Swap name: Monster Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Lolaandbean
Sign-up date range: April 23-April 30
Date to send item by: June 1
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? over 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now:YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a monster swap for monster lovers and monsters of all kinds. Anything from creepy to cute. Zombies. TV/movie monsters. Classic monsters. Monsters made up in your head. All monster related stuff is welcome. For this swap you are required to make 1 medium and 2 small items. You and your partner can agree to do more if you want. Any extras must be agreed on by partners. You are also required to post in the discussion thread at least once a week. Communication is important.
Swap size guidelines
Large=3 or more hours
Medium=2 or more hours
Small=2 or less hours
Large=A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
Medium=one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
Small=Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Large=$30 or more
Small=$10 or less
Feedback will be given as:
Sent on time
Sent late with communication
Did not use DC/required mail tracking
Did not post pictures in the gallery
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: lolaandbean
Please use the following subject lines when PMing me.
Monster Swap Approval
Monster Swap question
Monster Swap sent (include the delivery conformation number in the pm)
Monster Swap received
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Monster Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What type of monsters are you interested in? (creepy, cute, realistic, etc)
Any specific kinds of monsters you are interested in? (zombies, vampires, etc)
What kind of items would you like to receive?
What kind of crafty skills do you have? (knitting, sewing, jewelry, paper, etc)
Anything you don't want to receive?
Least favorite colors?
Any allergens in your home? (cat, dog, smoke, etc)
Are you able to post pictures in the gallery? (if not please inform you partner so s/he can take pictures before sending)
Do you have a wist or blog? (please include links)
Is there any other information your partner or the organizer should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
14. zombina skeleton
zombina skeleton mellifluouscolor]<---> torilimcadle whistley<---> craftylittlemonkey