A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,451
Currently Running With Scissors:
442 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Beltane Swap Round 19  (Read 7756 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2010 03:00:48 PM »

Happy Beltane all!!! I went to a renaissance faire and had a great time. Hope everyone is having an amazing day!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2010 03:15:13 PM »

Bealtaine is ending here, bedtime, i must light a candle  before bed since I didnt get to light a fire, spent the day on the lake sailing instead, but it was good.

*blessed be everyone*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2010 04:54:03 PM »

A blessed but slightly late Beltane to everyone. We spent the night out in our woods, which was lovely. It clouded over before the moon rose, but there weren't any mosquitoes yet (too dry) and the night was surprisingly warm. Poured with rain for a half-hour just after I packed up this afternoon (after!) but we were warm and dry in the yurt while we waited it out.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2010 05:17:51 PM »

Not to dampen the enthusiasm for the AMAZING projects on this page (because it is all terrific!) but I am already thinking ahead to Litha/Midsummer.

Are we ok with starting signups the week of May 17th so we have a long crafting period (sendouts probably June 16th (Holiday lands somewhere between the 21-23rd of June)?

Everyone seems to like the med-small swap, maybe even make the requirement 2-3 smalls?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2010 05:20:40 PM »

Sounds like a plan to me. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zombie_Queen

Crafty Zombie Mama \m/

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2010 07:15:22 PM »

Not to dampen the enthusiasm for the AMAZING projects on this page (because it is all terrific!) but I am already thinking ahead to Litha/Midsummer.

Are we ok with starting signups the week of May 17th so we have a long crafting period (sendouts probably June 16th (Holiday lands somewhere between the 21-23rd of June)?

Everyone seems to like the med-small swap, maybe even make the requirement 2-3 smalls?

Sounds great to me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2010 07:22:43 PM »

Whatever you want, HG! I always end up making more anyway...

Litha is a great period here, it's actually our National day (Qubec)...that we seems to celebrate in a very pagan fashion (huge bonfire, each city as theirs!) And the weather is so great by then... It's my fav time of the year Smiley I'm really enthusiast about this swap!

And I'll probably get to craft back to Wulf which would be great Wink

..Beltane was great here! The weather was awesome. I spent the afternoon photoshoting my belly with a professional photographer which was free at the perinatal center today. We spent the rest of the day at the park Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2010 10:04:09 PM »

That sounds awesome Maman! I have only myself to celebrate with and no "pagan" outlets in the area. Somehow, maybe because I'm self-taught, I'm afraid to go to group celebrations because I'll feel silly.

Anywho, I am loving the projects on this board! We always so such a nice job of really trying to make thoughtful, special objects for each other! YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2010 08:29:32 AM »

Hello all! An extremely late Blessed Beltaine to all! I hope everyone was safe and safe and got to play in the sun and merriment even for just a few. I was gone all day at our local May Moon Beltaine Festival put on by a local group and shop. It's really nice because we have such a diverse Pagan community here and seeing all paths come together to celebrate is amazing (esp. if you get a peek at some of their own rituals along with the giant group ritual we do). I even took my mom out to enjoy the festivities and even witness her first ritual and  AMAZING DRUM CIRCLE!! WOOoooo!! I <3 her for wanting to learn more and being so accepting.  Grin Grin

HG You should def. go out to a gathering if you ever find any in your area. I'm self taught as well but it's really an experience to have. To see so many like minded people and to be at peace with it all. You would enjoy it... I'm sure of it  Cheesy . And I think that sounds great for the Litha sign ups. I would love to participate in that as well!  Grin

Blessed Be Everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
Ladyblades
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2010 08:57:25 AM »

I think the longer crafting period is better (especially with 2-3 smalls). I'm excited to get pagan-crafting again already! The crafting I do all the time is just not the same as when I'm making something for this board.  It seems so much more personal and keeps my focus more on spirituality than usual. I have a business doing design, sewing and crafting. This swap also keeps my inspiration high so I don't get bogged down with details of the day-to-day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Welcome to the Film Lab
Gestures in Silent Films
What Colour Temperature Is
Watch This Instead #63 - Hot Tub Time Machine
The Film Lab: Lighting Ratios
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...