A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,954
Currently Running With Scissors:
656 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable Camera Rd 7 - Click Here For Photo-ey Goodness!  (Read 9179 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2010 06:04:30 PM »

The paint was undamaged!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
browndog
& yellow dog, too!

finding beauty in the dissonance

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2010 05:16:53 AM »

I received last Friday but have been having troubles uploading the photos from the disc - so I will post what I took with my camera and hopefully at some point get photos of the photos!

Map of New York that wrapped all the goodness and was marked where some of the photos were taken!! So cool! Any ideas what to do with a map?!

The photos!

I love this photo and frame combination - it looks so neat!

The frame for my pups! I have to find a good photo of the 2 of them to put in there.

Thanks Mariah, I love it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

- I love to sew -
- I love science -
http://wists.com/browndog
Willing to do personal swaps - I sew bags & am looking for resin pendants, knit/crochet market bags, ATCs and anything for a fairy garden!
firebug210
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2010 10:44:00 AM »

I received last Friday but have been having troubles uploading the photos from the disc - so I will post what I took with my camera and hopefully at some point get photos of the photos!

I uploaded all of them to photobucket.   Sorry you are having trouble with the disc Sad  , but I am happy you liked everything!

http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx103/windyspirits/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2010 11:53:55 AM »

I LOVE that peacock photo and frame! That is stunning! Smiley

I received from sillymomma over the weekend. I love what she sent!

Here is the frame. This will be used in my bedroom.

My favorite photos:

A baby barn owl. It's so beautiful! (sorry it scanned crooked)

I'm assuming these are her sons or nephews. I think this is a great shot Smiley

The next three reflect my roots - the country!

I love the composition of this shot as well as the subject matter.

Doesn't this look like it's from the 20's? Love this!

Lastly, my favorite...

I love the light in this! The colors have that eerie after a storm quality. Love this!

Thanks sillymomma! You did a fantastic job and were a great partner Smiley Welcome to swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sillymomma
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2010 12:05:08 PM »

That barn picture was the one I was trying to capture by climbing to the highest spot I could find! And the baby owl we captured, inspected for injuries, and returned to his nest at the top of the barn.  I'm glad you like my pictures & the frame seemed so "you"! Thank you for a great 1st swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps? I would love beautiful/useful polymer clay items, fashion accessories, anything oriental or oceanic, or jewelry? PM me if I can make something for you! Custom glass etchings, beaded jewelry, collage artwork, winter hat/scarfs, write-on calendars, custom name boards, cookies-in-a-jar
sillymomma
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2010 12:31:16 PM »

WOW, there have been some absolutely amazing pictures so far!! My favorite frames are the peacock frame & the tree frame! My favorite pictures are the water pictures & some of the tree pictures are pretty amazing too. I really enjoyed the steam clock, the harbor picture was truly awesome, and the waterfall & the scenic caves took my breath away!

WELL, I recieved from llisaredd today & LOVE my frame! There were some art pictures, plus lots of close-ups of flowers, ice, and cactuses - I love them all!!!! It's just SO hard to choose which ones to show you, so sorry about this being so pic hvy! Thank you Lisa!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps? I would love beautiful/useful polymer clay items, fashion accessories, anything oriental or oceanic, or jewelry? PM me if I can make something for you! Custom glass etchings, beaded jewelry, collage artwork, winter hat/scarfs, write-on calendars, custom name boards, cookies-in-a-jar
mandyp
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2010 01:09:01 PM »

Finally figured out how to upload these pix from silverlining....here are a few of my favorites:

I love my pictures!!! You did a beautiful job!!! I also recieved a cute frame and a few other goodies...there were two pieces of chocolate but they didn't make it to picture time!!   Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2010 01:14:45 PM »

i really like that swingset picture!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2010 02:08:53 PM »

Wow there are so many awesome photos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2010 09:22:32 AM »

I received from craft and bake on Monday but this was my first chance to show off what I received.

First the frame is really cool. She made a Mickey themed frame with cool polymer clay swirls that sits on it's "back" and allows for a picture to stand up from the spring. Very clever! I wouldn't have thought of that. Grin

Then, she sent some really awesome pics. My favorites were the aerial shots of NYC she took. Her Father-in-Law has a pilot's license and a plane! How neat is that?

(I love the colors and swirls on this one. Looks almost other-worldly)

And this one made me laugh...

It's the PeopleMover (these days know as "The Tomorrowland Transit Authority" (TTA) and is a favorite spot for Love and I in Magic Kingdom. We take pics there every time we ride. Cheesy

Thank you, craft and bake! What cool images. I'm normally the type to take very macro shots because it's what I'm good at, so I LOVE the change and the chance to see something the utter opposite. It's very fascinating. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Tease Your Hair: The Backcombing Basics
How to Make Greasy Hair Look Good
How to Make a Pretty Ponytail
Double Dare: The Ponytail Fabric
Top Knot with Volume Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...