A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
560 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lots of mini food jewellery + accessories  (Read 8645 times)
Tags for this thread: faux_food  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

McJulie-O
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010 03:06:00 PM »

OK, I fell for it.... AGAIN!

When will I learn that Craftster is full of artistes who can do this sort of thing!!!!

The croissants are superb in their imitation/impersonation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Child of Venus
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010 08:45:36 PM »

I love your sweets! Its so cute, I can't wait to see more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bexieboo
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010 01:36:19 AM »

Wow, so realistic! Especially the croissant! They're making me hella hungry right now lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Riechan
~What is this feeling?~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010 03:53:29 AM »

hello!^^
they look yumyum! Love the little tarts ... I really need to find liquid sculpy somewhere...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bewara
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010 05:46:34 AM »

I didn't see the title when I came to the post from the little photo on the front page Hot Topics feed. I honestly thought I was going to see recipes for little tarts. I will admit to being a teeny itty bitty bit disappointed when it wasn't. However, WOW! You did such a great job reproducing food that I really thought it was real! I mean they are just amazing!! They rock!

Now I'm hungry..   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I never know what I'm doing. I just fake it really well.

http://www.thehappyfunshop.com
My Wist

Craft Swaps:
Embroidery Hoopla Round 3- stitching, stitching, stitching
LimeBoonana
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2010 07:35:31 AM »

...... Wow......! They look AWESOME! So realistic, so artistic, so making me hungry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkChick
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010 02:02:21 PM »

They are amazing! Love the cream puff earrings!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Every Moment, Laugh Every Day, Love Beyond Words!
ochamelon
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010 03:20:22 AM »

WOW thank you so much everyone for your nice comments! I've probably mixed up the order of everyone's replies AGAIN i'm sorry! I hope I haven't missed anyone, i'm really, really sorry if I have and it's nothing personal, it's just I got a little confused because the insert quote thing doesn't extend to the last page and stuff.

These are amazing! When I saw them on the homepage I thought they were real (it was the top pic); I wanted to try making them, lol. Really great work!
Thank you! If you do start making them you'll first waste a lot of clay before you get it right, don't feel bad about it. I hated wasting the clay but it was pretty inevitable.

These are adorable.

Thank you so much Smiley!

They all look really yummy, but that first shot is super convincing!

Haha I didn't think it was that convincing, I thought no fruit in the world would ever be so vivid in colour! But thank you Smiley.

Well if you are half as good a doctor someday as you are with polymer clay, I want to be your patient!

Aww thank you very much! Chances are I won't be good at both though... the medical exam was not a good experience at all!

These are so good!  Grin

Thank you very, very much!

OMG, totally in awe!!!  My fave is the croissant, looks sooo realistic! Shocked

Croissants were the bane of my existence for quite away, I just could not get them right! So i'm very glad that you think it looks realistic, it took a lot of work Smiley. Thank you!

the detail in these are incredible! you've really mastered all the different textures

Thank you Smiley. It was after quite a bit of work, so i'm very glad you think so. It means it's paid off Smiley.

OK, I fell for it.... AGAIN!

When will I learn that Craftster is full of artistes who can do this sort of thing!!!!

The croissants are superb in their imitation/impersonation!

Hahaha thank you! And i'm really loving the warm reception to my croissants. I should've kept my failed ones to show everyone, they were kind of hilarious.

I love your sweets! Its so cute, I can't wait to see more!

Thank you! I think i'm taking an itty bitty break from sculpting though... once it goes from hobby to work I know I need a break Smiley.

Wow, so realistic! Especially the croissant! They're making me hella hungry right now lol.

It is a craft that always makes me extremely hungry because I always work late at night hehe.

hello!^^
they look yumyum! Love the little tarts ... I really need to find liquid sculpy somewhere...

Oh thank you! Yeah I had to order off the internet... Australia doesn't have many Polymer Clay supplies which means everything is so expensive. But i've found that liquid sculpey is something I really need for sauces and syrups and tarts. Can't live without it! Hope you're doing ok with uni Smiley.

I didn't see the title when I came to the post from the little photo on the front page Hot Topics feed. I honestly thought I was going to see recipes for little tarts. I will admit to being a teeny itty bitty bit disappointed when it wasn't. However, WOW! You did such a great job reproducing food that I really thought it was real! I mean they are just amazing!! They rock!

Now I'm hungry..   Wink

Aww i'm so sorry lol! I would love to give you a recipe for little tarts but I can assure you they would look absolutely NOTHING like my fake ones lol! My baking skills are shocking Smiley.

...... Wow......! They look AWESOME! So realistic, so artistic, so making me hungry!

Thank you! I seem to have made many people hungry... unfortunately... lol.

They are amazing! Love the cream puff earrings!!

Thank you, they're my favourite too Smiley. Well technically I made a necklace version of it, and that necklace is my favourite because I don't personally like wearing fishhook earrings. I prefer stud earrings Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sweets deco and mini sweet tutorials: http://hikaria.wordpress.com
My Flickr and my Etsy.
fluorescentmind5
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010 05:01:38 PM »

This is just completely divine!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ochamelon
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010 01:36:14 AM »

This is just completely divine!!

Thank you very much Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sweets deco and mini sweet tutorials: http://hikaria.wordpress.com
My Flickr and my Etsy.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fix Your Self-Tanning Mistakes with Celebrity Tanner Jimmy Coco
DIY Brush Cleaner
Find Your Perfect Shade of Red Lipstick
How to Apply Self Tanner to Your Face
How to Look Great After a Long Flight
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...