A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sailor Moon Warm-Up Swap Gallery  (Read 9546 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Usagi-chan
You better call it Coulson, cause I'm starting to root for this guy.

"I need a distraction ... and an eyeball."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2010 09:52:43 PM »

OMG I can't wait!!!! Squuueeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://usagiinwonderland.blogspot.com/ <== My Blog!!
"When there's no room left in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth."
http://www.wists.com/usagi-chan
http://pinterest.com/usagi/
Riechan
~What is this feeling?~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2010 03:03:41 AM »

ooh some cute stuff! I'm looking forward to the summer swap ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2010 05:34:19 AM »

Ah, one more cute package coming up.... can't wait for summer either! *hopping up and down*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Usagi-chan
You better call it Coulson, cause I'm starting to root for this guy.

"I need a distraction ... and an eyeball."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2010 11:32:45 PM »

I got my angel package today and OMG DANNISPRING240 you went above and beyond!!! I love everything you sent. It's so amazing. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Are you ready to see the awesomeness of the package??!?! IMG HEAVY!!!

Sailor Moon Tags. I am totally not using them.

Sailor Moon coasters. I am not using them either. I have to figure out how to get them on my wall. There's a close up Sailor Saturn.

Bookmarks!! My boyfriend said I shouldn't have a reason not to read anymore. I have a ton of bookmarks now!

Sailor Moon coloring book and crayons!

Tuxedo Kamen shirt. Front says real men wear capes and the mask on the back.

Luna, Artemis, and Diana plushie!!! xD

OMG, are you ready for the most amazing parts of the package??? I squeed when I opened the box.

Sailor Saturn doll!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (I think you got the idea.)

BUT WAIT!! THERE IS THE LAST ITEM OF THE PACKAGE. THE GREATEST THING EVER. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!! THANK YOU DANNISPRING240!!!

SAILOR MOON CORCHET DOLL. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I HAVE A SAILOR MOON AND A SAILOR SATURN DOLL!!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful angel package. And thanks to everyone for this fun swap!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010 11:35:20 PM by Usagi-chan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://usagiinwonderland.blogspot.com/ <== My Blog!!
"When there's no room left in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth."
http://www.wists.com/usagi-chan
http://pinterest.com/usagi/
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2010 05:06:26 AM »

What a happy package! Wow, dannispring240, you are insane! Those dolls! The plushie family (where did you get that pattern?)! And coasters! And the other stuff! Wow, what a finale of the swap! Thank you, dannispring, that was a great way to make it well for Usagi-chan, and I can't believe you made all this in such a short time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2010 06:44:28 AM »

I totally want my own sailor doll! Awesome packages people! I am having a hard time restraining myself from opening up sign ups for the summer swap early! Gotta wait though, because we are going to visit family soon and I won't have time to craft until after that and I am so going to participate as well as organize Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dannispring240
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2010 12:09:32 PM »

Yay!!! haha im so glad I get to talk about this package now!  Cheesy

Hmmm where to start....

I had SO much fun doing all that for you, that I practicly fell in love with the package myself. I would bring the WIPs with me everywhere, to try to fit in any few minutes to finish, and it seems like none of my friends couldnt grasp why I was giving all this stuff away to someone on the internet. "And you dont get anything in return?" "You aren't selling it to her?" "How do you know this person?" hahaha Smiley But in their defense, they are all guys and none of them craft  Roll Eyes

The tags were the easiest in the bunch and were created knowning that they would probably never be used lol. But... you could use them to help organize your crafts, maybe? haha

The coasters were definitely the most fun to make out of all the paper crafts. All papers and coasters used were already owned by me, in my stash. I loved going through my paper scraps and matching up for each sailor based on their personalities/powers. (like the plaid for Uranus and Neptune are to represent the plaid in their college uniforms. It isnt exactly the same but it reminded me so much of it that I couldnt pass up the opportunity.  Smiley )

The bookmarks were something I have been wanting to do for a loooonnnngggg time. Its a picture originally from the manga, and can easily be found now as a wallpaper. I loved picking out the ribbon for each one! I love details!!!!

The coloring book and crayons were my very first idea. I thought you would love to paint them, so I printed them all on cardstock. But I included the crayons because everyone deserves to feel like a kid again  Tongue

The tuxedo mask shirt was the second to the last item created. I realized I didnt have anything to represent Darien, and him being my first true love  Roll Eyes I had to do some type of tribute. hahahahaha I knew I had picked the perfect phase when I knew I would wear the shirt with pride.

The cats were an instant "must" when I realized I had all the fleece scraps (in the perfect shade of purple) already in my stash. This is the pattern I used http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/store/pointykitty.html Adorable!!~

Sailor saturn doll was the very last thing made and was also very last minute. I made both dolls off of my own pattern. (which are inspired by numerous ones online) This one came out so adorable! Its like she was telling me she had to be cute enough to sit on the shelf and make everyone smile  Smiley

And finally... Sailor Moon! This one was a no brainer! You said you wanted one all the way back when you originally signed up for the swap! I looked online for a LONG time to find a pattern that was perfect. Well when I realized I couldnt find exactly what I wanted, I winged it!  Grin As it was coming together, I was already falling in love, and confessed to my boyfriend that I might have to make one all for myself. To which his friend added "You should make tuxedo mask too!" Which is easily spinning into me wanted to do tuxedo mask and all the inner scouts. HA!

All in all, I had a large majority of the supplies in my stash already. I do not have a gigantic stash. (Its large, but I've never done sailor moon crafts before) But the only things I had to buy was the perfect color blue for sailor moon's skirt, and some yellow yarn for the massive amount of hair! That is IT! I owned EVERYTHING else already! Let me tell you, I debated for a long time if I should sign up for this swap originally but ended up not being able to. When I saw that I could angel for you, I grabbed it up without a second thought! It is almost like fate how awesome everything fell into place while I was crafting for you.  Cheesy And I could not be happier that you love the package!! Enjoy~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am very sorry to anyone wishing to look at the pictures that I have previously posted. Photobucket deleted my account without warning.  :/

wist: http://wists.com/dannispring240
etsy: http://stumpcrafts.etsy.com
Riechan
~What is this feeling?~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2010 02:48:55 PM »

what a really cool package!!! Those coasters and bookmarks are lovely! haha I recognized the kitty pattern! Cheesy And the Sailormoon doll is just *looking for the right word but couldn't find it* really really really really cool!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xcrafty_mommy
Proud mom of two girls

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2010 02:29:54 PM »

oh my I am SOOO sad I missed this swap!! I've already wisted some stuff. I used to just LOVE SM and I still have my collection of cards. I have kept them for over 12 years now. I hope I will be ready for the next one =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/crafty_mommy
Hoping to do a personal swap for fabric/supplies
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 28/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 29/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 3/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 22/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 20/29
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...