A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
591 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Swap Round 2 (send outs extended to June 7th)  (Read 19770 times)
Tags for this thread: doctor_who , dr_who  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aneyhall
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2010 06:31:40 AM »

Harvey, I've had that problem too!  If you resolve it please let me know what to do.  It kept picking things I really didn't want as the picture. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
varifiresis
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2010 08:24:37 AM »

My wist does the same thing, especially when I am trying to get a photo from a swap gallery instead of an individual posting. It drives me crazy! Especially because there is a TARDIS sewing box that I LOVE in a previous swap gallery that I have never been able to get on my wist.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandustries
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2010 08:49:46 AM »

Just sent in my info. I am excited for this swap! I haven't done one in a while.  Cheesy

ETA: I just read through all the posts and I have to say, the idea of a Doctor Who plushie makes me giddy. I've even started plotting something that could turn out super cute.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010 09:04:56 AM by idignerfherders » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2010 11:35:37 AM »

My wist does the same thing, especially when I am trying to get a photo from a swap gallery instead of an individual posting. It drives me crazy! Especially because there is a TARDIS sewing box that I LOVE in a previous swap gallery that I have never been able to get on my wist.  Tongue

I've had the same problem with my wist, but I was able to get the TARDIS sewing box on there...not the little guys from the Dr. Who Clue game, though...

Only 2 spots left!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2010 01:59:07 PM »

I have the exact same problem! There are bunches, but I can't get much unless I save the photo and then put it in a gallery as links for people to look at.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2010 04:15:37 PM »

I solved that one by putting two of my favourites from previous Doctor Who Swaps in my My Favourite Projects Made by Other People on my profile. The Tardis sewing box was one of them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2010 06:38:31 PM »

Partners are getting closer! I have some ideas of what I want to make, hopefully my partner will want too. I don't think I could make a Dr Who plushie but I would definately love one. hehehehe I would be able to sleep with the Dr. hahahahah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RockDragon
Slayer of Dragons with Rocking Crafts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2010 08:51:35 PM »

I have the exact same problem! There are bunches, but I can't get much unless I save the photo and then put it in a gallery as links for people to look at.

I have NEVER (seriously) had this problem....until right after I tried it when I saw the thread.  uhh....wha?  I'm going to try and finagle it more.  Harrumph.  Need Doctory goodies....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Olsbell
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2010 11:33:34 AM »

Just signed up for this swap. I really hope I'm not too late, because I LOVE Doctor Who just way too much. Just reading all of your posts I already feel like I've forgotten to mention a billion things in my questionnaire, although it was already rather long.
I've had the same problems with my wist as well, which is why the Tardis sewing kit is not on there...but it should be, because it is awesome.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Crossing into established events is strictly forbidden - except for cheap tricks." The Doctor
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2010 02:27:33 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen I am happy to announce that we have reached 25 participants! Grin I'm closing the sign-ups and should have partners out in a few hours. (I'm really trying to make good matches. I hope I do ok for everyone.)

I'm super excited for this swap to get up and going...allons-y!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Stop Motion Animation with IKITMovie
Peachpit TV: Photoshop CS3 - Happy Little Tree
Peachpit TV: Photoshop CS3 - Make It Rain
How a Pixel Gets its Color - Bayer Sensor
Overlay Adjustment layer in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...