Gallery is up: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=347747.0Birds Birds Birds - Round 2
Swap name: Birds Birds Birds - Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Smmarrt
Sign-up date range: 4/25/10 - 5/04/10
Date to send item by: 6/05/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: No
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Do you love birds? Do you sketch/doodle/knit/draw/paint/sew/make jewelry that features birds? Do you continually buy bird things just because? Do you have more than one bird pattern, type of bird fabric, favorite craft that is bird-related?
With the permission of Craftewoman, I am hosting the second round of this swap. This is a low-stress swap - you will craft one large or 1 medium + 1 small bird item.
Look at the first gallery to see the wide range of bird wonderfulness that was created:
Here are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
Round 1 Discussion: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314166.0
Round 1 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=318642.msg3670771#msg3670771
decorated box or tin
hand-carved rubber stamp
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap : Birds Birds Birds - Round 2
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Will you try to post in discussion thread and gallery thread at least weekly?
Do you promise to PM organizer and sender when you receive?
Do you promise to PM organizer and partner when you send?
Will you try to post photos as soon as you have received?
Least favorite colors:
What can you make/offer?
What would you like to receive?
Sizes for clothing:
Do you have a wist? (Include link):
Anything you are allergic to?
Do you have allergens in your house?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.