Swap name: Doctor Who Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Whistley
Sign-up date range: 04/23/10-05/07/10 (April 23-May 7th)
Date to send item by: 06/04/10 (June 4th)
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Additional Age requirement? none
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:If you can't get enough Doctor Who (classic or current) this swap is for you!
You must also be able to take and post pictures of your received packages. Lastly, you are required to post in the thread once a week so we know you're still alive and craftin'. This is a 5 point swap (any combination of large-3 points, medium-2 points, and small-1 point, items totaling 5 points). You may swap more than this but it must be agreed upon by you and your partner, and I must be notified via PM.
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or lessIf you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Doctor Who Swap Round 2
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you prefer the classic or the current Doctor Who series?
Any Favorite Quote(s):
Do you have any least favorites (Doctor/Companion/Character/Episode etc)?
For New Who fans, are you up to date on the current series?
Have you seen any of the spinoffs? (ie. Torchwood)
Is there anything regarding the spinoffs you would like your partner to know? (favorite characters, episodes, monsters, etc.)
What crafts are you good at?
Is there anything you would like to receive? (Please give sizes where needed.)
Is there anything you would NOT like to receive?
What are your favorite colors:
Least favorite colors:
Do you have a wist?
Do you have any allergies (smoke, pets, etc)?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
2. Electric Fire
8. Fontiua *welcome first time swapper!*
18. Monna *welcome first time swapper!*
20. slytherchick *welcome first time swapper!*
22. jennykempuk *welcome first time swapper!*