two items of awesomeness.  The drawer sachets are beautiful and smell divine.  And the little owl pin cushion?  isn't he the best?  And magsb80 didn't even show the cute little decorated box she made for him.  Too good.
Thanks again for being just the best magsb80.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010 09:47:26 AM »

Wow- I love the owl pincushion!! And those pins!! What are the pin-heads made out of? I've been meaning to make some fancy pins, but I have no idea how you do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magsb80

I'll try anything once... well almost anything

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2010 07:02:48 PM »

Wow- I love the owl pincushion!! And those pins!! What are the pin-heads made out of? I've been meaning to make some fancy pins, but I have no idea how you do it!

sadly I can't take credit for the pin heads PirateColey.  They are store bought Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2010 11:59:19 AM »

I received Jennilocker's package today and all I can say is wow!  I got the package about an hour ago and I'm still processing the awesomeness that we just opened.  By we, I mean Olivia.  Be prepared for picture overload.

First, this is Olivia giving the package some pre-opening love.  How awesome to not only get a package but to get one wrapped in Care Bears paper?  Rock on!  Jenni addressed it to Olivia too, but I was in a hurry photoshopping the addresses out so it got covered up. 

Next up is the group shot.  There was SOOOO much that this was the hardest picture to take!  Don't mind the weirdness in the background.  I had to tower over the table, standing on a chair to get this shot.

So now some smaller group shots to help you take it all in.
A picture, a craft book and pattern for some awesome handbags.

Olivia's favorite things.  An apron, a painted box, her new doll that she has not let go of, and a needle felted owl (Jennilocker's first needle felted animal--How awesome that she gets to live with us)  She also got the coolest apron that she's wearing in another pic.

A needle felted bag and accessory.  I can't wait to use this to carry my WIP's in!  AND a needle felting starter kit!!!  How awesome is that?  I can't wait to give it a go!!

Okay, I love these earrings so much.  Liv and I might fight over these.

They came in this!

Check out these awesome etched glasses.  I love them so so so so so much!!! 

Care Bears to start Harper's collection (from Zoe, awwww), Pacman candy for Nicholas and some awesome owl chocolates!

Pics of the girls:

Liv's face lit up so much with this doll.  She does not own anything like it and she just adores her so much. 

Liv in her owl apron with her owl.  She is still talking about making cookies.

Harper loving her care bears the only way she knows how.

I can't begin to thank Jennilocker enough.  She sent such an amazing package.  We love everything.  She is an amazing partner.  I have enjoyed getting to know her during this swap and now I am so lucky to have her beautiful items in my home. 

You are one talented lady and you made Olivia and I smile. Thank you so much.  You were the perfect partner.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SMLounsbury
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2010 12:02:48 PM »

Update:  The needle felted owl's name is now Sweet Pea.  The doll's name, for now, is Owlo.  I'm sure that will change.  Now, we prepare to go to the bus stop so she can show off her new items to her school aged friends as we pick up her brother. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennilocker
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2010 12:39:23 PM »

I love that she named the owl Sweet Pea!! My dad called me that when I was little.   Olivia and Harper are both ADORABLE!!!  My mom made me wrap the box pretty because it was going to Olivia.  And I did tell you that Alexis painted the box with the unibrow owl didn't I? LOL! I am SO glad she liked her package!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010 12:43:40 PM by jennilocker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2010 12:51:54 PM »

I forgot to mention that in my description.  That box is awesome.  Tell Alexis that she did an awesome job.  Liv loves the picture she painted for her as well.  it's already on her dresser. 

Liv ended up naming the doll "Allie."  That is really ironic about the Sweet Pea connection.  She came up with that name on her own... She names everything.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psychonmemphis
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2010 02:34:08 PM »

ok i am going to post the pictures of what i sent my partner because she is going out of town and for once i actually remembered to take some lol,
first is the thing that took for freaking ever which is an owl embroidery framed in an 8x10 frame but it was bigger

next is my favorite thing i made, i want to make myself one in pink! it is an owl sleep mask i thought would be creepy lol

then i bought a purse from the raft area of wal-mart and embroidered felt on it

then i tried to make an owl shrine which i have never done before so i hope she likes it

then i found an owl pic and made a small magnet and just a magazine for the heck of it

last is a shot of a change wallet (the red owl) i made, the sleep mask again and extras i gathered up! i painted the shell owl to make it cooler lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...