A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
788 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spring Cleaning 2010: Fill a FLAT RATE Box; SIGNUPS CLOSED, send by 5/22  (Read 9704 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010 06:04:10 AM »

Hmmmmm. I will have to check my supplies (and my funds) and see if I have anything to swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
Oops Creations
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010 06:13:41 AM »

From the Organizer

No need for Swap Jitters, this is the perfect swap to pass along your gently used craft supplies.  No need to buy anything, the only guideline... make sure the items are in "usable condition."

Plenty of Space-- Tell your Friends. Sign-ups through May 7th.

I'm going to start cleaning out my craft space this weekend! 

Your welcome to post in this thread your wants / needs.  I will read the thread and consider your wishes when I select partners.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010 07:04:51 AM »

Aaand I signed up. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
dawn0684

You know what? It doesn't matter.

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010 12:40:05 PM »

I can't wait to start this swap, I have so many odds and ends to trade. Now I finally have a reason to clean out my craft cabinets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps
cre8ivegenes
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010 01:07:36 PM »

OK first time swapper here. I think I might do this. I'm cleaning and have a lot of stuff I rescue and save. Where I work they toss so much and well I bring it home. I have odd things is that OK? Like Tons of painted butterflies and little mirrors. Fabric swatches for expensive men's suites and small interior textile samples of flooring, tiny carpet, marble, wood, paper samples from graphic paper reps and so on. I know I have other odd stuff. Some felt shoe bags and some normal stuff. Is this good? Just found some big bags of very pretty fabric scraps from couture clothing alterations. What about recycled supplies? I love T-shirt crafts and have a ton of full un-altered t-shirts I can give up as well??
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010 01:36:33 PM by cre8ivegenes » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cxcaitlyn
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010 03:00:32 PM »

What about recycled supplies? I love T-shirt crafts and have a ton of full un-altered t-shirts I can give up as well??

I was also wondering about clothes as potential swap material...I love clothing reconstructions and salvaged fabric so I would love to send/receive materials of that nature. I also tend to make smaller projects, so I get a lot of use out of remnants (Not that I'd like a box full of tiny clippings, but you know what I mean).

I forgot to mention in my questionnaire, but I have a bunch of scrapbooking/mixed media related goodies I rarely use because I'm not typically a scrapbooker that I'd like to send. I also have a decent stash of ties, vintage sewing patterns, and vintage cross stitch/embroidery books. I'm sure I'll find more random things as I search through my stash, but that's what I have now that some people may like if they're into those sorts of crafts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catielove
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010 01:08:21 AM »

This swap came around at SUCH a good time. I'm downsizing my stash, and I have a TON to give! (I'm actually taking a break from cleaning up my craft area and I came across this.)

I have tons of scrapbook stuff that I want to give, I don't scrap anymore. (I do it all online if/when I do it.)

And I too have lots of usable fabric scraps that I think someone else might be able to utilize. (Enough to get a couple quilt pieces out of each scrap, maybe?) If anyone is in the market for a wildly random quilt, I'm the girl to pair with. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly!
hoboe

I'm cute and fluffy!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010 09:34:12 AM »

Signed up!  This is my first swap, and I got tons to give!  I keep hopping from craft to craft, so I have lots of stuff to go through.  My poor crafts room needs a de-stashing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady_sepulchre
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010 09:14:30 PM »

uh oh! I only have one swap spot left. hmmm...I love the idea of this swap but I dont know if i will have the time. Definitely thinking about it tho. The psych swap is going to take a lot of my energy...lol love that show. but technically this swap doesnt really require energy...just destashing...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Saviors and Saints and Devils and Heathens alike..She'll eat you alive.~*
http://www.wists.com/lady_sepulchre
MAF R6 Swap-working on #3
Psych Swap-delayed
My Etsy- http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladysepulchre
Personal swap hiatus due to health issues.
Oops Creations
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010 06:02:25 AM »

Yes please join us-- this is a great quick and easy swap. 

Well easy in the sense it's putting supplies in a box and sending it.  The hard part comes with the cleaning and organizing that comes when you unearth craft supplies and they are spread out all over the living room floor and your husband gives you that look...  speaking from experience here.  hehe : )

Anyways. another whole week until sign ups ends so this weekend take a moment and set aside a pile of supplies and see if you have enough for a box.

Remember I do try to pair people up based on crafts but sometimes there isn't anyone giving out <insert very specific craft supply> so you may receive a general mixture of supplies. But I've had very positive experience with this swap.  Its a great way to ease into swapping or start back up again after a craft swap hiatus.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Using a Speedlight Softbox
Using a Hoodman Loupe Without A Lanyard
Using Honl for SpeedLight Accessories
Using Paint Poles for Backdrops
Rechargeable Battery Solutions
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...