A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,139
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~Wish Swap Gallery~  (Read 18605 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

allfalldown
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2005 12:31:57 PM »

hey!  i got my package from bkrenning today, and will post pictures later on!

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hambucket
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2005 03:04:31 PM »

Hi,

I was supposed to send to Adultramblings, and still have her item.  I can send it to someone else if she is indeed flaking.  It is a purse.

I am on vacation this week so my Internet access is sketchy, and I also won't know if I've received my package until late this weekend.  So, PinkKitty, if you're wondering, I'll let you know if I've received it when I return home.

Just let me know what to do about the purse.

Hammie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bellyflop won't stop ya dancing
blueblythe
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2005 03:09:50 PM »

I just received my fantastic gift from purple_hippo: a great necklace and matching earrings. They're really pretty, wire with purple beads and they'll look great for work. Thanks so much purple_hippo. I'll try and post pics later unless purple_hippo has some already.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
allfalldown
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2005 04:46:10 PM »

here's what i got from bkrenning!

a framed collage with another little frame in it including 3d paper creations (i don't know what to call them!) and beads, and says, "to love someone deeply gives you strength.  being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. - lao tzu"  it also says "drea wonder believe dream" on the bottom.  OH MY GOD!  i just realized that it is a bulletin board!  that makes it even better!

i also got a folder full of really cute stationery, two soaps, and some green fabric.

thanks so much, bkrenning!  i really love everything!

(also! i forgot to take pictures of what i sent dithmer before i sent the package, so hopefully she will post some!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
neverendingjourney
I have gone to find myself, if I get back before I return please tell me to wait. Thank you!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2005 08:19:35 PM »

im still here, and not flaking!! no flaker here, just lots of miles between illinois and Turkey!!!
hehe
darla
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day & may their arms be too short to scratch
purple_hippo
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2005 04:34:39 AM »

I'm so glad you like them blueblythe! I was worried they got lost in the mail! I was in such a rush to post I forgot pics. naughty me! post away
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftaholic on the loose....I just....     ...need...          ...one...               ...more...                    ...shot...                         ...of craftahol...
JazzyBee
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2005 06:50:32 AM »

hi all....first off great jon bkrenning and purple hippo!

also sedrasmom- i was planning on keeping it a surprise..but well,...i'am going to try and make that buddha t-shirt for you! is there any specific color of the t-shirt you prefer...i stop by the store and pick one up today then!

I also recieved Pm from a swap angel saying she wanted to craft for staralee.

just a question...coz i'am not sure. Can only one person craft for those who got flaked or can more people make more than one wish?

Hambucket: i'am sure the purse you made is great! any takers!??? (or you get to keep your awesome creation!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005 06:57:43 AM by Jas.ns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
Writer78
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2005 07:44:30 AM »

Jas.ns, I'm sure it would be OK for more than one person to make up for the flakers.  It sounds to me like you've got Sedrasmom covered and Craft Angel has Staralee covered.  However, if either of you need support in providing enough goodies, that's what the rest of us are here for!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadgirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

ndnchick

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2005 08:38:49 AM »

I received some wonderful smelling candles from Atouria!  They are so great!  I love them!  Thank you so much!  Grin  I can't post pictures right now, but as soon as I get my computer again I will.  Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sedrasmom
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2005 09:42:41 AM »

also sedrasmom- i was planning on keeping it a surprise..but well,...i'am going to try and make that buddha t-shirt for you! is there any specific color of the t-shirt you prefer...i stop by the store and pick one up today then!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Thank you so much! I'd hate for you to buy something just for me though, especially since you've already crafted for another person. If you have an old shirt you could use, please do. In Buddhist tradition, thriftiness is a show of humility. I'm pretty open to the color, but I guess black and white and bold/bright colors are my faves. Here is a wikipedia entry on what Nam Myoho Renge Kyo means in case you're interested in seeing what it means. They say here the "renge" part is a reference to the lotus because it seeds and flowers at the same time, thus representing the law of cause and effect a.k.a karma, but as I understand it, renge/lotus it is also a reference to the teachings of the Lotus Sutra in general. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_Myoho_Renge_Kyo

Monica
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Everything You Need to Know Before Getting Pastel Hair Color
Snooki BTS Hair Extensions at Vidov Salon NYC
How To Style Wet Hair Quickly
How To Create a Messy Up Do With Cesar Ramirez
Crown Braid Hair Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...