A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,384
Currently Running With Scissors:
673 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Poppet Mini Swap Round 2 (Sign-ups April 28th-May 12th) (Send-by June 14th)  (Read 17864 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

averyg

Personal poppet swap? PM me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2010 04:12:27 PM »

Sorry if I have been slow in responding to everyone's PMs and whatnot over the past couple of days...
I am currently (attempting) to redetermine my future (aka pick courses for the upcoming school year)...
I swear they need to have a class on how to pick classes, I am about to pull my hair out.

Anyways, on to poppeting news  Roll Eyes. it now seems that everyone will be sending before or on the day of send-outs, therefore I will not be extending the send-out date, as I was earlier considering (So the send-out date is still June 14th).

As of right now, send-outs are 8 days away! If something does arise and you need additional time, please start PMing me!
Thanks!
Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #211 on: June 06, 2010 07:14:52 PM »

I will be good on time.  I will probably be done before time to send, but the boxes tend to sit in my craft room for a while  Roll Eyes

I just need to joint, so a little sculpting, and make some clothing.  I have some great ideas that I am PRAYING come out how I envision them.  Clothing is a hard part for me.  I still have yet to concur pants and tees.  This poppet is so cute though.  I had to make one for my kiddos.  I cannot wait for CkChan to see it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

McBec27
« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2010 10:25:39 AM »

I made great progress this weekend. Finished a couple of outfits (still might make one more, but on to hair first). Just need to sew on hair and some sort of closure for one of the pieces of clothing and she'll be ready to go in the box. Oh, if I can find a box. Otherwise I may have to talk my MIL in to mailing her when I get to Chicago. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
averyg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2010 03:12:33 PM »

I made great progress this weekend. Finished a couple of outfits (still might make one more, but on to hair first).

Shocked
A couple?!?
You are making me feel like a slacker! I only made one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lindag35
« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2010 07:02:25 PM »

I am super duper ( I know corny!!) happy! I have a whole poppet finished! And the outfits I made that I thought would need to be scrapped...don't!! I may even be sending early now!!

And silverwing I found a very cute accessory for her today....I'm so BAD!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
McBec27
« Reply #215 on: June 08, 2010 07:28:02 AM »

I made great progress this weekend. Finished a couple of outfits (still might make one more, but on to hair first).

Shocked
A couple?!?
You are making me feel like a slacker! I only made one!

You made a bunch of jewelry and a pet and I don't have skillz in that area, so instead I am sending extra clothes! Cheesy

In other news, I finished her yesterday! Making one more thing today and then off she goes tomorrow. Just in the nick of time since I leave for NY tomorrow after work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy!
Check out my wist!
averyg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: June 08, 2010 03:03:32 PM »

In other news, I finished her yesterday! Making one more thing today and then off she goes tomorrow. Just in the nick of time since I leave for NY tomorrow after work.

I am super excited! I will probably stalk the mailbox for the next week and a bit Wink

Anyways... T-Minus 6 DAYS Ladies!!!
Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010 05:26:44 AM by averyg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: June 08, 2010 08:03:52 PM »

Just have to make the outfit and get a few little extras and I'm done.  I love to see the poppets take shape and get their little personalities.  Sooo fun! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
Wildfyre
« Reply #218 on: June 08, 2010 09:29:39 PM »

Eeee! My poppet arrived while I was gone and they left a note in my box. So I will be picking it up first thing in the morning. I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #219 on: June 09, 2010 01:23:59 PM »

I just need to make some clothes and then add one little detail to the poppet (can't give too much away here) and then attempt to play with eyelashes...eeek!  I also want to make a cute little accessory for this poppet, but I have never made it before and it may not turn out, but I will give it my best shot. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Reveal Masked Image using an Airbrush
How to Create a Geometric Shape using an Airbrush
Airbrush Masking Techniques Tutorial
How to Create Spray Patterns using an Airbrush
How to Basic Airbrush Spray Techniques
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...