I just made this for my Mother-in-Law for my wedding and she got a big kick out of it. It is a cute way to jazz up a gift card to the spa or to get a mani-pedi!
For more details on how to make it, please click here:http://www.newimageco.biz/scripts/silverware.exe/extpage@D:/DFS/ELEVCLIENTS/NEWIMAGE/ELEVATOR.FXP?page=PROJECT41
SPA SLIPPERS AND MASK
18" 1/8" Elastic Cording
Single Hole Punch
2 9 x 12 Stick-It Felt Sheets
2 9 x 12 Soft Felt Sheets
Spa Kit Template (http://www.newimageco.biz/pdfs/spakittemplate.pdf
1) Cut out Sleep Mask and Slippers from the Spa Kit Template.
2) Remove adhesive-backing on Stick-It Felt Sheets and adhere to Soft Felt Sheets.
3) For each piece 9 x 12 Sheet, cut out one of each of the below shapes:
Don't forget to mark your hole punch location.
TIP: The slippers should fit easily on a single 9 x 12 sheet of felt.
4) Punch holes in sleep mask where previously marked. Attach elastic and size to fit. Tie knot on ends.
5) To finish the slippers:
Bring back "U" piece to front near toes.
Take middle section from front and slide into crease on "U" section.
GIFT CARD HOLDER
(more info available here http://www.newimageco.biz/scripts/silverware.exe/extpage@D:/DFS/ELEVCLIENTS/NEWIMAGE/ELEVATOR.FXP?page=PROJECT43
20" Length of 7/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Quick Dry Fabric Glue
Square of Hook and Loop Fastener with Adhesive Back
1 9 x 12 Soft Felt Sheet
Gift Card Envelope Template (http://www.newimageco.biz/pdfs/giftcardwrappertemplate.pdf
3/8" Wide Fusible Webbing
Stick-It Felt Stickers
Optional: You can replace glue in this craft with fusible webbing. Follow application instructions on the package to ensure proper adhesion.
1) Using the Gift Card Envelope Template, cut out the rectangle from your 9 x 12 Soft Felt Sheet.
2) Apply a thin line of glue on the sides on the long end of your rectangle. Fold over.
TIP: Use a heavy book to help keep in place while glue is drying.
3) Apply a thin line of glue on ONE side of the shorter end of the rectangle. Fold over. This is the "top" of your gift card holder.
4) Center a 10" length of ribbon lengthwise on your Felt Rectangle. Leave a 1" overhang on each side. Glue into place.
5) Glue overhangs of ribbon to inside of Gift Card Holder.
6) Fold up 1 1/2" from the bottom (having ribbon on outside) to form a pocket. Glue the sides into place.
7) Fold the top down so there is a 1/2" overlap between top and bottom.
Use remaining ribbon to tie a bow and glue to top of holder.
9) Apply square of hook and loop fastener to keep contents secure.
Further personalize your gift card holder by adding any of ourStick-It Felt Stickers!